Urban Rivals - Page 17

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Urban Rivals

Blog Entries

Default Re: Urban Rivals

"But it looks so kawaii on you! I bet I'd look even more moe in it." Virgil said.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Yun
    Blog Entries

(Guys. Please refer to this. This is a serious moment.)

Nero could only feel his wound healing by very marginal amounts. He could feel that aforementioned dizziness coming to him.

---------------

The mysterious figure only shrugged. "I'm just a guy. However, I want to know about you. What's your name, kid?" he asked Tailisu.

Blog Entries

OOC: She started it!

"Where wer...Oh, right. You've got no moe!" Virgil said to the tall man. He thrust his palm at the man, and a knife flew at him.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Tailisu could only stare with a dumbfonded look at Dawn and Virgil's little fight. "Guy's please don't fight.." He pleaded a little at them.

Hearing the guy in the black coat's voice, he turned around to face him. He didn't believed he was "Just some guy" if he was in this ghost mall. When he asked for his name, he looked down thinking wether he should tell him or not. When he decided he looked at the mysterious figure with his green and blue eyes. " T..Tailisu.." He said hesitantly, not sure if it was a good idea. "And i'm just a guy too." He added.
    Last edited by Tailisu10; 7th October 2012 at 06:23 PM.

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Lucy saw Tailisu talking to one of them and figured it must be hypnotizing him. So she sent one of her knives to go stab that one a bit.
    Sarah finished healing Nero, and with the help of the healing orb from Asilla, she finished healing him as much as she could so that he now had a pretty sturdy scab-like scar.
    "There. Are you feeling okay? I did as much as I could, but you still lost some blood..."
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Asilla shot a fireball at the guy. She ran up t Virgil, tokk Dawn's hat, and gave it back to Dawn. "Thanks." said Dawn.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Nero tried standing, but the pain was starting to get to him. "I'll live..."

The girl was a bit disappointed. "Aw... his friends came to help him. Oh well~"

The male reappeared next to her. Asilla's fireball had simply whizzed past him, completely ineffective. "Well, I think it's about time we blow this place. We got the things we needed!"

The girl chimed up. "Yaay~"

Soon, the both of them disappeared, with the man's voice trailing behind. "Hey Themis, think you are can clean this up for us?"

The silent figure only held up a gloved hand, snapping its fingers. Soon the entire building began to rattle and shake. The barrels began to tumble, water coming from the containers. They were detonating the entire mall! Nero's eyes widened as he saw the figure power something, before launching a ball of energy toward the group. "N-no!!" he yelled.

Soon, the fires made their way around them; encircling the group in a... barrier! Nero was using a barrier of fire!

The blast careened with the sphere, effectively blasting the group back from the top of the mall. The couldn't see the building being completely engulfed into nothing as they bombarded with the pavement.

--------------------------------

A Few Days Later...

The Professor had heard of the entire ordeal. Currently, she had sent a message to everyone.

I hope you all have healed up, well.

Go out into the Courtyard, today. I'll host a meeting with you all. Besides, your Reward Money is a little overdue.

The Professor
    It just occurred to Auria that none of them knew what she looked like, granted they didn't even know where she lived. She had over 130,000 fake addresses, and her real one wasn't even listed. Not even Lucy's hacking abilities would be able to outsmart her system.

And yet, she knew everyone else was okay. But then... according to her cameras, Nero was simply confining himself to his room. Dante had decidedly stayed out of the battle. Good for him.

However, they would be getting their money today. That wasn't going to be too great for Dante.

@Leavanny;, @Tailisu10;, @BMGF haxie-kun;, @Glorious Brony;, @Grit;, @xelda57;, @Stellar Gale;

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Asilla and Dawn went to the courtyard.

Blog Entries

"Ohayo~" Virgil said, appearing at the courtyard, the lower half of his body formed into a motorcycle.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Dawn shook her head. "Please stay as a whole human for this meeting." she muttered as Asilla laughed.

Blog Entries

"Hello.." said Tailisu. He had a weary smile on his face and a small scar on his face. It was hard convincing his parents that he had "fell in a hole" which was sort of true. All he done until today was sleep (which he had several nightmares) and practice his lateral. He wonder who were those black coats guys and what were they up to.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Lucy and Sarah, after going back through the store they had entered the empty mall through, came back into the normal... Dimension? World?... And went to the Courtyard, where they waited.
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"Hi Lucy and Sarah!!!" said Dawn and Asilla, running over to the pair.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

"Hey," Sarah said.
    "Oh, hi," Lucy acknowledged them with a small glance.
    They were getting bored as they went on waiting for the professor... What was her name? 'Auria Greene?'
    Links to stuff.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

"Yeah." said Dawn. "Asilla, zap Virgil." she said. Asilla did so.

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast