Trebloome Academy - Page 6
Page 6 of 327 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Trebloome Academy

I'm World Class Yang Xiao Long's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Trebloome Academy

James just laughed at Jason's reaction. "The key to success..." James twirled his empty glass in his fingers as he mulled over the way to say something so... well... important to Jason and do it in so few words. "Jason, the key to pulling something like that is talent." James finally stated. "And by talent I mean the knowledge of what to say and the self-confidence to say it."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Nathan rose an eyebrow at Price, being silent for a couple of seconds. He looked the boy over once, before crossing his arms, and the smirk returning to his face.

"Mm," he nodded, "Friendly is a... negotiable term. Name's Nathan Carter, and the leader of the Body House. I'm also the teacher for Pokemon Strategies around here, however I'd like to call it bonding with your Pokemon." He then shrugged, raising an eyebrow again at Price, "Your name, kid?"

The Ace of Aces Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"So I'm guessing it's something that can't be thought," Jason scoffed.

"Eh you don't look like your about to kill me or rob me and where I come from thats about as close to friendly as most people get. And name is Price Stone. And before I come off as rude or obnoxious lemme ask you" Price said while pulling out two burritos "Guacamole or spicy fajita" Price said with a smile.

Nathan shrugged in response. He didn't know Price's background at that moment, so he decided to go along with it.

"Mm, Price Stone..." Nathan pondered, "You're in my house, aren't you? It's a pleasure to meet you." He then rose an eyebrow at Price's random question, speaking in his usual dry voice: "Uh, what? Err... Spicy fajita, I guess. Random question, but with you kids, I'll have to get used to random questions." He then thought silently, 'Why do we ever decide to be teachers? It always ends up with us having to answer every little question, and give us gray hair before we're thirty.'

I'm World Class Yang Xiao Long's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

"I've never considered teaching it before." James replied. "But I suppose there could be a method of instruction... so let me get back to you on that one." James told Jason. "Maybe I should like... write a book about it or something."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Oh dear God... Maybe I should've posted earlier. Is there anything significant going on?

David Niveum, although 'infuriatingly optimistic' in the mouths of his oldest friends, was not a sociable person. Some would call it laziness, a refusal to make an effort in friendship; others, more charitable, might call it simple timidity; but in his own eyes, David regarded it as a personal failure. He was a teacher, for goodness's sake; it was his job to interact with his students.

But he was late, a corner in the back of his mind argued. It would be rude to interrupt the conversations already going on. Yes, another, more assertive corner conceded, but it would be the height of impropriety to simply stand in a corner and watch them all. He needed to make a stand, and actively present himself to the students. Of course, as the argument raged, David was torn by ideas and indecision, and remained off on the sidelines.

Handing over the burrito and taking a big chomp out of the other he said "How is it random, I'm simply trying to give you offer you some food since you are the host and I have a lot of questions to ask." Price explained.
    "Like for instance I love my new buddy Zuruggu and all and the poem is amazing but how do you people know so much about me?" Price questioned.

Nathan shrugged, taking a small bite of the burrito, not minding the spicyness, since he actually loved spicy food.

He waited a second before replying, "Not exactly host, mind you. Basically just the man you and some other kid's stuck with for the course of your studies. As for the knowing so much about you? This is Trebloome. Anything can happen. Anything. The writer of the poetry is the leader of... I believe it to be Heart. His name's Lucien. Poet and another battle instructor. It was probably him or the headmaster who knows a lot about you. As for me, I'm clueless of you for the most part, aside for your name, your Pokemon team, and... Your burritos, apparently."

"Bwuhahahahh" Price laughed at the last 4 words.
    "You guys really went crazy with this whole place. Its amazing the detail and regal. And since you already know my team would it be right of me to ask what is yours?" Price said.

Nathan mentally sighed in relief. He knew more than he let on, but he wanted Price to grow and open up to him, just as he wanted the rest of the students to in the future.

He chuckled slightly, before grinning lightly. "Yeah... This place is really beautiful. It's... homey, isn't it? And my team? Sure, why not. I have my starter, Electivire, along with my other five: Vileplume, Walrein, Houndoom, Pidgeot, and Golem. Of course, they have nicknames, but you'll see that in my class." He chuckled dryly again.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm yea feels like I should remember it from my childhood or something.........and thats a very nice team. I look foward for facing it in battle though I have to warn you: My persian does not like to play nice." Price said while laughing.
    "So who are the people I should know beside this Lucien fellow?" Price said trying to keep the conversation going.

Nathan chuckled again, his monotone voice still not changing. "Yeah, kid. It'll be a fun battle, once the time and place for the battle reveals itself. Hm. People you should know, huh? There's Johnathan Card. He's the headmaster of the entire academy. Amber-Kate Benson teaches drama, Stephanie Ferguson teaches yet another battling class and English class as well. Pricilla Meadows teaches Pokemon Sociology. Gotta say, I envy her. I originally wanted that job, but decided to incorporate my Pokemon social views into strategy. There's also two other house leaders. Stacy Lewis teaches sciences and is the head of Soul, while David Niveum is the Pokemon Mythology teacher. He's the head of Mind."

Nathan shifted his scrawny body frame from what foot to another. "That's about it for the people you should know. I believe there's a student in Body who's worth mentioning. James Dalton? Yeah. Haven't gotten around to talking to him yet, but I will whenever." Nathan boredly shrugged.

"Irregardless, if there's anything you ever need, let me know," Nathan continued once more, rambling somewhat, "You're an alright kid. Might as well look out for ya while you're in my House."

Paying attention and memorizing every detail of what the man said Price finally said "Thank you for the tips, I just might look into this James kid. And your not half bad yourself. Anyways it was great talking to ya and I look foward to our battle." Price said and then did a lazy salute sign .
    He then walked into a little corner of the room and took a seat pondering where is he going to find this James kid.

He Bled into the Throne Sovereign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lucien quickly got up, placing a hand upon James' shoulder.

"Ah, my boy... You think yourself a Lady Killer, no? Remember this; you are here, in Trebloome Academy. We know of your father, and we know of your failures to stay in school."

Lucien gave a cold smirk, patting his back.

"Remember two things, and we'll get along wonderfully. You're not better than Trebloome; Trebloome is better than you. Second... Stacy? She is far to sweet a rose, for you."

Lucien smiled. Yelling back, with a steady tone, he lifted a hand in the air, continuing to walk forward, without looking back.

"I should let you know, as well. Alcohol is off-limits, to students. Maybe when you grow up into a big, strong man, who can stay in school, we'll let you have something that will put hair on your chest..."

The game is called Bridges...

Banner by Blazaking

Page 6 of 327 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast