Trebloome Academy - Page 7
Page 7 of 327 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Trebloome Academy

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Trebloome Academy

Alexis had noticed what happened between the two boys and Luciean. She was curious and decided to go by the boys.

"Hi, what was Drama Queen going on about?" she asked the boys not knowing them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacy was watching Luciean and Alexis. However, she noticed Luciean had moved on to two boys and was ranting something. She grinned at the situation knowing how he could be. She quickly checked her makeup and slid a bit of her fringe behind her ear as she walked towards the group which Alexis had joined now.

"Don't worry about him." she said with a smile, not knowing exactly what everyone had said. "Anyway, I'm Stacy Lewis, Head of Soul and Sciences Teacher." She noticed Alexis and gave her a wink as she almost felt like they were sisters excpet she was from a different other and she was 6 years older. The thought made Stacy giggle a bit to herself.
    Last edited by Milo†icgirl McQüeen; 20th December 2010 at 10:45 AM.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

OOC: Wasn't Stacy head of Soul.

"He was saying something about how we're not better than Trebloome and why we can't drink or something," Jason shrugged while putting his hands in his pockets before turning to Stacy. "Hey do you know the head of Soul because I haven't seen her or him."

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

David had been watching and waiting... and waiting... and waiting... until the two arguing corners of his mind finally kicked him off his ass and ordered him to socialize. Better late than never, they had compromised. Sighing and adjusting his glasses, a shiver of disappointment in himself ran through him. Silence? Inaction? Failure! Shameful behavior for the head of Mind. He was better than this.

David felt his reluctance fade away; Ami and all his other childhood neighbors--friends, he supposed--had taught him how to master that long ago. He decided to make the most of the situation, and to work with another teacher. Spotting Stacy near a small group of students that had been left in Lucien's wake, he walked over, a soft smile on his face. "Hello all. Forgive my intrusion; I'm David Niveum, teacher of Pokemon Mythology and head of Mind."

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

James just rolled his eyes at Lucien's words. *Yet another authority figure tries to play hardball with me.* James thought to himself with a smile on his face. *When will they learn that the tighter their grip... the further I slip away?* James mentally asked himself before looking at Stacy. "Lucien was just being nice enough to tell me about... some school policies that I was not aware of." He explained with a smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Stacy raised her eyes at the strange boys. She ahd just explained she saw the head of Soul.

"He likes being in control" she said to the boys and Alexis before looking in her bag as she got a text message. "I'll be two seconds" she said walking a little away from them and texting back.
    ---------------------------------------
    "I think she is the head of Soul" Alexis quietly said to the boys. She finally thought of speaking to the boys as it was quite hectic before.

Blog Entries

"So that Lucien fellow is the head of Heart, Stacy is the head of soul... wonder who the head of body is." James smiled. "Oh forgive me... I haven't introduced myself... just where are my manners today?" James asked before smiling at Alexis. "I'm James. James Dalton. It's a pleasure to meet you." He held out his hand to the girl.

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Erizu casually strolled inside. She preffered to be late, people were so busy talking that she wouldn't be noticed. She went and sat on the edge of a table by a shy looking girl. Her Espeon and Umbreon stalked her inside and sat by her side as she crossed her arms into her lap and glared at whoever appeared to show an interest in her silent arrival. Erizu wondered if maybe she had been too late, so late that it made people notice her more. She sipped at some water and waited until that unlucky person decided to make an effort and attempt to speak to her.
    That was who Erizu wished she was, instead she would not be able to speak to the 'unlucky' person who spoke to her. This would be like evry school she had been to, hiding in the shadow of somebody else.

Isabella couldn't take the boredom anymore, and had pulled out a piece of paper from her purse, along with a pen, and began to quickly sketch out a blueprint for a new invention. This time, she was sketching out something that would work as a flashlight slash pocket knife, as insane as that sounded. She hummed to herself as she worked on it, not exactly caring about

-----------------------------

Nathan noticed a couple of the other house heads standing near a few students. Quietly, he walked towards them, and book in hand, listening absent-mindedly, but not saying a word, acting like he was just standing with them, reading a book.

Blog Entries

Alexis shook his hand firmly before fighting to let go with herself as his hands were quite warm which contrasted the coldness she felt.

"I'm Alexis Hayberry by the way" she said looking over to Stacy. "She's a nice teacher. Me and her have similar fashion sense." She laughed and looked at Miss Fern on her lap.

"I wonder if we have similar taste in boys" she added stroking her Churine.

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Erizu glanced around, there was a girl, obviously bored too, like her, sitting drawing on a piece of paper, she rose to her feet and walked over to the girl, maybe she could make a friend before she ended up getting pushed around again, like all those other times. Espeon danced around her feet as she walked and Umbreon walked behind like the other protective pokemon he was.
    "Hey," Erizu said when she arrived beside the girl, "What you doin'?"

Blog Entries

*How forward.* James thought to himself when he heard Alexis' comment about her and Stacy possibly having a similar taste in boys. "Well it is truly a pleasure to meet you Alexis." James said with a smile. He had noticed Alexis hesitating to let go of his hand moments before. *Man, this is just too easy... gosh it's great to be James Dalton.* This thought warmed James up just a little bit.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"And I'm Jason Miles," he nodded his head before stretching his hand as well. "Hey I got lucky she's the head of my house," Jason grinned at James.

Blog Entries

"Luck doesn't matter if you don't convert." James teased Jason. "And plus, I have a feeling that Lucien would murder you... he seems to have a thing for Miss Stacy." James thought out loud. "I could just tell by how angry he got in a split second..."

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Seeing that the students had distracted themselves in their own chatter, David headed off, trying to find some of his students in Mind. He spotted two girls poring over something. Walking over, he saw it was a design of some kind. "You're an inventor?"

Blog Entries

Alexis laughed at James.

"Your lucky. I would love to be in her house but I'm stuck with Drama Queen. Also you might be right. He seemed to bark at you from where I was"

Stacy put her mobile phone away and quickly checked her reflection in the mirror before walking back.

"So, what was everyone doing whilst I was gone?" she asked sitting on the opposite side and taking her cup of tea. She took a slow but prolonged sip from the china cup decorated in pink.

Page 7 of 327 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast