Trebloome Academy - Page 55

Page 55 of 327 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Trebloome Academy

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Trebloome Academy

Flying off into the icy wind, Price put his bandana over his mouth and nose and looked around. It was a fairly large place, about the size of a normal town and snow seemed to sprinkle everything that wasn't covered. He then noticed a light and an open window. Letting curiosity take the best of him Price told Staraptor to stop by the window and Price silently exited the bird and into the building. He returned Staraptor then took in the sight. He seemed to landed into Lucien's office. Stealthily observing the background Price had to wonder who would leave their office window open. Finding a little sparing sword Price picked it up and started messing with it, stabbing mid-air and such. "Skaduuush" Price said joyfully after doing a somersault and then thrusting with the sword.

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Alexis agreed and took her outfit choice number one whilst looking in the mirror. She wore red bra and knickers today, the middle of the bra having a little ribbon.

"Oh I bought this bra and knickers like two months ago. So funny really because I had to fight of this other girl tat wanted this same, last pair." she said remebering about them as she grabbed the zebra print maxi dress and tied it at the back. She wore silver sandals and a silver bad in her arms before walking to the mirror. Taking the red earrings out and replacig them with silver traingular ones she turned back to Lane and grabbed a pair of sunglasses.

"What do you think?" she asked waiting for a second then quicly adding. "I think I may like this better" she laughed but waited for her reply still.

Blog Entries

Lane managed a small a laugh while staring at her body for a moment, she was kinda hot, no wonder why James seemed to have wanted her, and who could blame Lane if she did too.

"Yeah it looks great, you should totally wear that one" Lane spoke with a smile nodding her head.

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

Grabbing his cellphone which won in a illegal pokemon match he called James. "Dude I'm in Luciens office" Price said excited.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Two questions. One, how did you get my number?" James asked after he picked up his iPhone. "And more importantly... dude, that's awesome." James remarked with a smile. "Tell me more."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Alexis smiled and walked towards Lane. She patted Roselia's head and noticed Churine had gone to sleep.

"Thanks so much again Lane. You were a massive help." she said sitting on the sofa and texting on her mobile phone. "Hmm, I may do my nails later" she thought as she stopped texting and looked at her nails.

Blog Entries

"It's no problem, I am happy to help" Lane answered, Roselia smiled at the pat before lying next to Churine and decided to take a nap as well.

"Well that I am not sure if I can help with, never actually put nail polish on" Lane commented.

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

"1, I was playing with your phone and 2 yea the dude totally left his window open" Price laughed. "So I just hopped in"

Blog Entries

"When on earth were you playing with my phone..." James trailed off. Some questions were better left unanswered. "Anyways, just tell me what's in there and stuff. I'm curious."

Blog Entries

Alexis laughed as she carried on texting her mate back in Sootopolis.

"Oh don't worry. Only people that touch either my hair, nails or body are professionals or me. I don't let other people buff or paint my nails" she laughed and got up.

"So want to go do something?" she asked, feeling bored in her bedroom and feeling she should show her outfit off.

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

"Well there is this really cool sparing sword and a professional sparing mat.
    And its like the rest of the place. Really royal and shit." Price explained. "Anyways I'm still exploring"

Blog Entries

"Okay." James nodded. "Let me know if you find anything amusing."

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

"Trust me you won't have to wait long. I'll text you when I do." Price said hanging up. He then opened the dude's closet and saw a bunch of fancy suits. "Noice" Price commented.

He Bled into the Throne Sovereign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lucien looked to Stacy, before giving a sad, forced smile. He left quietly, trying to avoid disrupting her. He slowly went down the stairs, and back to his office.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile...

Epenoir had returned to the office, upon hearing a rather obnoxious, grating voice. Entering the main office, he noticed Price. Quickly running up, and pinning the student against the wall, his eyes gave a subtle red glow. Epenoir, Lucien's guardian, wasn't pleased.

The game is called Bridges...

Banner by Blazaking

Blog Entries

Lane laughed at that "Okay good otherwise I might screw it up, my career path is not an hairstylist or anything to do with beauty" Lane replied nodding her head, she didn't know what it was yet but she would figure it out, maybe at college or something.

"Sure, let's find something to do, Jason will probably find me once he's finished doing what he is doing" Lane answered