Start up: The Academy of Magic and Abilities-: Witchborne Academy - Page 2

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Start up: The Academy of Magic and Abilities-: Witchborne Academy

Default Re: Start up: The Academy of Magic and Abilities-: Witchborne Academy

"Why shouldn't I? She's of a much better species than you. The white hair isn't bad either," he said, mumbling the last part, "And for your information, my problem isn't getting stronger. It's controlling all the power I already have." The hellhound pup from earlier ran up to it's master. He placed him on his shoulder and walked towards the main entrance.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Alice went inside the school, following a few others. She overheard their conversation, something about werewolves.
    "Nyx, do werewolves really exist?" She whispered
    "Wow, you're more naive than I thought. Of course they exist." It replied.
    "R-really? Next thing you know, an elf is gonna show up..."
    "They exist too, you know. I'm surprised you haven't noticed"
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

The fellow students and teachers headed inside the school and were ushered to the Main Hall, it was giant with rows of tables and seats, plates, forks and spoons all sat in a neat row. In the front was a smaller table for the teachers and the headmistress herself. The floors were a dark wood brown color that looked nice with the dark marble walls, the candle chandeliers lit up the whole place, brighter then you expect. Kathany, or Professor Moonscape was standing at the front awaiting the students and the teachers to arrive, listening to their bickering and watching as they rushed to their seats.

"Silence please! I must have your attention for aleast five minutes, then you can continue your talking" Kathany irrupted with a booming voice, which sounded very unusual for a woman like Kathany, due to the fact she was using magic to throw her voice. "First of all, I would like to welcome you to Witchborne Academy, it is a honor and pleasure to have each and every one of you here" Kathany explained looking around the Great Hall, her teachers going to the table behind her.

"Now, there are no houses unlike some rivaling academies, I for one don't really believe in separating students into houses and instead will be known as a united front, you all will have dorms in the same tower, you may share a dorm or have one to yourself, a map will be going around so you know all your classes. Now let me introduce your teachers" Kathany replied before looking behind her, a female blonde around thirty years of age came from a side door and rushed up to one of the seats looking a bit late but calm.

"For my introduction, I am Kathany Moonscape the headmistress, you can either call me Professor Moonscape or Professor Kathany, whichever you prefer" Kathany introduced herself first before going onto the others. At that moment a pure snow white eagle flew through the hall and landed on a perch next to Kathany, she seemed to stare at the students with scarlet red eyes before preening herself.

"Next to me is Professor Raven Regendorf, who will be teaching Divination classes. Over here is Professor Octavian Kelos, he will be teaching the class Dueling and Self Defense, which will come in handy. Our next and last teacher, is Professor Ellanore Firestone, who will be teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts, which does sound like Professor's Kelos class but more different, as it focus on learning about what's out there and what you should do, if you encounter a bad being" Kathany explained finishing her introductions with the teachers.

"Now, let the great feast, begin! Merlin, our ancient wizard and care keeper, do the honors" Kathany asked pointing to an old man over to the side, near the door, he had a great long and grey beard, matching his grey hair, he looked like a wizard as well wearing a pointy hate and robe. He chanted something in an unknown language before food appeared on the plates in front of the students and wizards, it was all sorts of foods you could imagine, curries, chicken, pasta, lasagna, pizza and so much more with delicious dessert around as well.

"Once again, Welcome to Witchborne Academy" Kathany said sitting down at her table as she allowed the students to eat. "There will be no classes until tomorrow, today is a day for introductions and getting to know each other" Kathany added.

OOC: I will be creating a SU for Ellanore, she's a character I thought of and we could use the same teachers (Sounds like the same amount on Harry Potter), Merlin is just a side character though to make spells like the feast.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Tobias snagged a piece of greasy pizza as well as a few rare steaks and dropped them on his plate, munching on the pizza while he mulled on the speach given by the pretentious boy from outside. "So he has power where I have controll. How interesting." He sent a small tendril snaking out from the shadow of his plate to grab another slice of the pizza, peperony this time, and looked around the grand room, taking in the people here. "Well, at least this place is pretty diverse. There's one point in the favor of this school."

Amazing Sig Banner done by Blue Dragon

Daemon's eyes widened at the mention of food and he began to pile anything with meat in it onto his plate. He began to scarf it down with some assistance form his pup.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Alice realized how hungry she was, and grabbed a plate of pasta. She was somewhat paranoid of the other students, they have lived with magic their whole lives, while she only had a month to get used to it. They might already know quite a bit of spells, she's only used magic once, and it was accidentally reviving a dead rat. Alice sat at the edge of a table, hopefully no one would notice her.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rose displayed no interest in the other people or the food, regarding everything and everyone with a lifeless expression. She sat down at a table, and began meditating once more with a ball of psionic energy in front of her as a testament to her concentration.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Tobias watched as the student sitting opposite him at the table made a sphere of multicolored light appear in front of her. He sent a tendril of darkness snaking across the table, leaping from shadow untill it was right below the glowing orb, at which point it spred out, in an attempt to surround the ball and cut off the annoying light.

Blog Entries

As soon as the shadow made contact with the ball, it detonated, throwing Rose and her owl through several tables and into the far wall, while also throwing everything in a ten foot radius. Rose showed no signs of movement, despite the owl's frantic attempts to get her up.

Blog Entries

Ciel Requiem sat at all alone, simply stirring his spoon in a bowl of tomato soup while a black rabbit-puff ball creature was eating a large slice of Strawberry Shortcake. Its always been like this. He thought to himself, No friends other then Cosmo. I'm Greatfull Cosmo but sometimes... I wonder if its possible to make humans friends. "Hey now, Ciel! Cheer up! Someone will talk to us soon!" Cosmo cheered to Ciel. Ciel nodded glad that Cosmo was there for him. "Thanks." Completey unware of the tall women with long flowing black hair smoking a long thin pipe and a cat resting on her shoulder. "Why are you so interested in that kid?" The cat asked. "Because he shows a lot of promise, Bellum." She said in a mysterious tone.

OCC: Sorry it took me so long to post.....

"Shit Shit Shit Shit..." Tobias sumbled over to the girl who had created that strange orb after getting up. "Hey, are you allright? ...hello?" He quickly leaned over and checked her pulse as small shadows picked food and debris off of both of them. "Great way to start things off, Tobias, blow up some girl you don't even know along with half of a table. I'd be lucky if I don't get expelled after this." He franticly hoped that she was allright.

"I see someone else's control isn't the best either?" laughed Daemon, wiping some food off of his face. He was just out of the blast radius, but debris had still hit him.

"Lesson one, do not try to kill energy with energy!" shouted Octavian, from the teacher's table, "You're just asking for trouble. Though explosions like that will be be useful when you get to my class!"

Blog Entries

Taylor watched as a girl was tossed across the room, and as a girl ran over to check on her. She turned back to her hamburger. She took a bite, It had mushrooms! delish! She kept on eating, giving a bite of ham to Gibbs one and then.

Blog Entries

Rose was completely still, though she was breathing shallowly. Her owl squawked angrily, and hopped on Tobias' head, pecking him relentlessly.

Blog Entries

Ciel wasn't surprised when the girl went flying across room, He had a vision that would happen because of his Disaster Sight. He let out a sigh as he walked up to the girl and held out his hand. "Are you okay?" He said meekly.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast