Uniaka Region Journey!(Sign ups closed) Start Up!

Thread: Uniaka Region Journey!(Sign ups closed) Start Up!

Blog Entries

Wink Uniaka Region Journey!(Sign ups closed) Start Up!

Starters: Larvatar,Ralts,Aron,Azumrill,Seel,Lotad,Electrik,Growlithe,Mystravis,Sentrent
    Plot: Ten kids are forced to go on their journey,not wanting to,all of them for different reasons.Those kids are forced to go by their parents,who don't want anything,but their kids to go on the journey,insisting they'll love it.At some point the kids do love traveling.They are all in the Uniaka region.The Uniaka region is a region full of all of the pokemon from all regians.They are 10 years old.

You: Your one of the ten kids.

Rules:
    1.All BG rules apply
    2.All BG roleplay rules apply
    3.No cussing
    4.No Autohitting if your fighting someone played by a user.
    5.I deside if you catch a pokemon,leave the ball rocking at the end.
    6.You can only catch pokemon in the area,which I will announce.Like in my first post,I'll announce it.
    7.No catching legendaries,EVER and you have to ask me if you can see them.
    8.No godmodding,bunnying,whatever you want to call it.
    9.No using text talk
    10.Put (Ooc: ) around all of your Ooc posts.If we get a lot of Ooc posts than I will make a Ooc thread.Try to keep the Ooc to a minimum.
    11.I'm sorry but there is no reserving pokemon if you reserve.Here is two scenarios:
    Say three people reserved,and all other 7 spots are filled.The first person to post their SU will get whatever of the three remaining starters they want.The second will get to pick out of the remaining two,and the last will get the remaining one.
    If one person is reserved and the other 9 spots are filled,the one person will get the remaining pokemon.
    12.Reserves last 3 days,else all of the unreserved spots are filled,than you will have 1 day,else that day was your last,then you'll have that day.So if everyone signs up on your second day,you have to get it in that day or the afternoon of the next.But no matter what get in your SU asap.And if and when your time is up,your unreserved and there is no re-reserving,you have to post your SU to get in,if there is any spots left.
    13.No posting just some of the sign up and saying you will finish it later,you have to post the whole thing at once.
    14.Each user can only sign up for two people,but if you reserve your only reserving one spot.
    15.When you do a gym you may do the battle but I decide if you get your badge.

Other Stuff you need to know:

1.Only one person can have each starter,so if say someone had Aron and someone else wanted it,the second person wouldn't get it.First come first served.And even if I hadn't accepted them yet,if their sign up is right than they get it.
    2.If you break any of the rules once,you'll be asked to change it where you didn't,the same for the second time.If you break a rule a third time you will be banned from the rp,and if you try to continue posting than I will contact a mod.
    3.LEAVE THE BALL ROCKING IF YOU SAY YOU CAPTURED IT WITHOUT ME APPROVING I WILL BE VERY MAD AND YOU WILL BE ASKED TO CHANGE YOUR POST!
    4.If you won't edit your post if you break a rule and I ask you too another strike will be added everytime you post.If you make it to three than you will be banned.
    How I choose if you get the pokemon:
    I choose by a few things.

1.The neatness of your post.
    2.The length of your post
    3.The justice of your post.If you really faught well enough to get it weak enough,and allowed the pokemon your fighting to attack your own.

There is a couple of other really small things but I'm not ganna bore you with it.

Name: (First and last required,middle optional.)
    Starter: (Any that aren't tooken,see the list below my sign up for the ones that are taken.)
    Goal: (Pokemon Watcher,Pokemon Breeder,Pokemon Master, or Compotion master (dunno what its called) You can have one or two of these)
    Appearance: (Everything about there appearance but cloths.Make sure to include hair color and length,eye color,and height.Must be at least three sentences long.)
    Cloths: (Must be at least 1 paragraph long)
    Personality: (At least one paragraph)
    History: (At least one descent sized paragraph)
    Rp Sample: (this will include them being forced to leave and them getting their pokemon)

Uniaka Map (completely homemade under paint):
    The PokéCommunity Forums
    Side differences:
    The pokemon you can catch on the left are only from Kanto and Jhoto and the pokemon on the right are only from Hoen and Sinnoh.The big area is all Unova pokemon.(I count the Orange Islands as Kanto area)
    Town/City Info:
    Talona Town:Starting town Professer: Destiny
    Cenia Town:First Town
    Dena City: First Gym badge/ribbon town if you go left Gym Leader: Nelle (girl) Badge: Flame badge
    Rono City: First Gym badge/ribbon town if you go right Gym Leader: Davis (boy) Badge:Flame Badge
    Left Safari Zone:Hoen and Sinnoh pokemon Requirement:Dena Town Flame Badge
    Right Safari Zone:Kanto and Jhoto pokemon Requirement:Rono City Flame Badge
    Meronia River:You can catch water pokemon from all regions exept Unova.
    Mag Lake:A lake to catch Unova water pokemon on the left
    Doz Lake:A lake to catch Unova water pokemon on the right
    Coz town:Second gym badge/ribbon town on the left Gym Leader: Maria (girl) Badge: H20 (water) badge
    Dren Town:Second gym badge/ribbon town on the right Gym leader: Ronald (boy) Badge: H20 (water)badge
    Safari Zone:Unova pokemon can be caught here,but you leave the way you came
    Dese Town:Third Gym badge/ribbon town on the left Gym leader: Rex (boy) Badge: ground badge
    Ren Town:Third gym badge/ribbon town on the right Gym leader:Renne (girl) Badge:Ground badge
    Une Town:Fourth gym badge/ribbon town on the left Gym leader:Makayla (girl) Badge:Normal Badge
    Miy Town:Fourth gym badge/ribbon town on the right. Gym Leader:Maxwell (girl)Badge:Normal Badge
    Suiz town:Fifth gym badge/ribbon town on the left Gym Leader: Demi (girl) Badge: Phycic Badge
    Per Town:Fifth gym badge/ribbon town on the right Gym Leader: Jesse (boy) Badge: Phycic Badge
    Carnia Town:Sixth gym badge/ribbon area (city) for both sides Gym Leader:Aron Badge: Electricity Badge
    Pokemon Leage on the left:For the people who went the left way
    Pokemon Leage on the right:For the poeple who went the right way

Ribbon info:

They don't have names,so I didn't list them.And these work where the best person there/the one who gets the most points or whatever wins.

Pokemon Leage:They will be explained when we get there.

Evil Team:
    Team Rocket & Team Plasma

Pokemon:
    Larvatar:Alexis-N's Queen Julie
    Ralts:Hailey-N's Queen Julie
    Aron: Chase-Llednar
    Seel:Patrice-CyndaCynda
    Lotad:Eliot-Heroic Sociopath
    Growlithe: Daemon-bpj1999
    Mystravis:Cole- -Gray-
    Sentrent:Karen-LichenLeaf
    I hope I didn't forget to put anybody down.Well without a further ado lets get on with the show!

Route 1 catchable pokemon:

Rattata
    Pidgey
    Caterpie
    Weedle
    Taillow
    Cascoon
    Silcoon
    Wurmple

First Post:

Alexis sighed before kicking a pebble on the side walk into the grass.

"I don't want to go on a pokemon journey!"She yelled.

She sighed again and continued walking.She had just made it through route one,and she knew there was no turning back,although there was no turning back in the first place.She heard the sound of rustling in the grass,so she snapped her head in the noises direction.She walked into the grass,looking to see what made the noice.Than she saw,it as a Caterpie.

"Well I guess Caterpie wouldn't be too bad of a pokemon to capture,butterfree is a pretty nice pokemon."She said."Go Larvitar!"

The green pokemon came out of its pokeball.

"Use tackle!"She commanded.

Larvitar tackled caterpie and caterpie went onto it's side.

"Perfect now use bite!"She commanded.

Larvitar bit Caterpie's side,making it "cry" in pain.It smacked Larvitar with its tail like area and pushed itself up.It began spiting thread at Larvitar,using stringshot,and Larvitar's arms were stuck to its side.The Caterpie raced to it and tackled it on its back.

"Larvitar push away the thread!"Alexis commanded.

Lavitar pushed its arms outwards and the thread fell to the ground ripped.

"Use tackle again!"She commanded.

Larvitar tackled the Caterpie again,sending it to hit a tree.It hit the tree with its head,and fell to the ground.Alexis got out her pokeball and through it at it.

One rock...
    Two rock...
    Three rock...
    Ding!

"Alright I caught a caterpie!"Alexis exclaimed.

She picked walked to the ball,picked it up,and hooked it on her belt.

"Good job Larvitar,you need a rest,return!"She said.

Red light desended from the pokeball and consumed Larvitar and when the light pulled back into the pokemon was gone.Se hooked the ball on her belt.

--
    Ooc:The captures of the pokemon on route one wont be hard,beens the pokemon are all weak pokemon.You can capture one of each pokemon per route,but you have to have pokeballs.I won't bother with making us keep track of our money if we don't abuse that we don't have to.

Haley was on her motercycle,going very slowly so it didn't make too much noise.She was alert listeniing for any signs of pokemon.She heard a rustling sound in the grass,and saw a purple and tan rat pokemon emerge.

"I've heard of you guys,your a rattata."She said."Go Ralts!"

The pokemon that she had chosen in the lab emerged from its pokeball.

"Okay Ralts use confusion!"She commanded.

A pulse hit towards the rattata it jerked its head.It's teeth shown it was going to attack,but instid of biting ralts,it bit its own leg.

"Ralts use magical leaf!"Haley commanded.

Leaves came from the red spike like thing on Ralts' for head,glowed dark pinks,purples,and blues,and shot at the rattata,making it go backwards.It shook its head violently and learched at Ralts,and bit its arm.

"Ralts use confusion again!"Haley commanded.

A pulse sent the rattata backwards,and it once again bit its own leg.

"Okay use magical leaf again!"She commanded.

The leaves came from the spike-like thing on Ralt's forhead again,glowed the same colors as before,and shot at the rattata,who collasped.Haley pulled out a empty pokeball and through it at the rattata.

One rock...
    Two rock...
    Three rock... (thats where you stop)
    Ding!

"Alright,a rattata!"Haley cheered.

She walked to the pokeball and picked it up,than hooked it on her belt,the other four empty pokeballs hooked there too.

"Great job Ralts,return!"Haley commanded.

Red light came from the pokeball and consumed Ralts,and went back inside the pokeball with the pokemon.She hooked Ralts' pokeball on her belt and got back on her motercycle.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Uniaka Region Journey!(Sign ups closed) Start Up!

"... Okay.. Now what's a trainer usually do?" Chase murmured as he walked through route 1, His Aron followed behind him.
    Chase looked around. A few pidgey is chirping on the trees, and a ratata is running here and there.

"Okay, so there's rat, bird... Worm.. And this plushie steel pokemon." Chase sarcastically said, looking at the Aron.
    The aron Rolled his eyes. "Err.. What should I call you now? Does Raigor sounds good?"
    The aron growled. "I'll take that as whatever." Chase said.

"Hm? Eh.. Err... Excuse me, miss!" Chase walked to a girl that looks like just caught a pokemon. "Umm.. You a trainer right? So what's a trainer do if he got his pokemon?"

Blog Entries

Cole walked onto Route 1, Mage the Misdreavus trailing behind him.

"Let's see if there's anything worth catching here," Cole mumbled, scanning the grass. There was nothing, besides a few Bug-types, Normal-Types, and the occasional Pidgey.

"Okay, nothing," Cole said. "Just perfect. At least we can train."

As if on cue, a Pidgey fluttered out of the grass and glared at Mage.

"That's a good place to start," Cole said. "Mage, you know what to do."

Seeing as her trainer had let her do anything she wanted in this battle, Mage used Confuse Ray on the Pidgey and teleported behind it.

Where am I??? Mage asked the Pidgey, which proceeded to ram itself into a nearby tree. Mage used Psywave to finish off the weak Pokemon, leaving it unconscious on the ground.

"That was quick," Cole said. "Let's look for more."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Karen walked along the route, horribly confused as to what she should do next. She'd gotten her pokemon, a Sentret, and she was safely tucked inside her pokeball. Karen frowned. Maybe her new pokemon had some ideas? She released her Sentret.

The Sentret popped out of its ball, and looked around for a moment, before resting her gaze on Karen. "Sen?" it asked.

"Uh... hello there. I'm your new trainer, I guess... I'm not really sure what trainers do. Can you help me?"

The Sentret gave her a curious look, and it's tiny jaw dropped when she realized Karen was serious. The Sentret face palmed, and walked into the grass, and flushed out a Tailow. The Sentret and Tailow exchanged a Tackle and Peck, with Sentret coming out on top. Sentret panted, and made a throwing motion, and pointed at the pokeballs on her bag. Karen got the idea, and hesitantly threw one at the dazed Tailow.

"Gee, thanks Sentret... that sounds kinda weird. How about I name you Caramel?"

"Sen!"

And with that, the two watched the shaking ball.
    Back, and better than ever! :D

Blog Entries

Ooc:Sorry Lichen leaf.You did not catch the pokemo.You didn't do but a attack each.And Llednar I'm going to assume you were refering to Alexis.And finally,i'm going to assume you didn't try to catch the pidgey -Gray-.

Alexis turned to the boy who had just asked her something.

"Catch pokemon,train,travel."Alexis said,bordem taking over her voice."I started with catching another pokemon."

The Tailow broke out of the pokeball, and looked rather upset. It flew straight at Caramel and Karen, screeching loudly. Karen ducked down, covering her head and closing her eyes, waiting for sharp talons to rip at her.

Caramel came to her rescue, however, by intercepting the Tailow's attack. Caramel grunted, and used Tackle to knock it back. The Tailow flapped to regain it's composure, and tried to Peck at Caramel again. Caramel rolled to the side, and used one last Tackle, knocking the Flying type unconcious. Caramel smirked, and walked over to the still cowering Karen.

"Sen!" Caramel cried.

Karen warily looked up, and saw the Tailow lying on the ground, totally out of it. "You saved me?" she asked Caramel.

"Sen! Tret!" Caramel said proudly, striking a pose. Karen giggled, and hugged Caramel.

"Well thank you. Let's go. I don't think I want that Tailow any more." She noticed a couple of people talking off into the distance. She and Caramel ran up to them.

"Er, hello there." She said, suddenly unsure of what to say.

Blog Entries

"None of the pokemon around here looks tough.."
    Chase sighed. "..by the way, I'm chase. I'm just starting as a trainer.. So I don't know much about this pokemon twiddydinkies."

Chase shrugged. "Wanna team up?"

Blog Entries

Chase sighed. "..by the way, I'm chase. I'm just starting as a trainer.. So I don't know much about this pokemon twiddydinkies."

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

"Alexis.I just started today.Umm sure."Alexis said.

Alexis turned to the boy who just walked to them.

"Hello."She said boredom still in her voice.

OOC: Did you mean me? Karen's a girl!

BIC: "I was wondering... do you guys know how to be trainers? I... I don't know what I'm doing to be honest," she said sheepishly.

"Oh, uh, this is Caramel, my starter. She's currently much better at this whole thing than I am." Caramel gave a friendly "Sen!"

Karen felt uncomfortable talking to these strangers. It wasn't in her nature to seek out people, but she realized she needed help.

Daemon walked out of the town his Growlithe by his side. He looked around nervously for any pokemon that could likely hurt him. He knew there were probably no Scyther nearby but he was still anxious. He noticed alot of bug pokemon along the side of the dirt path. THere was no chance he would ever think of cathing a bug type pokemon. He despised them with all his heart. He wanted to catch something but he hadn't seen anything worth it.

He continued his search and came across a small brown and cream colored bird. "A pidgey," he said automatically recognizing it, "This will do. Growlithe why don't we start this with a bite."

His new partner rushed towards the bird and bit it from behind.

The pidgey flew into the air and flapped its wings sending miniature tornadoes at Growlithe. The tornados blasted him back into a tree.

"Growlithe another bite!" shouted Daemon as his new pokemon bit the pidgey again. "Now again!" ordered Daemon. Growlithe released the pidgey and bit down hard on it's wing. "It's mine," mumbled Daemon as he pulled a pokeball off of one of the clips on his backpack. He threw it at the pidgey and a beam of energy shot from the ball and pulled the pokemon inside.

One...
    Two...
    Three...

OOC:Um, what moves are our pokemon allowed to use? and I'm going to assume the battles are going to be more like the anime, correct me if I'm wrong.

Blog Entries

"Hahaha!" Eliot laughs awesomely. He had just received, or possibly stolen, a Lotad, which was perched on his head.
    "Tad! Lo!" It said.
    "Verily! My heart burns with wanderlust! The mountains, the lakes, the beautiful women!" He says, pirouetting around, and seeing a Rattata.
    "It's beautiful!" He says. "Lotad! Use Water Gun!" He says, and Lotad took out a super soaker and blasted the Rattata.
    "Pokeball, go!" He yells, throwing a ball, and watching it rock. As it shakes, he sees two other trainers.
    "Hello there, fellow trainers!" He said to Daemon and Karen, turning to Karen. "I actually recenmtly got my license, but I've watched hundreds of hours of video. If you like, you can come with me and we can learn together! You too." He says to Daemon.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

"Cool then. Let's go." Chase said. Smiling at Alexis. "By the way, the name is chase. Nice to team with you."
    Raigor jumped to Chase's shoulder. "Oh yeah, this is Raigor, my Aron."

Blog Entries

Cole continued walking through the grass, defeating any Pokemon he came across with ease. It definitely helped that normal-type moves didn't affect Ghosts.

Upon seeing others in the grass, Cole turned and looked around, then immediately facepalmed. Most of these people acted like they'd never seen a Pokemon before! However, Cole saw a person who looked somewhat competent training a Growlithe.

"Hello," Cole said, walking up to the Trainer.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP