Sacred Army: Part I - Page 3

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Sacred Army: Part I

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sacred Army: Part I

Ame shrugs and gets up where everyone can see her, and turns her hair in feathers into metal, where every fiber is like a razor-sharp, needle.

She sets up a slab of metal, that looked like no-one would miss it and looked like it was going to be used for the demonstration any way, and stabs through it with her tail.

After that she breaths Black Flame on the slab and it burns, instead of melts. She then returns her hair and feathers to normal and returns to her seat.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

"Righteous!" Tye commented. "Pretty cool, pretty cool...Anyone care to one up her?"
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Hm. That woman. She can sense more about me than just my looks. She must be a mage as well.

"I'm a mage, of sorts. So, naturally, I wouldn't fight with just steel. I'd love to show everybody my abilities, but this isn't the ideal situation. I guess you'll just have to see me in action later."

His interest peaked at the mention of mythological creatures, and he became unnaturally excited.

"Mythological creatures? Really? That's wonderful! I wonder what they can do..."

It seemed he was the perfect person for this job after all.

He watched as the dragon turned into metal and breathed fire. Interesting...

"Um. I'd like to go next please."

He walked up to the pedestal, and stared at everybody below him. This was it, his chance to shine.

"I am a mage."

He demonstrated pointedly, with a fireball towards the ground. It exploded, but it did not cause damage to the ground.

"I know many simple spells. Such as fireball, healing, and teleportation. However. I am also a practitioner of the obscure branch of magic, named... Carnomancy. This place really isn't the best place for me to show off, as there are no monsters around. So, let me tell you a story. Once, I was wandering about in a swamp. I had just learned magic, and I had little to defend myself with. It was foolish of me to go out alone, I know that. I know, because a lesser dragon attacked me. Yes, one like this one here, the one that recently went up. However, it was lesser, meaning it couldn't breathe and was not sapient. I struggled against it, as it is impervious against most magicks. Finally, as its claw swiped towards my head, ready to slash through my neck, guess what I did?"

At this point, a few members of the audience were at the edge of their seats. He really did enjoy telling a good story.

"I bit that fucker's arm off."

Seraeus then gave a wide grin, attempting to terrify the audience. Naturally, they were hardened against fear, so he received no screams. Some people were a bit creeped out, however.

"Nothing? Ah well. Now, I can turn into a lesser dragon."

He concentrated. And did so for around 15 seconds. Finally, two gory growths of flesh grew from his back. He was growing wings. And, well, just growing. He was now 10 feet tall. Embracing the theatricality of it all, he gave a great roar that shook the walls. Then, he turned back, with little effort this time.

"It's not just the form. I can take powers of anything I eat. Or... anyone."

He then leered at the audience, then gave a hearty laugh.

"Well, that's my story. Who's next?"

He walked down, and sat down calmly, hoping he at least got the respect of some people in the crowd.

Blog Entries

Ame claps. "Nice presentation."

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

"Very much so, Next up?" Tye commented. He had been typing notes into the holoscreen.

Blog Entries

"...I'll go." Vincent said. He didn't really like being the center of attention, but he knew he'd have to get it over with. "Um...Would you guys mind looking out the window?" He then walked out, over to a truck. Placing both hands on it, he lifted it easily. He then scooted back inside hurriedly.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Follow Green Zubat On Twitter Add Green Zubat on Facebook
    Follow Green Zubat on Tumblr Visit Green Zubat's Youtube Channel

OOC: Sorry for the uber long post, but it's just to make up for Tad missing out on the beginning. The follow ups will be much shorter, promise.

Tad's prepared spells:

--------
    "Finally, out of that concrete coffin ... "

Down a desolate backstreet in Chicago's warehouse district, a man clad in deep green robes leaned against a wall, breathing deep. Not that he was tired, mind; Tad had barely been walking a half hour. Still so accustomed to rural Europe, he had felt practically claustrophobic, weaving in between towering skyscrapers and darting through the sea of people flooding the pavements. Severely disoriented, he wished there was a park nearby to get his head together, but this lonely alley would have to do for now. After a couple of minutes, he set off again, and then stopped shortly after. If he had been following that Army official's direction, he was now facing the side of the base's wall.

"Gaze of Glass," he muttered. He briefly passed his right hand before line of sight, and in the blink of an eye the portion of wall he was staring at seemingly vanished.

"Yeah, this is definitely the party," he thought, noting the highly diverse group of lifeforms present. He had arrived just in time to hear one guy's story about how he ripped a dragon's arm off.

"My kind of company ... " He thought, grinning. He wondered if any of the others could sense him, or perhaps he was already being watched. After a human had lifted a lorry with his bare hands on the other side of the building, Tad cast another spell, and stepped straight through the solid wall into plain view.

"My turn," He spoke, as he strode towards the table, "Feliciana's Floral Frenzy!"

Immediately, the warehouse erupted with vegetation. Vines and liana appeared from nowhere and snaked across the celiling, walls and themselves, whilst stems rapidly shot through the concrete and grew before their eyes into shrubbery and full size trees. The room then exploded with colour, and pleasant fragrances of vanilla, heather and more washed over them as all the new plant life came into bloom at once.

"You can call me Tad, and I'm a Vancian mage," he said, grinning at them as he leaned against a tree near the table, completely full of himself.

"I can basically cast any spell, or use any potion, I want, thirteen times a day. That was my third, so I only have ten left," he told them nonchalantly.

He then picked a blue rose from the tree above him, and, with a smile, presented it to a seated, blonde girl wearing headphones, "but it was worth it"
    Last edited by Green Zubat; 12th September 2012 at 05:07 PM.

Credit to Missingno. Master for creating this lovely team snap for my sig :)

Yun
    Blog Entries

Nero sat, his scarf around his neck as he watched everyone. Really, all he was doing was surveying by this point.

Blog Entries

Ame speaks to Nero. "Your awfully quiet. Do you have any particular story, or do you just like people-watching?"

Blog Entries

SI-44 was already well into it's ability demonstration. It had in fact remained cloaked whilst the rest of the group had their attention elsewhere. It decided it may be a good time to show off some combat abilities, too.

All that could be seen was the table that Tye had indicated earlier made a loud clang and seemed to buckle very slightly. The unit slowly ebbed back into the visible spectrum, crouched low, with one clawed hand streched towards the floor. It's lights were green, but even as it decloaked the lights faded back into an inactive blue.
    Last edited by Plumbum; 12th September 2012 at 04:17 PM.

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

OOC: The table is like a slab, it houses electronics so it wouldn't buckle.

Tye smirked, "Very Nice, Very Nice" he announced to the room. "You better get that vegetation cleaned up! Now who's next?"
    ------
    Destiny smiled and blushed when handed the flower, looking away. "I-I'll go" She stood up on the table so everyone could see. "Well, ummm...I can cast magic...with my flute" Destiny drew the flute from the waist of her blue skinny jeans. "Song of Storms" She said softly before she started playing: this. Just as she did, it started to rain...inside the building. Destiny smiled, she went to go sit down but stopped halfway off the table. "A-and one more thing" Returning to the table she concentrated for a moment until in a flash of light, a halo appeared over her head and large angel wings formed out of light on her back. "I-I'm an angel" She smiled again before the wings and halo faded away and she took her seat, listening to her music again as she blushed.

OOC: And for future reference I will post attached files (sound and music) to enhance the experience of the RP at some points.
    Last edited by Tye Taylors; 12th September 2012 at 06:58 PM.

Blog Entries

OOC: You do realize that song is gonna be stuck in my head for the rest of the night, right? XD

Ame looked on with keen interest at the others. It was certain thing that she wouldn't be bored here.

Blog Entries

"You look like one...It's only natural." Vincent said. He was shy, but he still liked giving compliments. And he felt kinda bothered when the wizard dude have her a flower. Maybe it was the fact that he looked about 20 and Destiny looked like she was 16. Probably it was the fact that he was a tiny bit jealous.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Lilith scoffed at Vincent's gratuitous compliment, silently striding up to the pedestal and vaulting up on top of it as she unsheathed her scimitar. Starting slow, she spun steadily as she initiated a series of rhythmically timed slashes and parries. Her silk garments swirled around, seemingly enveloping her as she gained momentum, the movements coming now more quickly and more acrobatic in nature. As she continued, her movements became harder and harder to follow, the sliver of light reflecting off her scimitar flitting about wildly between strokes. Now mesmerizing, the seemingly omnipresent flecks of light enthralled any who watched them too closely, exciting the imagination and conjuring up all manner of distracting thought - far too quickly for the mind to sort through.

It would take a few moments for anyone to realize she had vanished, having returned to her seat completely unnoticed.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries
    Follow Green Zubat On Twitter Add Green Zubat on Facebook
    Follow Green Zubat on Tumblr Visit Green Zubat's Youtube Channel

OOC: @ Tye Taylors ; After you linked that, I couldn't even start writing a post until I'd listened to it, four real YouTube flute covers and a guitar + recorder duet. In fact, I'm listening to the latter as I write ^^;

Tad's prepared spells:

------------

"Very Nice, Very Nice. You better get that vegetation cleaned up! Now who's next?"

Tad simply huffed in response, and went to sit down. As the mage took one of the remaining seats, he began to listen intently as the pretty blonde played on. The tune evoked a queer feeling in him: He felt like he'd heard it before, yet the woodwind instrument lent the song an otherworldly feel, making it both strange and familiar at the same time. For some reason, he thought of home ...

"A-and one more thing ... I-I'm an angel" She revealed with a smile, as a halo and wings briefly appeared. He beamed back ("She's so cute when she stutters") but rolled his eyes when the lorry-lifter from earlier commented that Destiny looked the part, too.

The next performance was equally captivating: A red haired, middle-eastern woman he hadn't really paid attention to yet began to swing her sword steadily, getting faster every second, dancing with death. Eventually all he could see was a blur of silver sparkles, after which she disappeared. It took him a while to realise she was again seated, and she didn't look like she had even broken a sweat! Clearly, there were more kinds of beauty present here than he had initially realised.

With such extravagant performances he hadn't even noticed the table bang earlier, and it was just now that things had died down a little he realised that a big, hulking android had appeared, crouching near the table.

"What the hell is that?!" He shouted suddenly, backing away and raising his right palm towards the thing defensively, ready to fire if necessary; he hated robots.
    Last edited by Green Zubat; 13th September 2012 at 07:13 AM.

Credit to Missingno. Master for creating this lovely team snap for my sig :)

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast