Trebloome Academy - Page 3

Page 3 of 327 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Trebloome Academy

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Trebloome Academy

Alexis looked around in awe. She started to make her way towards a table and took a goblet of pomegranite juice. Miss Fern quickly got up and licked a little of the juice. She smiled and left the goblet as she decided to get a mug of coffee.
    --------------------------------------------------

"Fiddlesticks" muttered Stacy as she finally entered the hall. All her pokemon where recalled and she was strutting in her heels, crazing for a cup of tea. She brewed one and poured a slight amount of milk with two sugars in before taking it along with her. She smiled and looked around at the students hoping she would meet her house students.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

James looked at the assorted food and drink with an unimpressed look on his face. "At least they tried I suppose." He said quietly to himself as he picked up an empty glass. He looked around before pulling a flask out of the pocket of his peacoat and poured it in before taking a sip. A serene smile crossed the young man's face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Wow this food looks great," Jason smiled as he stood next to James and began grabbing some of the food while keeping his Bouppu down with his leg. "Stay back monkey face," he muttered to the Pokemon.

Blog Entries

"Come on, we can sit over here" Stephanie said to Kate as they walked over to one of the food tables and sitting down looking at the food. "Looks pretty nice, but I bet you can cook better" Stephanie said to Kate who smiled.

"Now let's not judge the food until we actually eat it" Kate told her before looking around. If someone told her twenty years ago she would be a teacher at such a school she would have laughed at them, it was hard to imagine she was in a place like this, when she was 12 she was living in a partly shelter that wasn't the best place, especially for a young girl to be. "I like this place, so fancy and the frost on the roof, I could make myself at home here" Kate told Stephanie who smiled.

"Yep and it's not as cold as you think it would, but I also have six fire types so I am pretty much warm all year around" Stephanie said while Kate giggled a bit. Stephanie leaned in and kissed her again

"Steph I know you like kissing me but let's tone it down while we are around the kids, we need to act like teachers" Kate reminded.

"Alright but I am more of a cool teacher" Stephanie said smirking as Kate shook her head before grabbing some food.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

James looked at his Snivy, who was picking at the appetizers that James had put on a small plate. "I suppose it is." James said to the other boy in a diplomatic tone. "I guess I'm not very hungry." He said after another moment. "Jet lag and such."

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Yogen looked around the area, all of the students gorging themselves. The trip there had left hunger in his gut, so he walked over to one of the tables, making sure to separate himself from the others, and ate in silence. He couldn't decide if the headmaster was overly eccentric or vastly intelligent. Maybe a mixture of both. Even so, this place was very interesting. Not exactly enjoyable, for nothing was enjoyable for one such as himself. But interesting.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You have a jet?" Jason asked before looking at James with a more curious look now. "You must be.....have I seen you before?" he asked the guy's face seeing familiar to him.

Blog Entries

"Well the jet is Dad's, not mine." James replied with a smile. "And to answer your second question... I have no idea if you know me." He chuckled. "I'm James by the way. James Dalton." James held out his hand.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Jason Miles," Jason nodded his head while smiling as he shook Jame's hand. "Well it'll be nice to a know a rich guy jet lag sure beats seasick," he shrugged. "So why did you come here?"

Blog Entries

Stacy had noticed a girl by herself. She had a black short dress and black lacy tights underneath. Her black heels were something that she herself would wear. She walked upto the girl.

"Hello dear. I'm Stacy Lewis." she announced sitting next to her.
    "I like your fashion. Reminds me of me when I was younger."

Alexis looked up as Mrs Fern was still drinking the juice. She looked at the teacher that had stated herself and looked at her clothes, makeup and hair.

"I like yours too. My names Alexis Hayberry by the way" she said with a warm smile, hoping she found a teacher that got fashion like she did. She quickly drunk her coffee and turned to face Stacy properly.

Blog Entries

James looked annoyed now. "My old man made me come." James was clearly not happy with how things had turned out. "He didn't let me enroll at LSU a semester early to play ball and instead sent me here after I got chucked out of prep school." James laughed. "They couldn't handle me."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"LSU?" Jason gasped after hearing James. "Damn you must be really good at basketball," he chuckled. "My situation is sort of the same, my parents or my dad at least put me in here but most of me wanted to come anyways just to shut him up."

Blog Entries

"Football." James corrected. "But yeah, I like to think that I can play fairly well... And I know shat you mean about wanting to shut your dad up." James finished his drink and the poured himself another from his flask. "My dad has been driving me crazy for the last month... About this whole thing. He seems to enjoy the fact that he knows I'd rather be anywhere else..."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Sounds like a pain," Jason pointed out. "And why did they kick you out of prep school?"

Blog Entries

Stacy had a nice glow from her as she tok a sip from her cup.

"Anyway Alexis. What house are you in?" she asked thoughtfully, seeing how both of them looked tired and Stacy was up all day trying to pick the right outfit and matching makeup. Alexis pondered for a moment before remembering.

"Oh yes Heart" she quicky replied. Stacy smiled at her reply. She blanked out a few moments remembering Luciean before snapping out and lloking to Alexis again.

"That means Luciean is your house head. He's quite the gentlemen" she said getting up. "I must go, meet other students and teachers" she said with as smile knowing she liked this girl very much and they both would get along very well.

"Ok bye Miss erm something and I hope you'll give me fash..." Alexis shouted, howvever before she could finish Stacy was off and running in her heels. She looked at Miss Fern again and tickled her stomach.

Page 3 of 327 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast