Skylanders Academy *Start Up!* - Page 2

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylanders Academy *Start Up!*

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Skylanders Academy *Start Up!*

"Music, I enjoy. Random noise given some vague form of rhythm? Not as much." Scarecrow spoke with a sly grin, disregarding that the dragon was probably itching to cleave him in two with that strange axe-tail of his. "And I have a taste in music, thank you very much. Not many share my tastes, honestly. The sounds of desperate screams and agonized shrieks...now, that's enjoyable to listen to."

"If that's suppose to be scary, my mom's general was worse," said Cyros. She looked to the elf. "Wanna show this guy some real music pal?" she asked, sure she was a bully, but she respected good music.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I wasn't trying to be scary. You should see me when I'm actually trying," Scarecrow said with a slight chuckle. "Live in the underworld for a few millennia or so, and you start seeing truly horrible things. But, I suppose that I'll refrain from telling my lovely tales. I fear that some particular individuals might not be able to stomach them."

---

Well. Looks like someone's been cooped up for a few years too long. Who the heck would let this guy in here, anyways?

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Please, spare me the atrocities." The sharply-dressed elf stated, his words dripping with sarcasm.

The engineer elf then decided to play a soft song on his guitar.

"Schwachkopfs, the lot of ya." The bright green griffon huffed out.

------

Someone who's a little idealistic in converting anyone to the light side of the Force.

And why does that song sound familiar?

"And I was raised in a cave with an army of snake men, and saw one of them perform a ritual to turn himself into a hideous God of War to try and raze an entire kingdom to the ground," Cyros replied. "Oh, and my mom has three heads, how could I forget that?"

Cyros then looked to the Elf and started playing the same song.

---------

Well Ghost Roaster isn't exactly pleasant either. I hope they have someone in charge of the lunatics...

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Scarecrow was about to give a retort, but found that Cyros just began playing his damned music again. So he started boasting about the kinds of things that he's seen, then he just turns around and continues on as if he knows that there won't be anything to be said about it? Oh, he'll show him a thing or two about fear. He wasn't liking this dragon, moreso than he loathed him to begin with, and he resolved that, one way or another, he'd make certain that he knew just what fear really was.

---------

I think it's either because they think they can reform them, or because it's better to have them working with them than against them.

Blog Entries

Denku noticed the one cat girl approach him. He blinked, which was more him opening his white eyes for a few seconds. Denku, she said, was her name. She looked very soft. He was tempted to pet her, but realized she might take offense. Instead, he smiled and took out a piece of paper.
    "It's nice to meat you. I'm Verdant, son of Verde. This is all very overwhelming." He wrote, the handed her the note.

---------
    Oblivion, I think you're just jealous that I thought of it first. Anyway, I also call dibs on Dyrwynn, Masamune, and The One Ring.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Denku blinked, looking at the paper. She found it quite strange, but was too timid to point it out. "Oh, I'm glad to meet you," she replied, looking up at him. She was honestly just glad someone was nice to her. "Um...Verdant, that's a nice name..." she replied. She listened to the music, she rather liked it. But she didn't particularly like the Scarecrow guy. He seemed scary and mean, so she avoided looking at him. "Yes, it is very overwhelming...Um...I'm sorry I smell bad, it's just my species and it gets worse when I'm nervous...and this whole place makes me feel really nervous..."

Cyros watched Scarecrow. "Hey, big guy. I don't care who you are or what you've done. I could care less if you're a former villain, or undead monster or what. My mom was probably worse than you ever were, and that's not an insult, ask Spyro and Cynder if I'm lying, they're the ones who beat some sense into her. The only problem I have with you is you called me and my buddy hear idiots for playing music. I don't know what kind of music they have down there were you're from, but up here? Up here being able to play music well is something that takes brains. I'll call people idiots for a LOT of things, but music? I know how hard it is to learn to play a guitar right, so I'd never make a mistake of calling someone good at music an idiot."

Cyros turned to her music partner. "Names Cyros, glad to meet you," she said, holding out her claw for a handshake.
    ---------------

Wow, skunk girl has self esteem issues.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"It's okay, it's not too bad." Verdant wrote, though the fact that he had buried the lower half of his face in his coat made it obvious he felt otherwise. He moved to a second page. "What's there to be nervous about?"
    -----
    ...And the six fingered sword, and the elder wand...

What Denku needs is to grow a mustache. It totally made me more confident, and I smell nicer too! The ladies love mustaches, they be all up on me, stroking my fine facial fur, they all like "Oh, Ben, your mustache is so soft, lemme be petting it" and I'm all like "Yeah babe you know me I be all about the mustaches."

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Scarecrow just turned his feathered back to the dragon and stared out of the nearby window. Needless to say, Cyros's rant didn't have much of an effect on him. After dealing with so many individuals who had just entered the afterlife, he had basically heard every single sob story in the book. From situations similar to his, what with particular abusive relatives, to betrayal by a closest comrade, and one particular sap who was bawling his metaphorical eyes out because he and his girlfriend got caught in an accident in the middle of what was supposedly a glorious occasion.

Plus, spending his entire existence in the underworld had hardened his opinions and views to the point that it would probably take more than a ticked off ice dragon to change them.

---

I've seen worse self-esteem issues.

Also, I'm going to see if I can count the number of people that this raven guy manages to get angry, though I'm afraid I might end up losing track before long.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

The engineer elf strummed one last chord. "Nice to meet you, ma'am. Name's Hard Hat." He said with a Southern drawl, returning the shake.

------

Just give up, man; creeps like him piss off all kinds of people who believe in justice. Or a form of it....

And why do I get a major Jerkass Woobie vibe from Pumpkin King?

... Dude, that's a girl. I think she would not like to be compared to a carnie. I mean, Skuntank Girl has it bad as it is already.

"Nice to meet yah. I'm not the nicest dragon, but I really like music and seeing people insult it really hits all the wrong buttons with me."

Denku noticed his reaction, but was glad he was kind enough not to mention it. "Well, I'm nervous because I don't have that many friends back home, let alone in a big new place were I don't know anyone..." she explained. "My kind spray our musk as a defense, but I have bad aim, so I was always picked on for it...But Mr. Drobot found out I can channel electricity in a weird way and helped me build this armor. I want to be a hero, but I don't know if I'm good enough..."

-------------------

Yeah, that's a good point. I'm not exactly looking forwards to picking some of these guys as our partners, think we'll pick or they'll be picked for us?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Same here." Hard Hat spoke, smiling at Cryos.

"Hard Hat? What kind of idiot names their kid that?" The French elf asked with a disbelieving scoff, then he saw stars in his vision when Hard Hat took off his hard hat and tossed it at the rude elf, giving off a gong-like sound as it made contact with his face. "It's my full name, pard. And I'd reckon you do not want to make me mad." Hard Hat spoke in a lowly voice.

----

Well, I don't know about y'all, but I'm not being Pumpkin King

Blog Entries

"You should be fine. They let me in." Verdant wrote, as he became slightly dizzy.

-------------
    I want to dude in green with the magic sword. He reminds me of that Zelda dude. Or that Harry Potter dragon chick. I'd be all like ZAP! and I'd be down with the wizards.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 13th June 2012 at 09:36 PM.

Denku's smell actually subsided a good bit. "Thank you, you're very nice..."

"Well, what's your name then?" asked Cyros to the Elf.

----------

I kind of like the skunk, she seems nice.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast