Start up: The Academy of Magic and Abilities-: Witchborne Academy - Page 28

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Start up: The Academy of Magic and Abilities-: Witchborne Academy

Default Re: Start up: The Academy of Magic and Abilities-: Witchborne Academy

"Something other than meat wouldn't be suff-" started Arden, but he picked up a bad scent. Blood, and lots of it, "Um...please ask me another time..." he mumbled nervously rushing back into the castle. Morphing into a cheetah he bolted down the hallway until stopping in his tracks when he saw Ellanore, Kathany and the wind demon child. He noticed a puddle of blood on the ground and some even on the headmistress's clothes. "What happened?! Is everyone alright?" he asked, his eyes growing larger by the second.

Blog Entries

Sven nodded. "There was an assassination attempt on the headmistress, and a second intruder after. The intruder was dispatched, but the assassin got away." He started wiping the blood off his spear using the cowl that Pazuzu had worn.

Blog Entries

"Don't worry, we will help with a guardian pet later" Kathany replied responding nothing about his father, she didn't think he needed to be punished for his father's crimes.

"It's okay Arden, I mean I don't know if this means the Assassin is coming after me again, but for now we should be alright, since they think I am dead" Kathany explained after Sven told him.

"If she thinks you are dead, then the Academy is in trouble, they will come after us because of it" Ellanore reminded her, Kathany just gave a small smirk.

"Trust me, I have a plan. They will rush in here but realize I am still alive, we will wipe half of them out and then have to retreat. And as for me, I will make sure the assassination attempt doesn't happen again" Kathany explained to her before looking at the other two if anyone wanted suggestions.

OOC: Calvin- Sven spooked a Gryphon and Kathany calmed it, she left but was attacked by an Assassin and left for dead, Ellanore and Sven arrived where his father was revealed and Ellanore got a fight with him, until Sven killed his father. That's the gist of it, and Kathany's Eagle healed her.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Sven shrugged. "I've got nothing. So, uh... What do I do now?" He managed to get the blood off the spear, but there was something more troubling on his mind. Would... Would dad have risked all that? His entire life..?

"Hmm... If my father truly is dead... Does that make me..?" He shuddred violently. "No..."

"Out a guardian pet?" asked Arden, trying to understand what was going on, "I can help you with that later, I have hundreds of animals. You'll have to find one who you have a bond with."

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"T-This may be an odd suggestion, but I can easily see you with a Canary," Alice suggested with her usual quiet voice, "But it's your choice on the guardian you want..."
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

"I... I don't want anything else to do with birds." Sven stuttered. "Never again will I befriend one. I'd rather have something useful, like the rest of you."

Blog Entries

Scarlett then make a loud squawking noise to Sven as if she understood what he said and sounded annoyed, Kathany managed a small laugh. "I don't think Scarlett likes you disliking birds" Kathany explained. "But we will help you find something. There are tons of creatures in the world, that would love a home with someone, just to explore and be magical" Kathany added.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Matthew had been sitting outside the dorms, unaware of the entire event. He was...oddly calm for a person with a personality like his. He was sitting cross legged, with his eyes shut and one hand, which was glowing a bright red like the markings on the connected arm, on the flat side of his blade. As he sat, small blue flames continually raced from the markings on his hand and arms to along the blade, tracing similiar markings along the weapon.

Lunastra was perched on his shoulder, curious as to what he was doing to the blade.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries

Sven frowned. "If... My father's dead... What happens to my homeland? We wind demons always failed without a leader, and my mother isn't a wind demon, nor a leader. Hmm... What shall I call this spear?" He stared twirling the spear around like a baton.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Now that you said that, I instantly thought of Inuyasha. XD (fangirl scream)
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

追放されたバカ

"What happened is every one ok i saw every one coming here?"asked Kyomi.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rose sighed silently to herself, and rubbed her temples. There was so much happening at once that she couldn't take the sensory input. At once, she picked up her owl and ran in the direction of her room, trying to elude insanity's grip for at least another day.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728