Urban Rivals - Page 4

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Urban Rivals

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Urban Rivals

Dawn fired an arrow at Dante's house. It burned his window to a liquid, then a gas.

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Sarah opened her inbox and replied to the only chain of messages there:
    ...Me? That's in a few hours from now... Okay, then. I'll come. This better not be a scam, or you'll be sorry.
    Then, she walked outside and saw @Leavanny;) She saw a girl shoot an arrow and evaporate someone's window.
    "Hey! What are you doing?!" Was that a lateral? She wondered.
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Dawn was really kicking..... Window. "Heh, puns." she said. "I'm Dawn."

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Puns? What's she talking about?
    "I'm Sarah. Nice to meet you... but why did you shoot that window... and how did it evaporate from an arrow?!"
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"HEated arrows." said Dawn. "Very effective for someone like me."

Yun
    Blog Entries

( @Leavanny; I don't see how you could've shot an arrow at Dante's window. Considering you're at the docks. Which is... like... miles away from the house complex. Also @BMGF haxie-kun;, you need to make your way to the pier now.)

The Professor smirked, walking from the shadows. "Welcome everyone. I'm glad you've come," she stated. Under her arm was her computer pad. Her coat billowed as she walked forward, coming under the light source above her. "I trust that you're all feeling well?"

Looking to Dawn, she raised an eyebrow. "Especially you, considering the little scrape you got into with that Feral."

Blog Entries

"Yeah, I'm fine. Um...How are you?" Virgil asked, cocking his head to the side. He noticed the computer at the woman's side.
    "Do you play Pokemon?"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

So it was a lateral... And who's this? Is this the person I got the message from?!
    Sarah narrowed her eyes. "So, why are we all here? What's this about? Because I haven't got the time for some stupid scam."
    She crossed her arms, and hidden under one arm, a tiny blade appeared between two of her fingers. She was ready to fight, if necessary.
    Links to stuff.

Blog Entries

Tailisu got suprised at the commotion outside but he was more shocked at the fact that someone was apparently spying him from the balcony.

When he looked at the clock he noticed that it was almost time for the meeting, the downstairs door is locked but his parents and siblings should be sleeping right now. He opened the door to his balcony taking his sketch pad and several pencils. He landed on a big air bag he materialized moments ago, this was a easy escape. He left his front yard and made his way to the pier holding on to his sketch pad. If this is some sort of lie he suppose that he can create something to save himself.

When he arrived he noticed that there were several other people, they all look around his age. The boy cautiously walked towards them. "So did all of you received some really weird message?" He said to them.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"Yup. I'm Dawn." said Dawn.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Yeah, I did," Sarah said to Tailisu. Uncrossing her arms, she held up a tiny piece of metal. It was hardly even sharp. "Ugh, not again..." She muttered, and it vaporized. She crossed her arms again after this and stared off into space, focusing.
    Okay, anything that would make this person tell the truth... how about something scary? And make sure only she can see it... She focused even harder, and a translucent, shimmering figure, some sort of shadowy creature with red eyes, loomed over the professor, and only she and Sarah could see it.
    Ugh, it's translucent... maybe she'll think it's a ghost or something... come on, react. I can't hold this thing here much longer...
    "Why have you brought these people here?" The shadow hissed rather quietly, and only the professor and Sarah could hear it, again.
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Dawn had shot an arrow beside the professor. After all, only she saw it. Right?

Yun
    Blog Entries

The Professor smiled, moving her head to let the arrow simply whiz by her.

"Well then," as she said that, Nero appeared a bit away from the group, staying in the shadows. No one had seen him, and for that he had relief. "I'm glad most of us are here."

Allowing everyone to become adjusted, she began to speak. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Professor Auria Greene. Simply call me Auria or Professor. Whatever your preference," she continued. "As for why I have gathered you all here is for inconspicuous meeting."

Nero made sure to keep silent, preferring to sit back on the crate he was on.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Dawn saw the boy who'd saved her. "Hey, it's fireboy!" she said snickering.

Blog Entries

"This is interesting." Tailisu thought, he is wondering what is the true intention of the meeting.

He heard Dawn noticing someone. He turned around and his eyes widened a little when he realized that it was the weird guy who was spying on him. The boy stared at him for a few seconds but he didn't said anything, he turned back to woman. He might confront him for his weirdness.
    Last edited by Tailisu10; 21st September 2012 at 11:18 PM.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast