Trebloome Academy - Page 15

Page 15 of 327 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Trebloome Academy

Registered User Raven's Replica's Avatar

Default Re: Trebloome Academy

Isabella looked around the large room for the students of Heart, mouth agape in absolute awe. She finally yelled out, not even trying to keep quiet, "This is awesome!" With that, she cheered, and finally quieted down with a quick, "Ahem."

Before long, the girl was dashing throughout the room, eyeing the place over.

-------------------------

Nathan smirked at James, nodding. "Glad it's adequate enough." The bookworm of a teacher shuffled over to the bookcase, putting the books he was reading at the grand hall into place on the bookshelf before turning back around towards him. "Mm. Anywho. Hope you've had a good first day." With that, Nathan sat down in one of the chairs, musing to himself.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"First day has been... eventful." James commented dryly before walking over to one of the comfortable chairs in the corner of the room. He dropped himself into the chair before pulling his laptop out of his backpack. He was quickly logged onto the internet and began checking his email and sports scores.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Alexis had liked most of her house colour except the black. It made her remind the darkness in her life. She took out Miss Fern and sat with her on a chair. Miss Fern smiled and ran around looking at the room. Alexis just sat there thinking if she should polish her nails or do her hair.

Blog Entries

"Who does that guy think he is?" Stephanie asked seeing the kid badmouth to the twins, it seems he had double standards when it came to lesbians and gays "Maybe I should do something, homophobia should not be tolerated in this school" Stephanie added before she was about to move but Kate grabbed her hand.

"Don't, I think they got it, if he causes anymore trouble we will deal with it, besides I am sure this Academy will evatually have him seeing there is nothing wrong it, and if he's in my Drama class, he's gonna get used to" Kate told her with a small smile, Stephanie had no idea why she was smiling like that.

"I presume you have a plan?" Stephanie asked, Kate just smiled at her again before the headmaster started talking. Once he was done they followed them to see the main room.

"Very speculator don't you think, what's weird is I never imagined living in such a fancy place" Kate commented before swirling a bit with her arms spread out, Stephanie smiled this time.

"Baby I don't think I even imagined it and I wasn't the one living on the streets" Stephanie replied looking around the room.

"I like all the books in the room, I bet they have so much knowledge in this room" Kate said walking over to one of the bookshelves and looking at all the book, she looked down at the teacher Nathan.

"Bet you are loving this place?" Kate said to him knowing he was a bookworm, while Kate wasn't herself she did read especially since coming here with all these books, sometimes it was nice to escape to another world.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

Price after observing the whole scenario, laughing and eating burritos most of the time decided it was time to go to his dorm.
    He saw a tall chiseled figure in his dorm and quickly deduced this must be James. "Hey man you must be new too right." Price said. "Whats yo name?" Price questioned.

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Hey Miss Lewis, do we just pick any room?" Jason asked after walking into Stacy's office before he began looking around once more, still amazed by how the whole house and the office looked.

Blog Entries

James looked up from his laptop screen. "Yeah. I'm new." James replied to the boy's question. "I'm James." He held out his hand. "And you are?" He asked politely.

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

Grabbing Jame's hand and shaking it Price casually said "Price Stone, looks like we are going to be roomates eh?" Price lazily laughed.

Registered User Raven's Replica's Avatar

"I would ask what you're doing in the Body Tower, but that's too much work," Nathan replied, shrugging boredly, still holding one of his many books in his hand, "Yeah, I'm loving it. All this knowledge and intrigue just from literature. It's utterly amazing."

He finally looked up from his book, and raised an eyebrow, "Regardless, this year's just going to be long and annoying before we're done. I can tell it from a mile away." His eyes then returned to his book.

Blog Entries

"It appears so Price." James smiled a bit. "Well I guess we should get to know each other then."

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

"Hmmmm get to know me..........well I'm a world class street rat and scavenger." Price said.
    "You?"

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Stacy looked over to Jason from the mirror she was looking in. She stopped applying lipstick.

"Yes you choos you rooms aslong as your on the right side. Left for you" she said with a smile and dropped her lipstick.
    "Flaming hell" she said bending down to pick it up.

Shhhh
    Blog Entries

"And I do fancy cards" Price said while shuffling a old worn out deck.

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"I'll help you," Jason said as he picked her lipstick and gave it to her. "What class do you teach anyways?"

Blog Entries

"I do enjoy playing cards from time to time. I'm from Lilycove and I like to live life in the fast lane." James replied.