Urban Rivals

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Urban Rivals

Yun
    Blog Entries

Default Urban Rivals

Start-Up

@Leavanny;, @Tailisu10;, @BMGF haxie-kun;, @Glorious Brony;, @Grit;, @xelda57;, @Stellar Gale;

She waited until the sun was well lowered below the skyline of the city before she began typing.

Parsing a few addressing, accessing that portion of the internet that no one saw, changing some IP's and... password. "Brilliant," she stated. A screen popped up in front of her. The screen was filled with names, all highlighted by green and black text in front of the command prompt. A few of the names were white.

Those were the ones she was looking for. Pressing a button, Auria made sure that those differences in the directory would be singled out. Their names were all separate from the others, all other aliases and information brackets disappearing from the screen. There were a few of them, five to be exact. And the biggest merit?

"Hehe, and they all live in the same neighborhood as I do," she shook her head, leaning it back in her chair. How serendipitous.

These kids, whomever they were, had no idea that there were people just like themselves already together with them in such close proximity. For now, though; she'd have to just send the invitation to them.

It was time. With a press of a button, the cryptic mail had been sent to each of their Bulletin Systems.

Welcome to the Neighborhood.

Need any assistance? Simply reply back. Hope you enjoy your stay.

From, The Professor
    ---------------------
    Important In-Game Architectural Note
    Remember that, no matter whom you live in your house and such with, you live inside of the neighborhood with everyone else. The map for the housing positions are shown below, actually.

The walkway is part of a large courtyard, which is outside the front of the character's houses. This allows for the urban rivals to reach one another, easily.
    Last edited by Yun; 22nd September 2012 at 05:59 PM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Urban Rivals

Dawn walked around, hoping she wasn't going too far with all she's done. She did one thing that haunts her to this day.

Blog Entries

In an average house in a average neighborhood, there was a boy on his bed surfing the internet using his laptop. The sun had already set so he was now relaxing in his room waiting for tomorrow to come. He was also drawing on his sketch pad, he loved drawing.

Suddenly he received a message of some sort, it was very mysterious. Welcome to the Neighborhood? But he had been living there for quite some time. Apparently the letter asked if he need any assitance, he thought it was nice for the random person to do that. He replied back ok, he didn't think it was harmful not to. The boy who's name is Tailisu suddenly got out of the bed. "I want Ice cream." He stated randomly.
    Last edited by Tailisu10; 16th September 2012 at 11:40 PM.

Outplay the Coinflip -Glory Blaze-'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Michael's eyes drifted away from the YouTube video playing on his screen as a small notification symbol popped up on his toolbar. He clicked it, redirecting to BS (as he liked to call the Bulletin System), revealing a short message.

From, the Professor

He quickly typed in a response.

Who r u?

Yun
    Blog Entries

Nero sat on top of the roof, allowing his scarf to billow as he gazed out into the city.

'Cold...' Indeed, the wind was rather cold, tonight. Frankly, he'd sat there so as to keep an eye out for anything suspicious. Demons had been popping up here or there, according to the Bulletin System. He would make sure to find out who it was and what was going on.

He heard his PDA sound in his pocket. An update? At this time of night? Holding up the PDA, he read the message.

From, The Professor
    Who the hell...?

He didn't reply. However, he made to track the message. Whomever had the cunning to get his IP Address might be dangerous to not keep tabs on. No telling what could happen.

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Dante would be damned if he'd walk outside in public without some form of pants on. He wondered around in bed room looking for a pair of pants, He found two different skirts along with a pink shirt he sat down for a moment thinking back on his cross dressing days. "That was nice.." He mumbled. His room would quite plain a simple wooden bed beside a window and neatly folded clothes by the walls.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

From, The Professor
    How the heck did I get into this mess?
    Dawn went outside and ran into a tree. Instantly.

Yun
    Blog Entries

The professor had waited for at least an hour, walking towards her computer with a cup in hand. "Hm?" looking to the files, she could see that she'd gotten a few instant replies.

Smirking, the woman sat at her desk, beginning to type a reply. To everyone.

If you want to know the truth, let's meet.

Pier 15, 10:00 PM tomorrow. Be there.

From, the Professor.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

From, the Professor.
    Well you're the odd one here.
    Dawn started to go to the pier.

Blog Entries

Dante felt his phone vibrate then pulled it out to see what he had gotten.

From, the Professor.
    He glanced at the message for a while then closed his phone. "I guess I know where I'm going.." He mumbled. He glanced at his not made bed two feet stuck out from under the sheets. He had finally remember where he left his pants. Dante reached under the sheets of his need slowly then pulled on the feet, two plastic feet fell on the floor a lot with his pants. He stood proudly having found his pants.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Blog Entries

Michael looked back up from the Pokemon Let's Play he was watching. "Ugh. Weirdo." Who asks someone to meet in the middle of the night after two cryptic messages and expects them to actually show up? Regardless, he cupped his hands around his mouth and called out. "MOM! I'm meeting with a stranger I met on the Internet tomorrow at ten at night, don't make any plans for me!"

"OK, honey! Remember to break their kneecaps if they try to molest you, that way they can't chase you!"

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Dawn knocked on the neighbor to the right of her house's door, hoping for good news.

Blog Entries

((OOC: Are you talking about me or Nero? Exiting the house facing the street, Nero is to the right, but facing your house from the street, I'm to the right. :S))

Blog Entries

A other set of feet popped out from under Dante's bed sheets. He yawned, not having any plans for day decided to enjoy himself. He slide under the sheets happily popping head out on the other side smiling.

Blog Entries

Tailisu was now being skeptical, he was supposed to meet someone at pier 15 in the middle of the night? He is considered naive by people but there was no way he didn't thought something could happen. He doesn't even think he will even be allowed to go late at night to meet some random stranger. Still he can't shake the feeling that he shouldn't miss this. Suddenly he thought of something, hopefully it will work.

Tailisu in his bed took a bite of his mint chocolate ice cream while watching youtube videos on his laptop.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast