Skylanders Academy *Start Up!* - Page 6

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylanders Academy *Start Up!*

Default Re: Skylanders Academy *Start Up!*

Denku whimpered, realizing she was next to go when they finished.

Cynder wrote down her observations, rather impressed. Though also a tad disturbed by Red Krauss. She looked to Spyro. "What do you think?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Jet Stream: Enthusiam is there, as well as the talent, but she's a little sporatic." Spyro noted on the Sky Lord, who was current smashing "skulls" in and was taunting it to the virtual trolls. Her running speed however, was like none other, and she is moving all around the podium without tiring.

"Hard Hat: a very promising one, and seems to use his element freely." Spyro said, watching Hard Hat club a troll's face in with his Wrench after it damaged his Sentry, then he struck it with his wrench. Bizarrely, the damage was reversed as he continued to struck it.

"Red Krauss... His sadism would make him a challenge." Spyro sighed out, watching the Griffin in question as he vertically sliced a troll. "Turn your head and cough!" He yelled, then grabbed two trolls by the heads and fired his claws through them. "Did zat sting? So-rry!" He said with sarcasm.

"Overall, a interesting bunch we have gotten for our first year." Spyro said, looking at Shadowman, who was back in the convict crowd with cuffs back on.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 7th July 2012 at 02:27 PM.

"Alright, I think we've seen enough, nice job," said Cynder. "Who's next?"

Denku gulped and prepared to move forward, but Cyros pushed her out of the way and walked up. She looked to Spyro and Cynder. "Mom says hi, and thanks for beating some sense into her when she went insane."

Cynder nodded, recognizing Cyros. "Alright, Cyros, show us what you've got."

She went with virtual Trolls again.

Cyros cracked her neck and dodged several attacks from a troll before slashing him with her ax blade. She jumped back to dodge another attack and froze the troll solid with her ice breath, then shattered him with the broad side of her ax tail. Another attacked her from behind, forcing her on her back as she caught his weapon. She kicked him in the groin then blasted him in the face with several ice shards to free herself and put him down. She turned to the remaining one charging her and took out her guitar, beginning to play it, sending a sonic wave that knocked them down. She then cockily put the guitar back on her back and crossed her front legs. "How'd I do?"

Cynder was a bit offput by Cyros' attitude. "What do you think, Spyro?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"Brutal yet very effective." Spyro said with a nod, showing he approved.

"Alright, looks like only one student is left," said Cynder. "Denku."

Denku whimpered and slowly got up to the arena.

Cynder grimaced at Denku's odor, but did her best not to hold her nose and insult the young student. "Um...Hello, Denku. Just do your best, alright?"

Denku nodded slowly, taking a deep breath and lowering her visor. The troll illusions came running at her. She electrified her claws and teeth and bit one, slashing it repeatedly, though her strokes were very unrefined. After finishing it off, a troll charged at her from behind. She lifted her tail and sprayed a foul smelling yellow smokescreen, blinding him and allowing her to slash him repeatedly while he was blinded. Denku saw more charging her and arced her tail over her head and fired a lightning bolt from the tip, but missed by a rather large amount. She got startled and turned into lightning, blindly flying around before, by chance, crashing into a troll. One caught her by the tail from behind and she electrified it, shocking him and hitting him pointblank with the lightning bolt since she couldn't aim. The last one jumped at her, causing her to instinctively spray him with her musk, sending him staggering back coughing, allowing her to slash him multiple times with electrified slashes and finish him off.

Denku panted and turned to the teachers, shaking. "H-how did I do?"

Cynder noticed Denku would need a lot of work, but had potential. "I think she's got potential, what about you, Spyro?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Verdant had fainted.
    --------------------
    I wonder what the dude wrote about the blind chick? Oh well, who cares. Hey, you know what the best thing about unconscious women is?
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

"She's got potential, all right. Great potential." Spyro said, smiling at Denku. The raw talent this skunk had was nearly palpable.

---

What blind chick are you talking about?

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Scarecrow gave Red Krauss a look that had a mixture of bemusement and curiosity. There was something about this particular Skylander that caught his eye, what with how his countenance and demeanor harshly conflicted with his appearance, and his temper wasn't the greatest, either. There was still darkness lingering in his heart, but he seemed to be trying his hardest to deny it.

---

...is it just me, or are there more anti-heroes here than full good guys?

Denku gave a sigh of relief as a nurse tried to wake up Verdant.

"Alright, you all did good, we've got a baseline for your skills," said Cynder. "Now it's time to partner up with a Portal Master. So long as they're willing to take you, there's no number limit so long as every Portal Master has a partner."

Denku looked at Godzillawolf's 'screen'. "Um...c-could you p-please be my Portal Master?"

-------------------

Um...Are you talking to me?

-------------------

"Yes, sorry if you didn't want me too..."

--------------------

No problem...Yeah, I'd love for you to be my partner. Ahh! What...what just happened? Where'd this statue come from?"

--------------------

"When you take a Skylander as your partner, you get a statue of them for your portal," explained Cynder. "This is used to decide which of your Skylanders you teleport to the field. Don't lose it!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Scarecrow began turning his attention towards each of the four Portal Masters, with a scrutinizing glare and expressions that ranged from disgust to disappointment. If he was going to be stuck with one of these...whatever they are for the rest of his foreseeable existence, he might as well pick one who he'll be able to tolerate.

"Mmm, that one won't do...eh, I might end up going with him...oh, for Malefor's sake, how did he get here?"

Eventually, the Skylander's eyes fell upon Oblivion, and he once again cracked his unsettling, wide grin.

"You'll do."

---

Well, I think that our Pumpkin King has taken a shine to me. I'm not sure if I should be happy or creeped out.

---

"Well, out of those assembled here, you're definitely the one who's..." Scarecrow took a great deal of time to finish his statement, as if meticulously choosing which term to use. "...most in-tune with people such as myself. You almost remind me of my old master in a few ways."

---

Right then, I suppose I'll take in Scarecrow. He'd probably end up driving you guys crazy anyways. And he is right, I do know my psychopaths quite well.
    Last edited by Oblivion; 7th July 2012 at 02:38 PM.

Blog Entries

Uh, guys? Halp?

----
    "Oh, quit being a wuss. You got only yourself to blame for getting involved in this." Jet Stream said as, for some reason, her, Hard Hat, Shadowman, and Red Krauss picked Rider_Fanatic.

---
    Excuse me while I go organize.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 7th July 2012 at 01:02 PM.

OOC: The statues we have aren't the real Skylanders this time, they're just used to teleport in the Skylanders to the battlefield on missions.

Ok, so Denku...How about you? Cryos?

---------------------

"What?!" asked Cyros. "Me and her? No way!"

---------------------

Well would you rather be teammates with the psychotic scarecrow or the mad doctor?

--------------------

Cyros sighed. "Alright, I'm with you then..."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Ey yo girl lemme holla at ya yo wanna partner up with me?
    -----------------
    Verdant woke up. He had a really bad headache.
    ------------------
    Alright, the hot blind chick is my partner now.
    ------------------
    Verdant suddenly felt a sense of impending doom.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

"Oy!" A voice called out in the crowd, the owner being a yeti with several kukris, a sniper rifle, goggles, and several SMGs strapped to a backpack of sorts.

"Let a professional show you blokes and sheilas show you how it's done." The yeti said with a Australian accent.

----
    ... Dude, I seriously question your sanity. That's not a girl; that's a robot with a TV screen for a head!

"Oh, sorry," said Cynder. "We didn't notice you there," she replied. She programed some Trolls in again to give the newcomer their shot.

Ask Pony Discord

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast