Trebloome Academy - Page 13

Page 13 of 327 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Trebloome Academy

He Bled into the Throne Sovereign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Trebloome Academy

Card laughed heartily at the boy, patting his back with strong hits.

"Do not lie to me, boy. Your charm may have been worth something, back in Lilycove, but you will not be so quick to do so, here."

Crane cleared his voice, before quieting his voice.

"You are here, because your father demanded it. He sees you as a failure, and frankly, that's what you are. Look around. All of these students are here, for a reason. You are the only one who was sent here, because you were found wanting. You are not here for more than an hour, and all you have on your mind is the women, and the drink."

Card patted him on the back, again, as his stern features shifted into a gentle smile.

"We're here to fix that, whether you like it, or not..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucien was laying on a cleared off table, throwing and catching an apple, to himself. After Card's speech, he propped himself up, before adjusting the open-chested shirt, and gave a smirk.

"Those of Heart! Your castle, awaits..."

Lucien pulled his hair down from the ponytail, his flowing mane of curling, luscious black locks fell to his shoulders, his crimson eyes glinting in the candlelight.

The game is called Bridges...

Banner by Blazaking

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Joe and Josh walked up to the Mind person guy. "Hi!" they said together.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Registered User Raven's Replica's Avatar

Isabella finally heard someone yell out for the Students of Heart. Breathing a sigh of relief, the hyper girl returned Monmen to its Pokeball, and did a few cartwheels over to Lucien, waving hyperly. "Hi, guy! I'm Isabella! You're Heart guy, right? I think so! I'm not sure though... Hi!"

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Erizu rushed other to the Head of Mind, she was excited about seeing the dorms and wanted to say something, but her old self was already taking control and she soon found she could not say a word to anyone. And that was when she began talking to herself in her head and Mia appeared constantly talking of how success was the best thing that has happened to her, how she would always be better than her and how that no matter what Erizu did she could never be more successful than her.

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

David looked over the twins, giving them a quick scan. "Have we met before? Name's David Niveum, teacher of Pokemon Mythology. It's a pleasure to meet you." Turning from the brothers, he craned his head, looking for any other students. Still searching, he asked the brothers over his shoulder, "By the way, have you met a girl named Erizu? She's one of your housemates; I was speaking to her earlier."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

James raised an eyebrow. He had to admit, this professor was certainly intelligent. Yes, his threats were quite annoying, and the part about his father seeing him as a failure did sting a bit, but James knew that it this professor would be a worthy challenge. "You are quite perceptive Professor." James admitted with a boyish smile. "And to be frank, anything that gets my father to lay off and let me go off to LSU to play football is quite alright with me." James said quietly, not wanting everyone to know how much that meant to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Boy you sure get teachers on your back often," Jason chuckled before walking over to James.

Blog Entries
    Follow ebansu On Twitter
    Follow ebansu on Tumblr

Erizu refused to let the old her take over just yet, "Hi, I'm Erizu," She introduced herself to the two and then grabbed two pokeballs returning Umbreon and Espeon to their balls.

Blog Entries

"Well naturally." James shrugged. "I'm that guy... the one that everyone loves to hate."

Blog Entries

Card nodded, before running his hands through his silver hair.

"He told me how much you care for football. LSU is a wonderful school, no doubt. Think of it this way;"

Card paused for a moment, before giving a short nod.

"You go to a school, that was built for legends. Rather than playing a game to make your life, you battle against the greatest that this land has to offer. What would you find in yourself, if you had gone to LSU? Women and battles would lay scattered, around you... But what would happen, when it was all over? Here, you have destiny..."

Card gently rubbed James' back, up and down, as a kind father would.

"You may not get it yet, but you will... You will, m'boy..."

Card smiled, before walking back over to his unmoving Metagross, before retreating up the winding stairs of the central tower.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucien gave a smiled, before clapping his hands at the cartwheels.

"Merveilleux! I am Lucien Vairmourne, head of that which beats the loudest..."

Banner by Blazaking

Blog Entries

Alex tuned out yet again as some old guy made some dull, boring speech. Whatever. His mind wandered as he chowed down on his fifth breadstick.

Curfew...no battling...alcohol...forbidden-wait what?!

"No alcohol?!" Alex shouted, all the excitement causing the remnants of the breadstick in his mouth to travel down his windpipe, causing him to have a coughing fit whilst still trying to process the fact that alochol was banned.

"No alcohol?!" He repeated again, wheezing. "How am I supposed to survive in this ass-backwards place?!" He suddenly stopped, a grin spreading across his face.

"Well, at least they didn't say no drugs. No idea how I'd live without this" Alex muttered to himself, fingering the freshly rolled roach in his pockets. He rolled back his shoulders and smiled brightly, before realising he had no idea where he was going.

"Um, teacher people?! What are we supposed to do if we don't have a house or place to shit in?!" He randomly yelled, trying to catch the attention of anybody who looked ancient.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

For once in his life, James had no words. A witty response simply didn't come. He frowned as he watched the professor walk up the stairs. "Well then..." He muttered, annoyed at himself. "I better go find Nathan." He said quickly before retreating.

Registered User Raven's Replica's Avatar

Isabella tilted her head in confusion, "Merci. Um... Head that beats the loudest? Your head beats?! That's so freaking cool! I love beating heads! Wait... I've never seen a head that beats. Oh, wait! Heart! Got it!" She gave Lucien a thumbs up, and grinned.

------------------

Nathan tapped his foot impatiently, waiting for James and Price. He had a book in his hands, this one being a comic book, nevertheless, and was humming slightly.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"And I gotta go find Stacy," Jason ruffled the back of his head and began to walk.

Blog Entries

Lucien held a finger to Isabella, as if telling her to wait.

He slowly walked over to the obnoxiously loud boy, before speaking.

"You haven't a House? 'Tis strange..."

Giving a slight pout, he tilted his head.

"But, logical, none the less... Watch your tongue. T'was not meant for such... Barbaric language."

Before giving a soft smile, he spoke.

"Hm. Strange. You do not seem to excel in words, or emotion... Heart is clearly unfit. You are left... Desired, in Body. You do not seem to have the ticking genius of Mind... And... Don't even get me started on Soul."

Lucien sighed, and closed his eyes.

"Come. You may join Heart."

Banner by Blazaking