Page 103 of 327 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 4904

Thread: Trebloome Academy

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Trebloome Academy

"I love chocolate, but my parents really don't want me to have too much," he nodded his head before sending out Tasha, Buoppu and Riolu who began feasting on the chocolate while sharing some with Lane's Pokemon he then looked at Lane and kissed her on the cheek.

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Body," Tiffany smiled.

She has class. I like it. A bit on the shy side, but such a perfect model for this atmosphere

"So, do you know where everyone else was? I was like, looking around for like, ages," She rolled her eyes as she tied a small, dark blue ribbon into Mercedes' blonde hair. Maybe I should change my dress style while i'm here? Like, it's a FREAKING CASSSTTLLEEEEEE. Maybe I should look for something more regal or something...

"Sei bella," She purred, obviously satisfied with the look. Yes, this suited the castle well. The elegance and grace confined within an air of mystery...She knew that if there was something grand coming up, like a ball or dance, Mercedes could wear the dress. Tiffany glanced outside; the sun was just about set.

"Hey it's getting late, maybe you should head back to your dorm now? Pop in anytime, and keep the dress. It suits you PERFECTLY!"
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

Blog Entries

"I can understand why, I mean it is fattening and too much could make you sick. That's why on Chocolate Day I always took it easy, especially since all of that chocolate and only eating that for one day can make anyone not feel so good" Lane said smiling at the kiss on the cheek. She took a sit down on one of the chairs before picking out a Twirl chocolate bar out and opening that one.

"I wonder how our classes will go tomorrow? Yesterday was rather interesting, boring in some parts and as for Stephanie's class kinda funny when she came in dressed like that" Lane replied.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

He Bled into the Throne Sovereign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mercedes bowed her head quickly, and curtsied.

"Je vous remercie, ma dame..."

Looking up, she pressed a finger to her lips, in thought.

"Lucien said that there was a talent show, going on... It's over now, I think. I heard someone walk in, while you were 'playing', with me... Maybe you should check the dorm next to yours..."

Before giving a coy smile, she spoke again.

"Merci, once more..."

Poking her head out of the door, she looked around. It was time for her to go back to Heart.

The game is called Bridges...

Banner by Blazaking

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Realizing that it was far too early in the night for him to sleep, James quietly got out of bed so he didn't wake Alexis. He pulled on a light grey sweater and a pair of dark blue jeans and he made sure that his hair was looking good before he quietly left his room. He walked back outside into the Body Common Room, a bit preoccupied with his thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: I live... just barely.

David sat at his desk in his classroom, going over a few notes, a cup of water untouched in front of him. Sighing, he pulled off his glasses rubbing at his eyes. It was odd, he supposed. On the one hand, he honestly loved the experience at Trebloome; teaching was now the first thing on his mind, after all.

But he was a failure at that; he had not connected with his students at all. And his choices had only served to further isolate him from the rest of the school. He grimaced, glancing at his cup. He'd need something a little stronger.

Blog Entries

"Je vous en prie," Tiffany smiled. For once, she was glad that she took a course in French and Italian when she was younger. The suggestion wasn't half bad, so she decided to take it. Nobody would be asleep at this time anyway. Shrugging carelessly, she turned to the door, and rapped her knuckles on the door a few time...Then flinched.

Holy crap that hurt!

Hearing no response, she sighed and turned around...Only to see the person she least expected.

"JT BABY! OH MY FUCKING GOD!" In no time she flung her arms around his neck and pulled him into a tight hug.

"I HAD NO CLUE YOU WERE SENT HERE, WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah, but we're gonna have to start acting in drama," Jason nodded his head before leaning back and taking another bite of chocolate. "I hope it's something easy."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

James was abruptly pulled from his thoughts by Tiffany throwing herself onto him. "I needed to see this with my own eyes to believe it." James admitted in a whisper. He thought for a moment about Alexis currently sleeping in his own bed, before realizing who he was. *Man, it's only been two days and I'm going soft? That's not me...* He told himself with a smile before looking down into Tiffany's eyes.

"You see, I had no idea you were coming here either." James explained honestly. "Well not until last night when my father let it slip to me by accident... he said something about how... we'd both enable each other's bad habits or something." James chuckled. "Me? Bad habits?" He asked Tiffany with a playful smile. "He's crazy."

James made no attempts to get Tiffany off of his neck. "And well, as for why I didn't tell you... I thought you'd know the answer to that... I mean after that one night a year ago... but I digress... we're both here and that's all that matters. Finally I know there's someone here that thinks like me." James said happily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Taking a bite out of the twirl stick she nodded her head "I am sure it will be. I wouldn't mind the acting really, getting to take the roles of someone's else shoes and acting like them really. It's singing on stage and reciting poetry that I get nervous about" Lane commented.

"Miss or should I say Mrs. Benson seems very laid back and looks like she won't make it too hard for us, she reminds me of a teacher back in my high school, she was just as nice" Lane assured him that she wouldn't be too hard on them.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I hope you're right," Jason sighed. "I'm not that good at acting so I hope I don't mess up." he nodded his head before taking another bite. "So how about some hot chocolate?" he grinned.

Blog Entries

"Don't worry, I am sure you will do fine and I am going to be there so you got nothing to worry about, if you mess it up we both mess it up" Lane assured him again, she had faith he would be okay anyways.

"Hot Chocolate? Sure I could go for some but where are you going to get some or even heat it up? I don't think there are microwaves in libraries" Lane asked.

OOC: It's 1:30am so I am heading to bed, was only posting because I was up and on The Sims 2 then came on here. Night!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Here," Jason took out a cup from his bag and put a piece of chocolate on it. He then put it over Cindaquil's flames as the chocolate began to melt slowly.

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Alexis waking up noticed James had gone. She got out of the bed and took her maxi dress off.

"He must have gone to the toilet" she said to herself checking the time and yawning. She took the blanket and wrapped it around herself as she sat on the sofa in his room in her bra and knickers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacy smiled as she cranked some music and started dancing.

"You know what Luciean. Let's leave" she laughed putting her glass down.

"It is the their two's party. Give them a little space" she added, winking to the women and walking to the door.

Blog Entries

OoC: The slashed out part is just me fooling

"Bad habits? Me? No way. I don't ha-" A loud crashing sound followed by thumping emitted from her bedroom. She leaned backwards to take a closer look, and unexpectedly, Kevin was there in all his glory.

"Yo Tiff, about those ocean sounds, whale or splashing?"

"Can I get a preview of splash?"

"Shhhhhhhhhh HUAAAAAAAAAA Shaaaaaaaaa"

"Awesome, well, cya JT"

"YOU have bad habits, but me? He's crazy alright, I'm the embodiment of perfection!" Tiffany tossed her hair back for extra emphasis, "But I still can't believe that your dad knew, I mean, my old geezer usually keeps his mouth shut," She dramatically sighed, staring into James' eyes with her own perfected, sadden ones. Her lips shaped into a cute pout.

"Weren't we still buddies after that. Like, seriously, it was just some harmless key party...And what do you mean 'thinks like you'?" Tiffany's thoughts drifted off to her previous fantasy, where the castle was filled with vampires drinking 'wine'...And her beautiful Mercedes frightened as one amazingly handsome one approaches her...And of course, Tiffany, smartly dressed in some vampire slaying outfit saves the day and the rest ends in giberrish.

She grimaced, "Let's not go there, but anyway, like, oh my god you wouldn't believe how I got here," Tiffany dragged him to a couch and pushed him down, then sat on his lap, facing him. "I swear, this dorm looks like Lestat hooked up with Dracula, and this was his room...Anyway, it was horrible...Me and Sissy had to escape to Goldenrod, then before we knew it, I was dragged back by Body Gu- Kevin...And I spent like, a day on a plane, THEN I was literally carried on his shoulder, then he had the nerve to threaten me! And when I got in nobody was in the damn castle! Where the HELL were you and the rest of the school?"