Start up: The Academy of Magic and Abilities-: Witchborne Academy - Page 3
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Start up: The Academy of Magic and Abilities-: Witchborne Academy

Default Re: Start up: The Academy of Magic and Abilities-: Witchborne Academy

Nox, Daemon's pup, walked across the table over to Gibbs. It turned its head to the side and barked meekly. Daemon, figuring his hellhound couldn't get into that much trouble, returned to his food.

Blog Entries

Kathany was a bit surprised, but kept the expression hidden when the girl went flying and several other things as well, Scarlet, the snow eagle made a loud squawk in response. "Is everything alright?" Kathany asked standing up and looking at the girl now "Please, while you are in the Main Hall, be careful of what goes on, I don't want any injuries on the first day" Kathany told them looking at the boy who she saw caused it.

Behind her Ellanore watched the scene in silent, occasionally eating some fries, she didn't know what to make of the incident there so she let Kathany and the other teacher handle it.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

After Jade listened to Professor Moonscape's speech, she turned her attention to some lasagna. She ate quickly, watching students all over the room as they displayed their magical abilities and/or pets. She looked at Vinny, who was coiled in her lap, turned her fist to stone, then shrugged and continued eating. She wasn't much for showing off, and Vinny wasn't too spectacular. Just hyper intelligent and never needed to eat.

Her attention was diverted away from her meal by a hellhound walking across the table. "Watch it, boy," she muttered as she moved her plate.
    Back, and better than ever! :D

"ow, ow, OW, I'm trying to help her, so I would appreciate it if you would stop that" he muttered to the owl. turning momentaraly to the high table, he shouted "I wasn't trying to counter it, I was only tring to contain it so that the light wouldn't get in my eyes! I didn't even touch it, it must have been some sort of reaction between the two types of energy caused by the proximity..." He cringed as he picked up the girl and sat down with her at an undamaged section of the table, propping her against his uninjured arm as he pulled a sliver of wood out of his other arm and wrapping a band of darkness around it, acting as a makeshift tournequet.

Amazing Sig Banner done by Blue Dragon

Pokémon Private Eye Detective Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rose's owl made a sound like a growl, and sat down on the table, watching his every movement.

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Is there anyway i can help?" Ciel Asked. "Hey we use some help over here!!!!" Cosmo shouted like at the same volume as a bull horn.

"I have no idea, unless you can wake her up. I didn't mean for this to happen..." Tobias poked her a few times to see if she would wake up while inwardly cursing himself and his ineptitude. "Maybe I am a monster after all..." he muttered to himself, remembering the words of a couple he met while trying to get some food in a small town.

Amazing Sig Banner done by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries

Gibbs looked at the , his tail started wag and he ran at the pup. In an attempt to play tag.

Blog Entries

The owl shook its head. It knew that they weren't gonna wake her up so easily. The brunt of the impact was to her head and back, and she was moving at about 10 mph. She wasn't dead, but the head trauma was enough to put her out for at least a few hours, especially after all the head trauma she'd suffered through her life.

Jade her a call from help, and snapped her head to the source's dirrection. She hurried over, Vinny wrapping around her arm. She saw a girl presumably unconcious on the ground, and a couple of people trying to attend to her. "What happened?!" Jade asked, skidding to a stop, and kneeling over her. "Can someone get some water?" She felt the girl's head, and tried to access her condition. Vinny slithered up to wrap around Jade's neck, looking at the owl nearby curiously.

Blog Entries

"I can be of some use." Raven chimed. The question is are ready to pay the price." If you truly want to wake her up you must pay with something with equal value. It can't be just anything though it has to be somthing you truly value." Raven lectured. "You need to give it everything." Bellum teased.

Jade narrowed her eyes, but this was a proffessor. She was probably trustworthy. "Um... I have this necklace. It's priceless to me." Jade glanced again at the poor girl, who hadn't stirred at all since she came over. She reached up a hand, and took off her necklace. Attached to it was a locket, a picture of her parents, pre-gargoyle father. Vinny hissed in surprise, and watch as Jade held out her locket to the proffessor.

Blog Entries

Raven clutched the locket. "Something bathed in the memories and love in all of your heart... This is a perfect payment." Raven then pressed her hand on Rose's head. Her hair then began wisping around like she was underwater. "You will wake up when i count to 3" Raven's voice echoed. "1, 2, 3." She said as she granted Jade's wish.

Ciel was watching rather curious of what will happen.

Blog Entries

Rose slowly stirred, then woke up, clutching her head. Her lifeless gaze passed over everyone with feelings that she would never be able to convey.

Blog Entries

Alice watched what was going on in the distance, that blast nearly made her fall down and her food was splattered on the floor. I wasn't that hungry anyway... she thought.

"Hey! What do you think you were doing?! You nearly blasted everyone out of the school!" Nyx shouted at the other students.
    "HE EVEN GODMODDED THE PANCAKES!" - SA3

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast