Trebloome Academy - Page 5

Page 5 of 327 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Trebloome Academy

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Trebloome Academy

"Well I live in Violet so sadly it isn't the same deal," Jason scratched the back of his head. "I'm in Soul, though I have no idea what that means really."

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

Straining to catch the blue ladys attention with his personal problem he must of made a sight.
    A kid dressed like a hoodlum with food peeping out of his mouth and a dozen snack wraps in his pockets with his jeans now really sagging where if you pulled up his shirt you would see most of his boxers and eyes as big as a puppys.

Blog Entries

The two looked at each other when he had said ancient. "Yes she is my girlfriend, and we are only in our mid thirties, ancient would apply if we are two hundred years old" Stephanie told him, she didn't look as offended although Kate did however but didn't say anything to that remark, afterall teens had a different view on how ancient an age was. Stephanie turned to Kate for a moment

"It is kinda hot isn't though?" Stephanie asked with her smile spread, Kate looked at her then the kid.

"Steph please don't encourage anyone" Kate told her before turning to the kid who looked like he was about to walk away "Don't worry, you won't be in trouble for that but please refrain from calling us ancients. We are far from that age yet" Kate told him now "You aren't really that late, what classes are you in?" Kate asked giving him a break since it was his first day.

OOC: They weren't really standing by the way, they are sitting:P
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

He Bled into the Throne Sovereign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Card laughed slightly at Alex's debut, before looking back to Pricilla.

"Oh, nothing, Dear. He's merely frightened, that he will be separated from his brother."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alistair looked up to Alexis, blushing slightly.

Don't be an idiot.

Alistair looked back down, as the mischievous Sneasel nibbled on his ear, before Fane reached out with his ghostly arms and seized him. Sneasel squirmed a bit, before seeming to give a "pout", as he dropped to the floor.

The game is called Bridges...

Banner by Blazaking

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Yogen looked over to Alex, and shook his head in disgust. He didn't really like any of the people here, but this person didn't give off the best of first impressions. Not even the most mediocre of them. Murkrow began to glare at Alex from Yogen's shoulder, but Yogen shook his head. He didn't need to bother with him.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Joe and Josh stared at the late arrival. They knew his type, and if he found out they were gay, he wouldn't have such an... enthusiastic attitude.

"Let's mess with him." Josh muttered, and the two stood up, their Giaru following them, and walked in the guy's general direction.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

Realizing his efforts were in vain he strolled away from the blue lady with his mouth no longer with donuts filling them since they were in his stomach.
    He curtly wiped his mouth with a tissue then stuck the tissue in his back pocket not wanting to waste it.
    He then walked up to the kid with the murkrow and said "Yo, want a burrito roll or snack wrap" the kid offered trying to make small talk.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Heart... Soul... Body..." James muttered to himself. "What is this, a failed writer's convention?" He asked in an annoyed tone before pouring himself another drink. "Okay... I'm going to need to find something I like about this place before I go insane." James told Jason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"How about that teacher over there?" Jason asked before pointing at Stacy.

Registered User Raven's Replica's Avatar

Isabella stood up, and began to ponder to herself. There had to be something for her to do. Something big. Soemthing fun. Something... Maybe involving Drifblim. However, the drinks had caught her attention, as she ran over to get her something to drink, hopefully sugary and fizzy.

----------------------

Nathan closed his book, satisfied, before standing up. He began scanning the room, looking over the students. His usually stoic demeanor etched into his second most common deameanor: a smirk. This would be fun. With that, he leaned against a wall and watched the students and teachers alike converse.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

James looked in the direction that Jason had indicated. A wry smile crossed the young man's face. "You know, I think you bring up a very persuasive point here." James told Jason happily. "I suppose I could find a way to turn that into an enjoyable extracurricular activity after classes..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

He Bled into the Throne Sovereign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lucien smiled.

"They are my words, Little Rose. In addition to heading our House, I am the teacher of Poetry and Dueling."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alistair got up from his seat, as Fane floated quietly behind him. He approached the cold looking boy, speaking with a careless voice to Yogen.

"Ridiculous, isn't it? Half of the people in this room are no better than the floor we walk upon..."

Alistair turned to Yogen, staring into his eyes with determination shimmering his own crystal-blue eyes.

"I'm not going to lie, to you. I see pain, in your eyes. I've felt it, before, but not nearly as it seems to afflict you. You have an ally here, in me, if no one else. I don't expect you to accept me, as a friend, so easily. Frankly, I don't care."

Alistair gave a wry smile, heading back over to his table.

The game is called Bridges...

Banner by Blazaking

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Yogen looked over to the student who walked up to him, and listened without uttering a single word. He didn't have any friends since his youth, but that was of his own will. Friendships, just like everything else, was only temporary. He didn't trust anyone here anyway. These people here were so intent on changing him. But after all of these years, it would take impossible amounts of dedication to even make his consider changing his ways.

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

"Come on fooz don't go all stone cold bartender on me" Price said after playfully poking him with a burrito. After more icy silence Price deduced this was going nowhere and went to the teacher with the smirk and said "Yo teach wassup. You look like a friendly sap and I'm hoping to meet the people I'mma be living with."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Wait you can actually get her to that?" Jason asked blushing a little. "Dude you have to tell me how."

Page 5 of 327 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast