Sacred Army: Part I - Page 5

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Sacred Army: Part I

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sacred Army: Part I

"Maybe I should trust them more...But..." Vincent said. "They can't be all bad if they raised you..."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

"Awww, Vincent" Destiny smiled with a slight blush. "But trust isn't something you should hand out either" She added. The boys here are so cute...
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Follow Green Zubat On Twitter Add Green Zubat on Facebook
    Follow Green Zubat on Tumblr Visit Green Zubat's Youtube Channel

Tad tensed up, and became quiet on the issue. He didn't really trust their prospective employees either, but, unlike Vincent, he didn't feel like voicing that lack of trust. Not in one of their bases, Tye watching over them, anyway.

"So, come on then, what's your story," he said to Vincent, changing the subject.

Credit to Missingno. Master for creating this lovely team snap for my sig :)

Destiny began softly playing her flute for amusement. She played "Someone Like You" ever so quietly. The melody was slow and beautiful.

Blog Entries

"...I..." Vincent didn't like talking about it. But...It had been a really long time since he had been able to open up to anyone. On the other hand, he still had a hard time talking about the plant in his hand that was eating him alive.

"Up until about a month ago, my life was...Pretty average. I played baseball a little in school. And after I graduated, the government found out I was one of the chosen. And here I am." Vincent said, tugging at the glove on his hand.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

OOC: @ Tye Taylors ; Hey, I know I said in my sign up I'd post Tad's prepared spells every post, but is it OK if I just post them whenever that list changes? It's so much effort doing it every post ^^;

-------

"So, you a magician too then? 'Cause that was one pretty heavy truck you picked up out there ... " Tad said, his eyes momentarily flicking to the glove Vincent was now tugging, intrigued.

OOC: Yes, I think it would be beneficial for you to just post it when it changes.

Destiny laughed, "I guess I am also a magician of sorts"

Blog Entries

"Not exactly. It's...It's complicated. I'd rather not talk about it, if it's all the same to you." Vincent said, folding his hands. "I'll tell you guys if I need to...But I don't think it'll come up any time soon."

Blog Entries

"'Course, man," the wizard replied nonchalantly, though he was now desperately curious. If there was one thing he hated more than androids, it was an unsolved mystery. "Oh well, in time ... "

"I guess I am also a magician of sorts," he heard Destiny say, apparently taking a break from her flute.

"Oh, undoubtedly," Tad said with a playful smile, his attentions turned. "You know, I've often heard it said that music is one of the greatest magics there is, but I never really believed it. Until I heard you play, that is. Where did you learn such stirring melodies?"

"Well, I-I guess it's just a talent...and a lot of practice" Destiny smiled at the complement. "You know, you are a very sweet boy" She thought back to the conversation. "And the songs, I actually enchant the melodies myself, I learn spells and pick a song to link it to...but not all songs work with all spells."

Blog Entries

"Cute and smart ... I'm coming to like this girl more every second,"

"Really? You know, I'd love it if you could show me a few of those spells sometimes, so I can add them to my grimoire," Tad said, eyes twinkling with excitement. He was possibly overstepping his mark, but he was too enthused to care.

"You have a Grimoire?" Destiny gasped slightly as she smiled. "I studied those, I only have this" She reached into her skinny jeans pocket and pulled out a small pocket-sized spell book. "Magical Music is actually extremely hard to master...normally it is only learned by the angels...I've never even heard of a human trying to learn it" Destiny smiled. "I mean, I don't know if you could handle it" She teased him with a little girlish laugh.

Blog Entries

"May I see?" Vincent asked, looking at Destiny's book. "I don't think I can use magic, but I've never seen a real spell book."

"You can't read it...it's in a different language" Destiny laughed. "You can try if you want...it's going to look like nothing you've ever seen"

Blog Entries

Tad's eyes nearly popped out when Destiny pulled out her spell book, imagining the awesome lore an angelic spell book it might contain.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours," Tad replied, reaching inside his bag for his grimoire. Seconds later, he heaved the weighty tome out and placed it on the table with an audible "thud", sliding it over to her. "It was written by my earliest magical relatives centuries ago. They were Vancian mages, too--this is how I learned in the first place. It's mostly full of nature based magic, though, like talking to animals, and that little stunt you saw earlier"

He then drew breath, slightly red in the face.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast