Summer Showers (Octy, Stellar Haze)

Page 1 of 111 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Showers (Octy, Stellar Haze)

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Summer Showers (Octy, Stellar Haze)

Lakesid town is a small town located on the eastern part of Johto. While it is not as big as other cities its wonderful beaches have gone on to become a great vacation spot for tourists.

A young boy around sixteen years old looked out of the window, a bored expression on his face as he listened to his earphones. He sighed with frustration and leaned back against the chair of his family's van.

"Are you okay brother?" he looked down at the small six year old girl sitting next to her, a short brown colored hair done in pig tails as well as a pair of cheerful yet sly blue colored eyes.

"Sort of," he sighed.
    @Octy;

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Summer Showers (Octy, Stellar Haze)

Two people had arrived at a beach house that was only inches away from the luxurious, white sand. It was a middle-aged man and his daughter. The man had sandy blonde hair, and piercing green eyes. His face was somewhat tanned and had stuble appearing on his cheeks and chin (basically, his beard is slowly starting to grow back and he needs to shave). He was wearing a green button up polo, khaki pants, and brown sandals. His daughter had jet back, straight hair that went to the midst of her back. She had a green left eye and a blue right eye. She was wearing a brick red t-shirt, and jean short-shorts and red flip-flops. She was a rather pale girl, and she had a skinny frame but had curves. The small t-shirt also appeared to make her breasts appear larger than they actually were. The two had finished unpacking their belongings and shut the doors to the silver mustang.

"Daddy," the girl asked, "About how long are we staying here again?" she was simply curious. Her father turned to her and smiled as he pat his daughter on the back.

"Princess, we have the whole summer," he answered as he looked up into the bright, clear, blue sky.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

After reaching the cabin that they would be staying in the boy got off the car along with the rest of his family. "Jason, help me carry the bags," his dad said while walking to the trunk of the car. Jason passed his hand over his black colored messy hair, his violet eyes glistening as he went to help his father. His father was about as tall as he was and to many people seemed like an older version of Jason, but with more wrinkles; unlike his son his father had a well combed hair style and had a more serious demeanor to him.

"Me and Carey will go into the house and see how it is," his mom stated before she walked towards the cabin with Carey as well as the family's Vulpix Sharla.

"Now I hope you behave well, remember that you have to help out too," his dad instructed while handing Jason some of the bags.

"I know," Jason pointed out bitterly. "This decision for a family vacation just surprised me."

"Don't look at it like that," his dad replied with a rather annoyed expression. "You're in the beach, you can do what you want, you can go out and play in the sand or swim, make the best of it rather than whine."

"That's what you say," Jason frowned.

"You're sixteen, almost seventeen, try to have some fun for a change," his dad argued.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Luna and her father had began unpacking their things. Luna had a pretty large room that had teal colored walls, and had large glass doors that led onto a balcony that overlooked the ocean. There was also a white ceiling fan that was going on a low speed, bringing a soft breeze to the room. She had unpacked her clothes and put them in the sandalwood colored chest and drawers. She then proceeds to walk downstairs and into the kitchen.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Jason looked around the room that had been assigned to him, putting his bag down on the bed before laying down himself. Even if his dad told him all that he still didn't know what to do, he didn't know anyone and didn't know where to go.

His thoughts instantly went to the beach before he pushed himself up from the bed and ruffled the back of his head. "All right I guess we can give it a try," he stated before he walked out.

After walking down to the first floor and to the kitchen his mom and Carey turned to look at him. "Where are you going?" she asked.

"To the beach with Sharla," Jason stated as he saw the Vulpix wagged its tails and follow after. "I'll be back soon, just while I check."

With that he closed the door and walked out towards the beach.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Luna managed to grab a bottle of cold water from the refrigerator. She grabbed her Pokeballs off of the kitchen counter, and headed for the door.

"Daddy! I'm gonna go to the beach with my Pokemon," she called to her father, "I'll be back shortly!" she opened the door and walked out.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Jason and Sharla walked into the beach quietly, strangely enough there weren't that many people there. He stared at the sea with curiosity, letting the wind hit his face as he sighed. He had a vacation now, but he would just have to go back to school at the end of it anyway. He looked down at Sharlah, who was having fun playing around and rolling on the sand. "Well it's good that you're enjoying yourself," Jason laughed.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Luna had walked to the beach when she looked for a good place to set her stuff down. Then, she took off her flip-flops and unbuttoned her jean shorts as they fell to her ankles, revealing a yellow with black bikini bottoms. She then proceeded to take off her red shirt, which exposed a yellow with black zebra striped bikini top. She folded her things and set them on the sand and put her flip flops on top of them as to not let the wind blow them away. Then, she released one of her Pokemon: Seel. It clapped as it looked at its owner.

"Seel!" it cheered. Luna smiled as she bent down and pet the Pokemon.

"Wanna go play, Happy?" she asked.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Jason saw a girl walk into the beach, his eyes changing to a more curious expression. He then blushed as he saw her take her clothes of too reveal her swimsuit. Sharla looked up at him with a confused expression on her face causing Jason to look down. "Oh it's nothing....I was just kind of startled."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Luna was oblivious to Jason and Sharla's presence. She picked up her Seel and brought him close to the water's edge. The Seel then scooted his way into the water and began swimming in the shallow waters.

"Having fun, Happy?" Luna asked only to be splashed with water in reply.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Sharla looked at the way Jason stared at Luna and grinned. She began to walk through the sand before she broke into strides and ran at Luna while barking playfully.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Luna saw a Vulpix running towards her. She looked at Happy before looking at the Vulpix. She bent down and began petting its back.

"Hey, cutie," she spoke, "What are you doing here by yourself?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Vul, pix vul," Vulpix smiled at the petting and licked Luna's hand.

"Sharla, come back here," Jason exclaimed as he made his way to towards Sharla, only to notice Luna. "He...hey," he waved while blushing slightly.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Luna giggled before looking up at Jason.

"Oh, hello," she greeted, "Is this Vulpix yours? She's a cutie."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Jason was taken aback by Luna before shyly answering. "Um...yeah," he nodded his head. "Her name's Sharla, she's my Pokemon," he stuttered while looking at Luna from her fett to her head.

Page 1 of 111 1231151101 ... LastLast