Sacred Army: Part I - Page 2
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Sacred Army: Part I

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sacred Army: Part I

Nero stood outside of the warehouse, leaning on the wall. Waiting silently, he would watch for anyone coming.

Tye noticed Nero lean against the wall next to the door. "Please come in" He smirked, "That is if you are here for the Corps"
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"And...I think we're here." Vincent said, opening the door. He looked in. He saw a robot, a dude in a baseball bat, and another good looking girl. He never was good around cute girls.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Destiny walked in and took a seat near the head of the table by Tye.
    -----
    "Please everyone take a seat" Tye put on a warm smile.

Blog Entries

Ame walks up to the warehouse. "This should be interesting." She mutters under her breath as she enters and takes a seat.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired

Blog Entries

In a back corner of the Main Hall, soft footsteps punctuated the air rhythmically as a woman stepped out into the open, her silken dress rippling with each step as she reached up, her hand resting on her braided leather necklace. Her entrance had been, frankly, inexplicable as she hadn't come from the front door.

Her lips curled into a coy smile as she approached the table, running her finger along the back of a chair. Her words came in a sweet, other-worldly tone, with a hint of suppressed arabic accent, "What is the nature of this... group therapy session?"

Sliding the chair back with a clunk on the hard floor, Lilith took a seat, unfastening her scimitar from her back and leaning the ruby-adorned hilt against the table's edge. She raised an inquisitive eyebrow as she sized up those who had stepped into the entryway.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Seraeus took a seat at the corner of the table. He continued to survey the others. It turned out they were on his side all along. He would still be wary of them, however.

A dragon walked in, and suddenly he got a little bit hungry. And then it talked. Oh wait, it was a sentient dragon. Uh.

That's new.

Blog Entries

Lilith gazed down the table, her eyes resting on Seraeus with a piercing, though welcoming, stare. She was not fazed by his reptilian figure, but something else struck her.

"A peculiar energy grips you," she observed, her accent stumbling slightly over 'peculiar.' "You loose more than mere steel on your foes in battle, I suspect."

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Creator of Nathan Castle BlazeMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ahmal watched from the roof of the Warehouse. So this is the city of the infidels. He thought. He watched as two of the Americans talked with each other. The fumes filled his nose, the blaring of cars enveloped his ears. He longed for the desert. But sometimes other things came before his selfishness. This was the will of Allah that he should be here. Nothing would change it.

He leapt from the rooftop, landing like a cat in front of the group. There weren't many, but they looked able bodied. He could almost smell the reek of pig on one of them though. Be humble, you will have to work with infidels if you are to save the people of Allah. He thought.

"I presume that I have come to the right place."
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/hunger-games-pok%C3%A9mon-136008/

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

Tye used his foot to kick back the seat as he stood up at the head of the table, "Well I'm gonna start, please take seats if you haven't" He smirked. "Welcome to the Corps, or as you may know it, The Sacred Army" First Impression...First Impression... "I'm sure a lot of you are wondering who I am? Well I'm Tye, Tye Taylors. I may not look it with all these dark clothes, but I happen to be a Master Rank Paladin." He paused for a moment before continuing. "I've been appointed to be our little group leader here, so if you have any questions feel free to ask!" Tye said with some emphasis.

Blog Entries

Ame just laid back in the chair. Any questions she may have had would be answered in due time, so she focused more on the other members. A diverse bunch, at least. Any other opinions will be made later when she gets to know them.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired

Blog Entries

Upon being asked to take a seat, SI-44 had picked up the chair nearest to it. However, upon seeing that the others had sat in the chairs, it replaced it on the floor and took the cue to sit down.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet, is you're never sure if they're genuine or not."- Pliny the Elder

"Ok, so continuing from that...We have been assembled as part of a 'prophecy' we are the one who are destined to stop this 'darkness' from descending on our planet" Tye laughed. "So if you have payed any attention to current evens, these so called 'mythological' creatures have been quite the nuisance" He looked to each individual person, "And that is why you are all here...it's your destiny"

------
    Destiny smiled, Well, then I should definitely get to know all these people better...
    -----
    After a minute Tye spoke up again, "This brings us to our abilities demonstration that I have been asked to give...Do I have any volunteers?" He looked around the room. "Simply stand on the table in the center and show us what you can do"

Blog Entries

Ame starts chuckling at the word prophecy and has to completely repress her laughter at the word mythological. After calming down she speaks.

"All abilities, or just the ones that aren't immediately obvious?"

"Anything you'd like to share" Tye sat down, a holo-screen popped up in front of him.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast