Trebloome Academy - Page 4

Page 4 of 327 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Trebloome Academy

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Trebloome Academy

Wallking into the busy courtyard with a lopsided grin with his new pokemon Zuruggu he felt especially cocky and light-hearted with the letter.
    Damn right I'm the king of the streets Price thought.
    Going up to two conversing teachers (Stephenie & Kate) he quickly said a yo and chucked up a pair of duces and Zuruggu did the same.
    He then went up to a young white haired lady in a blue suit.
    "Oy what are we supposed to do with these letters" he questioned.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OCC: Wow...

After several murmoured arguments and insitant pushes from Joe, Josh reluctantly stood up and walked over to the head-person... guy.

"Excuse me, headmaster?" said Josh. "May I speak with you for a moment?"
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

He Bled into the Throne Sovereign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Professor Card shifted his gaze, giving a soft smile.

"Of course."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alistair looked around, absently, before taking a seat near a girl with a Churine. His new Sneasel let out a gentle chuckle, clinging to his shoulder.

Lucien entered the grand room, taking a seat near Alistair and Alexis.

"I am Lucien Vairmourne, leader of the House of Heart."

Lucien smiled. He had his hair pulled back into a ponytail with a magnificent, crimson silk ribbon. He was wearing an open chested white shirt, with lace crossing the chest, to hold the shirt together. His tight crimson overcoat fell down to his ribs, but no further, his cuffs frilled regally.

"A girl, such as you... You are in Heart, no?"

The game is called Bridges...

Banner by Blazaking

Blog Entries

Stephanie and Kate gave a hi to the kid who had said Yo to them before he went on to talk to someone else.

"Yo? Whatever happened to the old fashion word, Hi?" Kate said softly to Stephanie who laughed a bit.

"There is nothing wrong with it, hey maybe I will start saying Yo, you know like Yo sexy, what's up?" Stephanie asked winking at Kate who rolled her eyes a bit.

"Well Yo girlfriend, you know you shouldn't keep saying things like sexy all the time" Kate replied, Stephanie smiled as she looked into Kate's eyes

"I can't help it, when I am with the most beautiful woman on the planet, it's hard not to" Stephanie replied as Kate laughed a bit now.

"I can assure you I am not the hottest, and if I was, you wouldn't have even blinked in Meadows or any other woman's direction" Kate said with a sly smile while Stephanie gave her a fake scowl.

"Fine you got me there, but you are still the most desirable woman I know" Stephanie replied. Kate just smiled and started eating, while she was trying to maintain a professional stand Kate did like the way Stephanie said that, it made her feel like an teenager again, an actual teenager not one that was fighting on the streets to survive.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Alexis looked at his chest before responding to his question.

"Erm no, wait yes. I mean yes I am i heart Sir" she said stupidly and pinched herself under the table.

"You must be Luciean. Erm another teacher told me good things about you" she said, still not remembering Stacy's name.

Blog Entries

"You're most kind," said Josh, giving a short bob of the head. "It's just my brother Joe over there, the one who looks like me," he added unneciserily. "was worried about the poem you gave us." He took out his own copy. "Particularly the 'Alone' part; It's just... we've never been apart. Like ever." He blushed slightly.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Yogen looked over to the man who appeared to be the leader of the House of Heart. This school obviously had some interesting staff members. It made him think back to the poem he had received, and it made him wonder about why they decided to take him in. Was it out of pity for his nihilistic views? Or was it to save him from certain death in the wilderness? Or was it both?

Registered User Raven's Replica's Avatar

Isabella, who was jabbering to her Monmen, ended up being almost left behind. Thankfully, she ran off after the others, finally breathing a sigh of relief, her grin returning, when she finally got to where the others currently were.

-----------------------------------

Nathan had taken his sweet time to make it to the grand room, taking a seat, and pulling out his book to read. He didn't particularly care for the students at this very moment. He rathered to finish reading the current chapter of his book. Much more fulfilling, at least in the mind of the leader of the House of Body.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Jason looked around while talking as he noticed Stacy talking to that other girl he had talked to before he then saw her walking off, probably to look for students that were in her house. "What house are you in?" he asked James.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

James smiled brightly. "I was too busy living life." He replied. " I just didn't feel like schoolwork was the best way to spend my time." James said in a fond tone. " I live on the beach in a city with famous nightlife. Why should I waste time studying?" James had to look at his phone to recall his house. "Body." He answered. "Yourself."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

He Bled into the Throne Sovereign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lucien smiled, bringing a hand endearingly to Alexis' cheek.

"Oh? 'Tis wonderful, to hear... I cannot await this year. I officially welcome you, to the deepest shadows of the Heart. The pounding emotion, the softest of the kiss, the most delicate of whispers. We are the House of Emotion."

Professor Card placed a hand on the twin's shoulder.

"The poems? Ah, that'd be Lucien, m'boy. He's the Poetry teacher, as well as teacher of Dueling, and head of Heart. And... M'boy, that is why I have brought you. There will be a day, when you are without your brother. Why not eliminate that weakness? But, for now, do not worry about it... Go. Enjoy the feast!"

The game is called Bridges...

Banner by Blazaking

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

Jumping up in surprise from the voice which quickly filled the room Price had trouble keeping the bandana on his head. He then looked at the source of the sound and gave a smirk.
    Rich boy eh? Well he gave me this gangsta pokemon so obviously he ain't that dumb when it comes to judging people. Price thought with raised eyebrows and a smirk and of course a 2 glaze doghnuts nearly popping out of his mouth and 12 snack wraps hanging loosely from his jean pockets threatining to take them down.

Blog Entries

Joshes shoulders sagged, but he nodded and walked back to Joe.

Pricilla walked over to Professor Card, a slice of pizza in her hand, and asked "What was that about, sir?"

Blog Entries

"HeeeeeeeeelllllloooooooOOOOOOOOOOO???" A pale, lanky boy bellowed from the entrance to the academy. He whistled a happy tune and bobbed his head in time, his dark curly hair bouncing up and down as he walked jauntily over to the other students and teachers, dragging his three overstuffed duffels along the floor, until he finally reached the two teachers closest to him-a pale woman with platinum blonde hair and blue eys, and the other a woman of the same height who also had blue eyes, but had black hair.

"Sorry I'm so late, teach. Got a little lost along the way." The boy explained without a hint of embarassment as he wiped a smudge of deep red from his lips before looking at the two teachers properly, and noticed that one of them was standing too stiffly, and the two teachers were standing too closely together to be just friends...

"Wait a minute, are you two, like, lesbians or something?" Alex asked as a cheeky smile spread across his face. "'Cause that'd be kinda hot, even if you are both, like, ancient or whatever."

At this point, Alex decided it would be best to quickly walk away before he got in trouble when he hadn't already been there for more than five seconds...
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Stacy had seen Luciean caught up with Alexis. She grinned as she sttod from afar and watched the two closely.

-----------------------------------------

"Erm, you sound familiar. Like the poem I recieved" she quickly said. She got her bag and pulled out a little book. Flipping through pages till she reached one with a folded ecie of paper in.

"Here it is" she said, taking the folded paper and unfolding it to reveale the poem written onto it.

Page 4 of 327 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast