Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Urban Rivals

OOC: So what should I do exactly?"

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Make out with Virgil. Either that, or they just got a text to go west, so...

"You coming?" Virgil asked Ella. He had unzipped his jacket and lifted his shirt, revealing a mouth on his stomach, which he was shoving as many swords and knives into as he could find. "You're a magical girl, right? Like...Sailor Moon?"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"No." Ella shook her head. "Not like that." she stated simply and looked at him. "But yeah I wouldn't mind going."

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Lucy hacked and read Nero's message with her mind. "Okay, let's go west," she said, though she'd seemed to have no way of reading anything.
    Sarah gave her a suspicious look, but she began walking west after Lucy.
    You should read Cucumber Quest because it's a rad webcomic that anyone can enjoy.

Blog Entries

Nero turned, beginning to start walking west quickly. The mall was something akin to a ghost town, simply uninhabited.

No sounds. Except for a slight rumble, but nothing noticeable in the least. He was sure that his energy tracking abilities were stronger than a lot of the other's. At least, he thought so.

A yell cut through the silence, suddenly. "You fucking moron!!"

"I'm sorry! I had no idea!" their was a lighter, much more hissing voice that responded.

Blog Entries

While following the group, Tailisu was in deep thought over what happened recently. However his thought train got interruped thanks to a sudden yell that sounded angry. "..what?" He said very softly, he then opened his sketch pad and pointed his pencil at it just in case they might need to fight again.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Lucy turned invisible again and psychically lifted a large amount of kitchen knives out of a store and pointed them in the direction of the noise.
    Sarah was still extra strengthened, and she, perhaps unwisely, walked brusquely in the direction of the voice.
    You should read Cucumber Quest because it's a rad webcomic that anyone can enjoy.

Blog Entries

As the group made toward the sound, they ducked behind a wall to investigate.

A distance away, there were two figures yelling at one another.

"How could you just let them go?!" the taller of the two bellowed.

"I didn't know, okay?!" the other stated again. "I'm sorry! How the hell was I supposed to know that they could do that?!"

Nero narrowed his eyes. Were they talking about them?

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Most likely." Ella stated simply. She looked at the two figures and narrowed her eyes slightly before raising her arm. Her hand began to slowly turned into a long white blade. "Should we take them out?"

Blog Entries

Nero shook his head. "Wait..." there was really no need to take them out, just yet.

Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+

Lucy, still invisible, walked silently around the corner for a better view, keeping the knives hovering behind the wall, out of view. She went all the way around them, standing on the opposite side of the two as the group was. She was ready to pull the knives forward at them if it came to a fight, which seemed rather likely.
    Sarah waited with the group, feeling the effects of the strength-up lateral ability wear off. She decided to try to create an illusion when it came time for battle. Or maybe she would take one of those levitating knives and use it to fight.

Blog Entries

Tailisu took a small peak at the figures before hiding behind the wall again. " I think they are responsible for all this." Asuming from their convo he whispered this to the group. His mouth still had a bad taste from the vomit. While he did lie that he was a-okay, he really did want water mostly to wash out the taste and to rehydrate himself.

Blog Entries

She was invisible, so they wouldn't be able to see Lucy, right?

"Hey! Who the hell?!" one the figures had turned around, pointing into the sky. Soon however, he found himself blasted with a beam of hot energy.

Nero's eyes widened once the one who was hit was immediately blasted into dust. "What the hell?!" he sounded out.

The other one panicked. "Arsaida!" he yelled out. "Shit!!" he attempted to run, turning into a sprint. He turned down a hall, leaving... before he soon, too, let out a scream of pure anguish.

All was silent, Nero running from the behind the wall. Who did that? What did that?

Footsteps were heard, and from around the corner came a... little girl? A girl, younger than Nero, himself, walked into view. She looked around, as if sight-seeing; before turning to the group. "Oh! Hi there!" she chirped out, a smile on her face. "Are you the ones who killed the people, here?"

Blog Entries

Tailisu was peeking a little from behind the wall. "What just happened, did that girl just ended them with ease?" He thought. After being silent for several second due to shock he hesitantly answered. "N-no?"
    Last edited by Tailisu10; 2nd October 2012 at 01:28 PM.

Blog Entries

Nero narrowed his eyes as the girl twirled to the group, tilting her head. "Oh? Then why are ya' heeere?" she crooned, a smile on her face.

"Investigating..." Nero only answered.

The girl blinked. "Investigating, huh? Like Sherlock Holmes?" she seemed so... innocent...

Nero knew better, though.

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast