Urban Rivals - Page 7

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Urban Rivals

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Urban Rivals

"Why should I?' came the sudden voice of Ella as she walked into the store, she had been seen multiple people enter as well, and while it wouldn't usually mean anything she was still in high alert. She stared at the people in thought, her expression looking bored an uninterested. "So you all got called here?" she asked simply.

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Dante glanced at Sarath then at his phone. He had three messages that he knew who sending them, which only made him feel sick to his stomach and head. "yeah, I'm Dante who's asking?" he replied calmly hiding his own personal woes away.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Yun
    Blog Entries

Nero simply closed his eyes. "I don't need help from amateurs."

Suddenly, a bell rang from behind him. "Oh! Hello!" turning, his eyes caught a young woman with long brown hair, flowing down her back. Her eyes were big, emerald and shining. A real innocent looker. "Are you all here to shop?"

Nero stared at her for a minute... before nodding.

"Oh, that's good to hear. Not many come into our shop these days," she stated, giggling a bit.

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

"Glad to give you business." Sarah said with a small smile, one hand in her pocket. She whispered to Dante, "I'll tell you later..."
    In her pocket, she was concentrating hard on her hand, and this time a real knife appeared. Sure, it was small, but it was sharp enough to fight with!
    Lucy, still invisible, walked around the shop, examining the woman running the shop for weapons in her pockets. She also looked around the shop for things she could hurl at this creepy person if she attacked them.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Blog Entries

"So his name is Nero" Tailisu thought, he assumed that the message was supposed to be for him. He then turned around and saw that there were several others behind him, he could only guess that they also received the message. He heard his phone ring again so he took it out of his pocket out of his screened and viewed the new message. "Looks like she doesn't like privacy.." He noted, unintentionally almost in a singing voice. Why was she sending everyone the same message intended for a particular person.

Taill was feeling a little awkward completing something together with a bunch of people he doesn't even know personally. He decided to pass the time by drawing several stuff he might need to use later.

Blog Entries

"Ma'am, has anybody who went into your store died?" Virgil asked, entering the store. "Do you kill people?"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

"Wat" Tailisu said in disbelief when a boy actually asked the question to the woman.

Yun
    Blog Entries

The woman looked a bit... mortified by the question. "What... why would you ask that?!"

Nero gauged the woman's reaction... before opening his eyes. "... Hmph," holding out his hand, Nero made to fire a quick blast of fire at her.

Her eyes were wide, a shrill scream emerging as fell to the ground in flames. He looked on impassively as she died almost immediately.

Nero watched as her figure began to contort, a black creature taking her place. He couldn't even see it's face, and he knew it was grotesque.

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Dante sighed checking his phone one more time. "Later sounds fine. You know where I live. I have my own things to deal with." he replied calmly turning towards his apartment.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Sounds like your guess was right." Ella pointed out and looked at Virgil before nodding her head in approval. She then turned to the creature that had appeared, some of her hair raising up and beginning to take the shape of blades as they waved around.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Sarah pulled her knife out of her pocket and attacked the thing.
    Lucy, remaining invisible and to the back so she wouldn't be purposely targeted, used her psychic lateral ability to lift a large vase and throw it at the monster. It was several meters away from her, but from the way she moved it, it seemed that she was over there lifting it herself, so that it could be mistakenly deducted that she was invisible, over there, and physically throwing vases rather than psychic-ly.
    Links to stuff.

Yun
    Blog Entries

( @xelda57; It's already dead.)

Nero looked around. "Well, that was-" just as he was about to say anti-climactic; the lights of the room immediately began to flicker. "Mm!"

It was hard to see, but he saw things began to change. The room began to contort, changing its layout almost completely. Gone were the counters and racks, and nothing but a wide open space with a dank gray walling similar to something...

A torture chamber. Well shit. His eyes widened as he heard growls and roars erupt, turning to see two doors adjacent to one another. In an instant, creatures of a truly frightening visage burst from the doors, rushing at the group.

One of the creatures lunged, tackling Nero to the ground. "Tch!" Nero was stunned a bit, but he was on high enough alert to launch the creature toward the wall behind he and the group; somersaulting to his feet. He turned, to see the creature, noticing only it, a blood smear and a wall. The doors were gone. Of course.

Nero ducked to the side, turning to send a fist clad with flames forward into a creature's jaw. His physical power was not formidable, but it was enough to stun. However, it gave him enough time to blast the creature with a blast of fire that sent it reeling.

The others were not exempt, as the numerous creatures had begun to swarm around them. The battle had begun.
    Last edited by Yun; 23rd September 2012 at 02:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Easy." Ella said, never letting go of the plastic bag. She jumped forward and spun around causing her hairs to also spin around and beginning to slash down at the creatures. As she did this though she slid on the floor so that she would end up under one of the creatures; only to spin around and aim a back kick at the creature's ribs.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

(Oh Okay. In that case, she's just holding it in midair over there.)

Lucy, seeing that there was now more than one, smashed the vase on the floor, then picked up the sharp pieces and launched them repeatedly at several of the things.
    Sarah began fighting with her knife.
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

"Hmm.. I guess that's done. Ice cream for al-" Tailisu was interrupted from what he was saying when the room suddenly changed. He gasped out loud at the hideous change the room made. He gave a small yell when the two creatures suddenly appeared.

"Oh crap oh crap oh crap oh crap oh crap oh crap." He kept saying in his mind. This is seriously not was he expecting. His first action was to get the hell away from both creatures as he wasn't fit for closed combat. He began drawing as quickly as possible and when he finished he materialized an anvil on top of the monster Sarah was fighting.

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast