Urban Rivals - Page 3

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Urban Rivals

Yun
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Urban Rivals

Nero jumped from the roof, landing onto the walkway before he began running down the pathway. Turning down a back alley, he made for a high-speed dash down the enclosed path. His scarf billowed behind him as the boy ducked through another alley, jumping above a high gate.

He twisted into a somersault, making it cleanly over the gate and running to try to get away from the girl quicker.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Dawn followed, doing a handstand, then a back flip, and cleanly got over the alley gate too. "There is no running from me! Just answer me!" she called after Nero before getting up to speed with him and catching him.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Nero felt the girl catch onto his hand. How in the hell...?!

Turning, he decided that now was the time... and his hand burst aflame as he slammed a fireball down onto the ground in front of Dawn. The blast would only lightly burn her, but the burst itself was enough to allow him to get away.

Nero jumped onto a rooftop, breathing lightly as he saw the flames dissapate. Why the hell did he use his lateral? Now the girl might've been hurt.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Dawn coughed and fainted. You little piece of crap.... I will have revenge.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Nero saw the girl fall to the ground. His eyes narrowed a bit. Maybe he'd gone... overboard? Maybe?

Jumping down beside her, he made to pick her up. He could at least get her somewhere else-

That was before a roar erupted from behind him. What?! Now?!

The Professor sat at her desk, typing on her computer. In about five hours, the meeting was to take place. She was busy going through the files of recorded lateral-users untill...

"Huh?" she looked at the screen, a red dot appearing on it. "A creature?"

And by the looks of it... it was close to two of the users she'd been keeping tabs on. "Oh boy. I hope they survive."

Nero dodged out of the path of a claw, making sure to keep himself a steady distance away.

The creature was large, ogre-like in appearance. Its eyes were a deep black with an eerie red located in the very middle. Those horrific lights for eyes... he knew them all too well. A feral.

But why here? Feral weren't located in cities. Only forests!

Jumping again, Nero held out his left hand to fire a blast of fire that smashed into the creature's hide. Letting out a roar, the beast fell to its knees. Now, he could get away with the girl safely.

Nero took off into a run, making sure that no one was behind them.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Dawn awoke, and grabbed her jacket, pulling a bow and arrows out of it. She fired one at the feral. "Take that, beast!" she said.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Nero's eyes widened as he saw the arrow zoom toward the Feral.

This girl could fight? Really?

Jumping up to a higher place, Nero sat her down. He turned to leave. He'd caused enough trouble.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"Wait! What the- AAAHHHH!" Dawn said before she was attacked by the Feral.

Yun
    Blog Entries

The creature had moved in to attack the girl, having scaled the building.

Making a sound of determination, Nero pulled down his scarf quickly; expelling a large stream of fire from his mouth. The fire blazed through the creature, causing it to fall to the ground. Its skin was burned through, dead before it had even hit the ground.

He quickly pulled the scarf back up. She wouldn't have been capable of seeing his face. He was fast. But, she was able to keep up with him. He only spared her a glance, before turning to rush away. Fire encircled his feet, allowing him a quick getaway.

"Well, I guess that takes care of that," the Professor was standing on the fire escape of a house, looking down at the feral. "As anti-climactic as it was, it's still interesting to see a lateral being used."

Apparently, that boy Nero had the ability to use fire. A very basic, but extremely powerful and potent concept. And by the looks of it, he seemed to be rather skilled. Practice, maybe? But that girl... Dawn Berlitz was her name. She used arrows. An archer.

Slowly, she was learning more and more. "I guess the meeting will be fruitful."

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Dawn made way after Nero. "H-hey! Wait up!By the way, my name is Dawn." she said.

Blog Entries

Virgil arrived at the pier. He was curious about what was going on. He was dressed in his superhero outfit, even. Which was his normal outfit, except he also had a surgical mask over his face and sunglasses.
    "Hello? Is anyone here?" He asked.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Dawn did a back flip over so she landed on the pier. "I am. My name is Dawn." she said.

Blog Entries

"You mean Hikari, right?" Virgil asked, noting her outfit. "Cosplay? I have a Konata outfit at home."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"Whatever." said Dawn. She realized Nero was a great supply of fire ant heated up her arrows.

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Dante crawled out of bed looking quite happy and sleepy. He stood up slowly giving a slight yawn. "nothing's new.. Should just crawl back into my bed and enjoy myself.." he mumbled.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast