Sacred Army: Part I - Page 6

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Sacred Army: Part I

Default Re: Sacred Army: Part I

"Could you have made that sound any more sexual?" Destiny laughed as she blushed. "And as I said, you won't be able to read it...it's written in the language of the gods...I seem to be the only one who can read it...being an angel and all" She smiled, "Maybe we could have a little study session later and I could read it to you?" She smiled and looked down to her book in her hand, blushing.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

"Vance...Didn't he write fantasy novels?" Vincent asked, looking at the book, his brow furrowed. He couldn't make heads or tails of it, so he handed it back to Destiny.
    "I'm definitely not a wizard. If I was, I wouldn't...Well...Forget it." He was a little bothered by Destiny and Tad's conversation. He wished he was more confident. He handed Destiny her book back.

OOC: Maybe we should give the others time to post? We've kinda gone like a whole page with this triangle.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Follow Green Zubat On Twitter Add Green Zubat on Facebook
    Follow Green Zubat on Tumblr Visit Green Zubat's Youtube Channel

Tad blinked, then smirked at her retort, which was rather more brazen than he expected her to be - and he liked it.

"Maybe we could have a little study session later and I could read it to you?"

"I'd love nothing more," He replied, beaming. If he had taken heed of Vincent's comment, he might have been slightly offended, but his mind was clearly on other things.

-------------

OOC: lol, perhaps. I hadn't even realise how much we'd written XD

Credit to Missingno. Master for creating this lovely team snap for my sig :)

OOC: Idk how long we can wait up before moving on...I think we are waiting on one person for ability demonstration. If someone will second me, I will move this on as if the demonstration had been done.

Destiny looked to both the boys as she spoke. "I'm glad to hear it Tad" She tucked her little spell book away again. "Yep, the language of the gods, I think they call it Ayther" She smirked. "And if I haven't impressed you yet, I am also profound at gymnastics"

Blog Entries

OOC: Seconded. They can just write it later as if it had happened anyway.

-----------------

"I bet you are ... "

"Then it's a date," Tad said, tucking his own book away.
    Last edited by Green Zubat; 14th September 2012 at 11:03 PM.

OOC: Time Skip Incoming

---------
    Tye stood up, "And that concludes our group activities, you all have the next day off...then we begin our deployment" He smirked. "So get to know everyone, check out your rooms, they have already been outfitted with everything to your liking...from what I've heard, the government takes tabs on everything. Dismissed"
    --------
    OOC: Skipping now, everyone should be in their rooms. Rooms can have anything you desire (that is believable).
    --------
    Tye stood in his room, breathing heavy. Training takes a lot out of you when you go all out... He had black lightning coursing down his arms as he performed blindingly fast jabs on a practice dummy. Tye's room was like a training dojo, with many types of practice equipment all over. In the corner was a hammock in which he slept. If anyone needs me, they'll find me...
    -------
    Destiny smiled, she sat in her room, cross-legged on her bed. In her hands was her flute, and her spell book was in her lap. Destiny had been working on a few new spells as of recent so she was scribbling notes in Ayther in her book. She played numerous melodies as she worked. Her room had wall paper resembling lines of music that ran across the walls, occasionally being covered by posters of musical variety. In the corner was a large sound system, with a dock for her iPod. The room was brightly lit by lights embedded in the ceiling. Destiny probably should have been wondering when Tad was coming around, but she was distracted by her current task. She had changed, her jacket lay on the edge of her bed, she now wore solid black pajama pants and the same t-shirt. Destiny's headphones were still around her neck, just as they always were.

Blog Entries

Lilith sat reclined in her chair, a bemused eyebrow raised as she listened in on the many swirling conversations around her - her eyes firmly planted on Destiny. Lilith's eyes had been locked on her from the moment she overheard the words, "I fell from the Heavens." There could be no doubt she was deeply intrigued by this angelic figure.

Rising quickly as she saw others do the same, she retreated to her room with one last, inquisitive smirk at Destiny.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Tad stalked the corridors of his new home, his spell book in hand. His evening had been unexpectedly disconcerting: He'd spent the last hour or so since he'd arrived at his new abode tidying himself up for the study sesh with Destiny tonight. After showering in his luxury en-suite, he'd stepped into his walk-in wardrobe to find a full set of clothes--none of which he found distasteful. Finally settling on a pale green kurta, some loose fitting pyjama bottoms and barefeet (and also deciding to let his hair down, for a change--literally), Tad went to go find something to take his mind off of the room's precise perfection, and found a dozen or so puzzle games and shelves lined with fascinating literature. He couldn't even escape to a thoroughly downtrodden view to an industrial estate, as his new bosses had somehow (be it through magic or science) managed to have the window display breathtaking vistas of rural England.

Normally this wouldn't have bothered him, but he couldn't help coming back to Vince's comment earlier, about trust. It just reminded him of how much they were investing in him (and, by extension, the others) ... and how much they probably expect in kind.

"Oh, how hard it must be having your every need catered for," a sarcastic voice in his head retorted, "why are you even complaining? They're just asking you to do what you've already been doing for years, for more reward!"

He couldn't help but agree with himself, as he reached Destiny's door. Feeling a little more comfortable in his own skin, he gave a strong, confident wrap on his date's door.

The knocking on the door woke Destiny from her "trance" of work. "Come in" She said happily as she looked up to the opening door.

Blog Entries

"Good evening," Tad said, squinting; it was a lot brighter in here than outside.

"Sorry, did I disturb you?" he said, his gaze falling on her book she appeared to have been writing in.

"N-No not at all" Destiny smiled sweetly. "I was just working on new spells, just something I do on my free time". She left her things on her bed and got up, casually walking over to a balance beam in her room. The girl leaned against the beam, "So how are you?" Destiny looked over to the boy in her room.

Blog Entries

"Honestly? A little uneasy," he said, sauntering a little closer to Destiny, "I don't think city life agrees with me. You?"

"Well I lived in a compound for a few years after they found me" Destiny sighed. "You get used to it...I mean look at this perfect room. How can you not make this home?" She lifted herself onto the beam, sitting on it now. "So, you've come to try and learn something?" Destiny taunted him.

Blog Entries

"There is no try, only do, or do not--and I'm at your full command," he replied, flashing her a smile before going on, with a light-hearted tone, "so come on, teach, what's first on the curriculum? A serenade, perhaps?
    Last edited by Green Zubat; 15th September 2012 at 01:22 AM.

Creator of Nathan Castle BlazeMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ahmal sat in thehis room, carefully engineering a roadside bomb that he had made so many times. He had spent little time with the jihadists, they had been corrupt and overall too evil for his tastes, but he had learnt this simple art. He put the last wires in place and gently put it down on the floor. Now what do I do with it? he thought. Outside the window was an empty exercise arena that would make a good place to dispose of the bomb. He lobbed the small incendiary device out of the window and took an arrow from his quiver, aiming precisely at the trigger for the bomb. He let loose the arrow and it flew through the air, impaling the bomb. The device blew up, sending a fireball falling to the ground. Hopefully it hadn't scorched the walls, that would be a job to clean off.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/hunger-games-pok%C3%A9mon-136008/

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast