Trebloome Academy - Page 2

Page 2 of 327 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Trebloome Academy

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Trebloome Academy

"I wonder when the teachers are gonna come here," Jason sighed before getting up and stretching as he put his hands in his pockets. "And what's with the weird poem they gave me?" he asked himself and looked at the poem before walking around and seeing a Churine. "Wow, cool."

Blog Entries

Stephanie and Kate looked up at the woman who just walked through the door.

"Hi Pricilal, so what brings your fine self here?" Stephanie replied, Kate looked at her for a moment with an amused grin.

"Nice Milotic, I have always thought about catching one myself but never did" Kate replied, she had wanted one since she was ten, of course before meeting Stephanie she barely got the six Pokemon she had now. "So what class are you teaching?" Kate paused, she had forgotten what class she was teaching, she noticed Stephanie was looking a bit attracted to Miss Meadows.

"Oi, don't forgot you are with me!" Kate told her lightly kicking her in the leg, Stephanie blushed for a moment. Kate did see what Stephanie saw but she wasn't that interested considering she was with Stephanie.
    Last edited by Agent Gryphon; 19th December 2010 at 07:29 PM.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Alexis noticed a boy looking at what she assumed her but he was actually looking at her Churine. She walked upto him whilst taking her cardigan off and wrapping it around Churine. This revealed Alexis's arms and chest as well as half of her back.

"Is something the problem?" she asked with a little attitude. She had placed Miss Fern on the floor as it was heavily wrapped. Her arms were placed on her hips as her left eyebrow was raised.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Stacy was walking with her Milotic. Immediately Milotic started moving faster as it headed towards a certain direction.

"Amethyst wait up. I can't run in these heels and I don't want to mess up my hair" she shouted as she ran slowly after her Milotic and put her hands on her hair so it wouldn't mess up. Her Milotic had picked up the scent of Priscilla's Milotic.

He Bled into the Throne Sovereign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lucien caught up to Stacy, in the hall, gently taking her hand in his own, and placing a feather-soft kiss upon it.

"Ma chère... 'Tis time, for our grand debut. Come, indulge me. Let us gaze upon those who we shall be seeing, for a very long time."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Card had pushed his way through the grand entrance, standing beneath the arch overhead, as the shimmering rose glinted down. His voice roared out, not requiring a microphone.

"Welcome! Each, and every one of you, are different. You are all superior. You are all inferior. You are perfect, in your imperfection. You are children of the stars, the warriors of the heart! You dwell within your minds, and shake the world, in your bodies. This is Trebloome Academy. You all, are Trebloome Academy, and Trebloome, is you!"

Professor Card's voice trailed off, echoing against the surrounding castle and trees, softly. The grand doors opened behind him, a warm glow flooding into the courtyard.

"Come, and take the first steps, on your journey. It is the beginning of the end, for you all. Now, you take your first steps, on the path to your very existence."

The game is called Bridges...

Banner by Blazaking

Blog Entries

Stacy stopped abruptly and felt the warmth of Luciean's hand running through hers. She blushed faintly hoping it wouldn't show. She turned her head as she noticed Milotic had slithered along and she had lost sight of her.

"I'm sorry Luciean. I need to fetch Amethyst" she said quickly taking her hand and rubbing it gently with a hint of shyness.

Blog Entries

"But of course, My Rose..."

Lucien closed his eyes, pressing his soft lips against her cheek, careful not to remove any makeup. Pulling away, he gave a bow.

"I await you, outside, My Darling Stacy..."

Banner by Blazaking

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

James raised an eyebrow. "Someone has a flair for the dramatic." He mused out loud about the professor that had just made the announcement. James then felt something odd from the open gates; he felt a warmth flow into him. "Oh they have heating in there. Thank Arceus." He muttered before walking slowly towards the glow, pulling his black cashmere scarf tightly around himself to keep his neck warm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Joe and Josh followed the others, Joshes arms still firmly clasped around Joe's waiste,with Plusa and Pina still bussing and spinning around them with glee.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Stacy watched Luciean as she bowed and quickly turned aroudn without saying anything. She didn't want to spoil the moment. She quickly checked her makeup in the mirror she ahd in her bag as she walked around looking for Milotic. She noticed Milotic had got near three teachers and another Milotic.

"I'm sorry about Amethyst" she shouted, making her presence known as she walked towards them looking at the three women.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Alexis quickly forgot about the boy as she was amazed by the feeling of warmth. She quickly grabbed her Churine and headed towards the heavenly warmth emitted from the entrance.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"No not really, just noticed your Pokemon and thought it was cool," Jason answered a bit taken aback by the attitude Alexis had spoken with. "If it helps you look great too," he nodded his head before turning to look at Professor Card before entering the building with the others.
    Last edited by Flaze; 19th December 2010 at 07:42 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Yogen looked over to the grand doors that had opened. Finally, he would have shelter after so many months of pain. He stood up, and began walking into the grand halls of Trebloome Academy. Normally he would have been amazed by the elegant structure of the interior, but he paid it no notice. The speech that was given by who was presumably the headmaster, however, was fairly interesting. It made him wonder how they managed to find him, and managed to observe him, for the words used in the speech were words that he might use to describe himself.

Blog Entries

OOC: HiPS, I've decided to return your Snivy. It fits the character, and nobody else's character fits any other starter, so I'll let it slide.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Card entered the building, ahead of the other students. Black stone shimmered beneath the hundreds of chandeliers that hung from above, each holding a candle. It was dreamily warm, inside, and at the core of the Academy sat a massive pit. Within the pit, was a bonfire of enormous size. Benches and tables surrounded the fire, each being covered with decadent feasts, and goblets of fine juices, teas, and coffees. Stair cases sat in the corners of the round rooms, each leading to a different tower.

"I am Professor Johnathan Card. You are here now, because as a child, I dreamt of perfection. Each of you, we know. Each of you, we sought. Each of you are an example of the imperfections in this world; the very thing that makes it perfect. You may feast, acquaint yourself with your teachers, or head to your dorm rooms. Body. Mind. Heart. Soul. Each of you fall into one of these categories, and each of you shall live in their respective tower."

Card turned his head, cracking his back with a shifting of his shoulders.

"The teacher shall arrive, shortly."

Banner by Blazaking

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Jason sweatdropped at Professor Card his jacket falling a little bit. "Okay that guy is officially weird and creeping me out," He spoke before adjusting his jacket and strapping his bag. "I'll take note of that," he nodded his head.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pricilla arrived into the dining hall. She smiled at seeing all the youth in the toom, reaching down to scratch Milotic's head absent-mindedly.

'Ugh, get a life!' snarled a voice in her head.

'There's nothing wrong with showing a little appreciation.' retorted another voice.

"Both of you, shut up." Pricilla muttered, a smirk on her lips as she spotted Joe and Josh squeal in delight and run over to a table quite near the bonfire and start to eat.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

OOC: So she just ignored Kate's question?:P

Once Stephanie and Kate heard the noises coming from the dining hall they stood up and headed towards the room.

"Here it is, our first set of students, wonder which ones we will be teaching" Stephanie questioned as they looked around the room, Kate shrugged her shoulders

"Don't know but it should be an interesting year" Kate replied
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Page 2 of 327 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast