Some people on a road trip with Pokemon - (Lyrebird, Flaze & Heroic Sociopath) - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Some people on a road trip with Pokemon - (Lyrebird, Flaze & Heroic Sociopath)

Power of the Fist Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Some people on a road trip with Pokemon - (Lyrebird, Flaze & Heroic Sociopath)

"Lachlan, what Pokemon do you have?" Elliot asked silently towards the teen he looking at the Rockets, he was nervous about ending up in that kind of situation but he knew that they had to deal with them somehow. "I think Charmander may know Smokescreen we could use that to distract them and take them out and get Bronte out."

Goddess Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Some people on a road trip with Pokemon - (Lyrebird, Flaze & Heroic Sociopath)

"I don't think that is a good idea." Bronte muttered. "I can't handle myself, I'm not a flower at all. You got anything better?" she glared at Elliot.

Lachlan thought for a second before speaking up softly. "The best I can think of is just wait and see and then pull up a trap or something."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You don't have to fight, hell the plan revolves around getting you out of here," Elliot muttered towards Bronte while frowning. "Besides, we're trainers, we can take them I'm sure." he looked down at the pokeballs he was carrying on his belt before sliding his hand down to try and grab one of them. However, as soon as his hand grabbed a hold of the ball it was caught by a grunt, causing Elliot to look up as he saw the blue haired grunt smirk.

"Don't get any ideas kid," he chuckled. Elliot tried to pull his hand off but he was instead thrown to the ground by him. However, just when he thought that things were going to get worse he was able to hear the sound of water rushing through the doors and noticed the man looking towards the entrance. "What the hell?" he asked, gasping in disbelief when he saw a group of grunts being washed into the museum.

The wall behind them proceeded to come down with a loud blast causing the other grunts to gasp as they tried to avoid the debris. Elliot turned towards the wall in curiosity, only to see a large Onix standing by the entrance with none other than the gymleader of Pewter himself Brock in front of him. "Sorry to crash this party," the man smirked as the blue haired grunt began to pull back.

"Yo, nice seeing you guys again." Elliot looked towards Brock once more, only to notice that Fin was standing right next to him with a Floatzel by his side and a Dratini on his head. "Glad to see these guys didn't do anything to you otherwise I would've had to get mad," he said before glaring at the Rockets.

"Okay...I think we should get out," Elliot said towards Lachlan and Bronte.

Blog Entries

"Can't we fight or something. I think I can solve this problem." Bronte smiled as she tried to think of her a plan in her mind. After about 5 seconds she responded with a plan. "I got no plan."

Lachlan shook his head but he did find it endearing. "Anyway let's just get out of here asap, guys." Bronte followed Lachlan as they managed to sneak outside. "Who is that guy with that Dratini?" the blonde male asked Elliot.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"He's a friend," Elliot smiled as he, Bronte and Lachlan managed to get out of the museum.

"Well guess that's mission accomplish," Fin nodded his head while putting his hands behind his head as he looked at the group. "Though you guys have rotten luck."

Blog Entries

"I don't know why we couldn't even take them on." Bronte said before she thought about it. Then after that she gave herself time to think until it hit her. "Okay maybe running away was the best option but still....."

Lachlan smiled at her. "Yeah nice call Elliot. Since the museum is damaged goods, what are you gonna do?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well I'd say we could go to the Gym and see if I can battle Brock but he's cleaning the museum up," Elliot said as he looked back on the scene of the museum. "How about we have that battle after all?"

Blog Entries

"I'm game I guess. How many Pokemon do you have....oh wait I haven't healed after Brock. Sorry man." Lachlan sighed. "Man it would have been an awesome battle but I forgot to heal my bros."

"I'll see you all around. I gotta jet so I can heal my Pokemon and press on." Lachlan said as he said his goodbyes and walked off.

"He is pretty cute." Bronte smiled. "What I'm just saying what I see...." She looked at Elliot.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah whatever you say," Elliot pointed out towards Bronte before smirking. "Anyways, I don't know what we should do now," he sighed while rubbing the back of his head. "Maybe we should go to the gym anyway."

Blog Entries

"Let's go." Bronte exclaimed as she flicked her lovely red hair. They walked into the Gym and it was pretty big and it was like a giant rock garden. "Nice, nice digs." Bronte said as she walked in. Suddenly a man with sunglasses came up to them. "Yo you guys gonna take on the gym."

Bronte looked at him. "Not me just him." She directed the attention of sunglasses man to Elliot. "He wants to take on Brock." Sunglasses guy looked at Bronte. "Before Brock he has to pass the test. The test is a young protege called Jerry. They call him the Camper because he likes to camp....I don't come up with these names. Brock uses Rock Pokemon but first he is Camper Jerry."

Camper Jerry was walking down. "Yo losers Brock is the best and I'm 2nd best. So if you wanna take on Brock...you....." BAM. With that Camper Jerry was knocked out. Sunglasses guy heard the thud and wondered where that came from. One punch from Bronte did the trick. "What he was annoying?" It took a while before Jerry was able to come to but he was ready to battle on one condition.

"She has to leave."

"Fine" Bronte sighed as she walked out of the Gym. It was time for a test - Jerry with his Geodude taking on Elliot.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456