Skylanders Academy *Start Up!* - Page 3

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylanders Academy *Start Up!*

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Skylanders Academy *Start Up!*

"Call me by my new name: Shadowman." The sharply-dressed elf said, tossing Hard Hat's hat back at him, who smoothly caught it and placed it back on his head.

------

Remind me: how did I got saddled in this again?

"Attention passengers, we are about to land at Skylander Academy, please make sure you've kept all your bags and luggage. And make sure you ONLY have your bags."

Denku watched the ship land. "I guess we get off here."

----------

Yay! We're here!...I hope this is more exciting than normal school.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Verdant nodded, and began to get his bags. He never opened his eyes.
    -----------------------------
    At my school, the principal gave me a shoulder rub and had a cardboard cutout of Justin Bieber in his office. The shoulder rub was really good.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Scarecrow didn't have any bags to pick up. Material possessions were never really something that he valued. He felt a strange mixture of enthusiasm and trepidation at his arrival at the school. What would the faculty think of him? For that matter, what would the other students think of him. He probably hadn't made the best of impressions, but he was going to have to exercise some kind of restraint if he didn't want to be booted from the academy altogether.

---

Oh, I hope it's better than normal school, too. I hated school.

Eh, I'm not really sure who I'm wanting to partner up with just yet.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Hard Hat grabbed his bags, while Shadowman and the griffon was forced out by the guards on the ship.

They were after all criminals of great skill. "Don't make me mad. You'd will not enjoy the agony." The griffon said, a dark smile on his face as he looked at his guards, who were unfazed.

-------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Pi Face View Post
    At my school, the principal gave me a shoulder rub and had a cardboard cutout of Justin Bieber in his office. The shoulder rub was really good.
    .... I am really starting to be worried for you. Thought you should know.

"Well, Spyro, it looks like the students are here," said Cynder, looking to Spyro as the teachers watched the new arrivals. "Ready to introduce them to the academy 'Headmaster'?"

-----------

Denku got her bags, which were few, and followed, staying rather close to Verdant, who made her feel less nervous.

Cyros put her guitar around her back and grabbed a few bags.

Prism Break approached the criminal group and looked down at them, looking as intimidating as he could. Which wasn't that hard considering he was a rather large rock monster with tons of teeth. "I am Prism Break! I am going to be your instructor while you're here! Consider me your warden! Until you prove you've changed your ways, I'll have my eyes on you! Got it!" he yelled, in a rather loud voice. Truth be told, he was acting more than anything. This was more like he was before getting sealed underground for several hundred years, he'd mellowed out considerably since then.

------------

Ok, so we just follow them, ok...I hope all the teachers aren't like Prism Break then.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Scarecrow simply gave a scoff at Prism Break's speech. Work for a necromancer for a few centuries, and you start getting used to people yelling at you.

---

Meanwhile, Gill Grunt had just then arrived, floating down using his jetpack while cackling like a madman. He landed next to Prism Break, wielding his harpoon gun and an extremely wide grin. "Tha's right, ya scallywags! There ain't gonna be any misconduct while I'm on watch! We've only let ya into this place 'cause we felt tha' you migh' be able ta redeem yourselves! But don't be thinkin' for a moment that this is a free pass to run around and cause trouble, ya got that?"

---

Yeesh. What the heck is up with that fishman?

((Oh, and for the record, I always imagined Gill Grunt as having an Australian accent. Don't ask me why.))

Blog Entries

Verdant realized he was being followed by Denku, but didn't care. Instead, he took her bags for her and started carrying them. He turned to Hard Hat, and tried to look as attentive as possible with his eyes closed.
    ---------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider_Fanatic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi Face View Post
    .... I am really starting to be worried for you. Thought you should know.
    Hey, who am I to judge if Dr. B likes Justin Bieber?

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

A Sky Lady walked past Denku, she holding her bag and touting her club, whistling "Ride of the Valkyries".

"Yes, Sir." Shadowman and the griffin (known as Red Krauss) sighed out and droned, knowing this shtick ever since they were arrested.

"Yeah. And looks like Gill and Prism have met the convicted students." Spyro said, looking at the two official Skylanders, one of which (Gill Grunt) being one of his old friends.

----

Quote Originally Posted by Gym Leader Drayden View Post
    Yeesh. What the heck is up with that fishman?
    If I know about guys like him, he's probably trying to intimidate the fresh meat.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 16th June 2012 at 09:12 PM.

Prism Break gave Scarecrow a stern glare, sensing he wasn't impressed, but decided not to do anything at present.

Denku blinked, watching the person walk by, then looked back to her companion. "Um...that's quite alright, you don't need to carry my bags..."

The students were assembled, awaiting Headmaster Spyro's address.

-----------------

Probably the same with the big guy. I bet he's actually really nice. Oh, looks like the show is about to start.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Welcome everyone, of all colors and races, to Skylanders Academy's first year. I can honestly say I am surprised of how many of you want to be Skylanders. Well, I can think of a few exceptions." Spyro said, looking at the "convicts", getting scattered laughter.

Hard Hat looked around and had noticed a big crowd was gathered for the academy, noticing the many members from different races armed with unique weapons fitting to their character.

-----

... Burn from Spyro is the best burn.

"Some of you have already done some heroics throughout skylands, others have just begun," said Cynder, noticing several glares her direction. She wasn't the most well liked Skylander, being Malefor's attack dog for a long time had that affect on people. "Now, right off the bat, are there any questions any of you would like to ask?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Verdant nodded, and returned Denku's bags, smiling apologetically. He stared at his feet, and as such, didn't catch any of the teachers speaking, or even realize they were saying anything.

Blog Entries

"Yeah; why did you open this academy?" The Sky Lord known as Jet Stream asked, she resting her club on her shoulder.

"We did this because we believe everyone has the potential to become a Skylander. They just need the right training, and that is why we founded this school for all you gifted individuals: to help you realize your potential." Spyro announced.

Blog Entries

Verdant was having some difficulty figuring things out.
    "Da fuq is going on?" He wondered. He might have asked it out loud, but luckily he was mute.

-----/----------//
    C'mon! Let's fight something! Let's have some good old fashioned violence with a capital V! V for ass-kicking! Hey, Brycen orr Kamen or whatever! *Raises fists* Put 'em up! I'll show you why they called me the German Steel Machine!

Protip:

Oh hey! Did I tell you guys that I finally confessed my love for a smokin' hot chick I've known for two years and she totally said she fuckin' loved me too? And agreed to be my waifu?

By the way, what's a waifu?
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 28th June 2012 at 03:25 AM.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast