Trebloome Academy - Page 105

Page 105 of 327 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 4904

Thread: Trebloome Academy

Blog Entries

Default Re: Trebloome Academy

She noticed the annoyed look on Abra and blushed a bit "Sorry Abra, just this one more time and then you can sleep for the rest of the night" Lane promised. Abra grabbed the both of them before teleporting away to Jason's room and reappearing.

"Okay thanks Abra, now you can return" Lane stated but Abra teleported to the top of a dresser and went to asleep "I guess Abra doesn't want to go back now, I think it's the best anyways, nice room by the way" Lane told him looking around and sitting down on his bed.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Thanks, though I haven't finished decorating it." Jason replied before sitting on the bed and taking his shoes and jacket off. "I better just sleep with a shirt on, I don't want to make you uncomfortable." he replied.

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Hot springs? I never knew that there was one in Snow Point...Was it anything like Knot Island?" Tiffany briefly recalled her half yearly trips to Knot Island for the hot springs. With Sissy, of course.

"And it's fine...I'm pretty happy you didn't get caught. But I just can't believe that I did. And you know how daddy is normally soft on me? Ugh. I can't believe he sent me to boarding school. I didn't even know that I had an invitation!" Tiffany dropped down on the couch and sighed loudly, not believing the events that followed.

"WHAT is there even to do here? The most I can think of is playing dress up and vampire hunting...And I doubt there's gonna be a party here. Hell, If I even touch liquor, Kev' would cut my credit cards. Like, god. I SHARE accounts with sissy y'know?" She grabbed a cushion to her chest and squeezed it tightly.

"So why are you here?" She threw the cushion at him.
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"With the right amount of money, getting an invitation anywhere is possible." James said in a voice barely above a whisper. It was clear that he thought the real reason that both he and Tiffany were there was that money had changed hands. Also, it was very clear that he didn't notice Alexis' presence in the room.

"That's why I was shocked to hear that you were coming here... I didn't think your father was going to send you here... I mean I knew it was coming after I blew out my knee in April... because they had no reason to keep me in that prep school because I couldn't be their golden boy quarterback anymore..." James muttered bitterly. "And about the booze, I can't help you. The damn faculty took mine away." James muttered as he caught the pillow that Tiffany threw at him in his right hand.

"I'm here for the same reasons you are baby." James laughed. "My father sent me here after I got kicked out of Harbor Prep for not handing in any work and cutting class to play ball or go swimming or take chicks out to lunch." James put the cushion behind his head and reclined a bit. "And the fact I blew out my knee and couldn't play football this season was a big part of me getting kicked out... and that's also why my dad wouldn't let me enroll at Lilycove State a year early. He didn't think I was ready for the classwork." James smirked. "Like I cared about that..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"Well if you need help ask me, I have decorated my room a bit before, although it can be messy because I get caught up in my studies too much" Lane replied taking her shoes and socks off as well before lying down on the bed. "It's okay, if you don't want a wear a shirt it's up to you" Lane assured him
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

"Damn, sorry about your knee, that must've suck, and hurt," Tiffany leaned forward and tapped both knees, hoping to see some reaction, before falling back again, "Yeah, I kinda guessed that they would take stuff like that away..I'm just satisfied that they have a big enough wardrobe for me," Tiffany muttered the last part out, before looking up to the ceiling.

"Daddy sent me here because he doesn't want me blowing out his money when I get it. School's been cool, but apparently, he wants a 'self righteous daughter who's acceptable in the upper class society'", Tiffany made speechmarks with her hands, scoffing at her father. "Like, seriously. He's away most of the time and he expects me to NOT take advantage of that? Sheesh, I get decent marks at school, but i'm not allowed to have any fun. What kind of crazy logic is that?" She rolled her eyes, definitely not in a good mood.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Uh...." Jason blushed a little before sighing and taking off his shirt. "Okay then," he said though it was in a bit of a nervous tone, he got on the bed and laid next to Lane. "This is good, I mean like not being alone."

Blog Entries

James wanted to hit Tiffany for tapping his bad knee. He barely held in the hiss of pain. The truth was that he was still rehabbing the injured joint and just hitting lightly was almost enough to make him see stars. "I was worried they were going to take away my Vicodin and Percocet too... then I would have flipped out." James laughed before listening to Tiffany some more. He could clearly tell that she wasn't in a good mood. Not at all.

"You know... you're not going to believe me about this... but it's not that bad here." James told Tiffany honestly. "And plus, baby... baby... you can see with your own pretty eyes that James Tucker Dalton is here... he can make you feel better about being anywhere in the world." James said playfully. "You know that."

Blog Entries

Lane could hear a bit of a nervous tone and wondered if he was completely okay with it "Well as I said it's up to you, I am not really going to mind" Lane assured before placing the covers over her. "I know, not being alone feels great, I think I have told you how lonely it was at my old high school" Lane explained.

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Alexis finally closed her mouth ang gulped. Blinking her eyes slowly she started walking to the exit of her bedroom. She wouldn't care that they'd see her pass her in her lingerie and she didn't care she left her maxi dress and gladiators. She walked slowly and silently like a zombie across the common room and walked past them. As she reached the door she looked back with a tear and shook her head. She slammed the door after her and ran back to Heart trying to hold back tears. She broke into tears as she entered into Heart and ran to her room before crying in her bed.

Bloody Melt
    Blog Entries

"...how...the goddamn hell..." a voice wearied, joined by the loud thump of boots making contact with the ground. "Did I get lost in that perfectly straight corridor?" The door to Jack Sparrow's room flew open, and the tired ghoul walked inside, throwing himself onto the bed. "I really should get some shut eye..." Jack Sparrow's eyelids slowly closed, waiting for him to drift off into the fluffy white clouds of his subconscious. And he did, except instead of floating into the clouds...

He'd have found himself trapped in the purple fog of NoResponse's Dream Eater. Sweet dreams, Jack Sparrow. Don't let the bed bugs bite.
    If ya need me, I'm probably playing some Mann vs Machine: http://steamcommunity.com/id/optimatum

Blog Entries

"What's with her? Did she get pregnant or something?" Tiffany thought out loud, glancing at James, "If she did, man that must stink, seeing we're at school and all that...And why the hell is she in her underwear?" She got up, and stretching in a cat like fashion, she turned to look behind her, but saw no one.

"That's weird, she looked to our direction but there's no one..." Her wandering gaze fell on James, and she stared.

"Babe, you used a rubber, right? Fuck this is gonna be awkward."
    Last edited by DarkDreams; 7th January 2011 at 06:46 AM.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah you told me," Jason nodded his head after getting under the blankets and turning to look at her. "Don't worry, you won't be alone anymore," he smiled warmly at her.

Blog Entries

James meanwhile was opening and closing his mouth like a fish but no words were coming out. In his mind he was trying to figure out what on earth had just happened. And then it hit him. Alexis thought that he was cheating on her with Tiffany. "Shit." James ruffled his hair once Alexis was out of the room. "To answer your questions in order, yes I used a rubber. No she isn't pregnant, and the reason she's in her underwear is that she fell asleep in my bed like that." James rattled off quickly. "But now I've got bigger issues to deal with." James muttered mostly to himself. "Namely how on Earth I'm going to explain to her that you and I aren't... well... you know..." James was moving his hands around, trying to give Tiffany an idea of what he meant.

He Bled into the Throne Sovereign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mercedes returned in response to the dramatic scene, before heading back to Heart, as well. Her heart fluttered slightly at the sight of Lucien; her family's poetic guardian, since her childhood.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon Alexis' entrance, he turned around, tilting his head with inquiry. "Back so soon, mon cheri? You usually spend your whole night with James... Is something wrong?"

The game is called Bridges...

Banner by Blazaking