Sacred Army: Part I - Page 19

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Sacred Army: Part I

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sacred Army: Part I

"No thanks. I think I'll just hold on to this for you guys." Vincent said, putting the ring in his pocket. He then lifted a chink of wall column and threw it at the Black Knight.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Oh my god what the hell is going on.

Now fully covered with Behemoth armor, Seraeus rushed in with daggers in hand, using Ame's Black Fire as a cloak.

Creator of Nathan Castle BlazeMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ahmal looked at the other members of their team. They had fought well and done the work of Allah. One thought troubled him, though. If they had struggled against two vampires, how would they fight against a clan?

"They also said that they outnumbered us, and that can only be possible if they were talking about the clan. If they have a hive mind then we're in trouble, because the vampires know about it and we've lost our element of surprise. Let's hurry before they counterattack,"
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/hunger-games-pok%C3%A9mon-136008/

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

"Yeah guys, let's go" Tye took off in a jog, so that the rest of the team could all keep pace.
    ------
    Knight reached out one hand, crushing the thrown boulder effortlessly. However, this opened him up to the barrage of daggers, one plunging straight into his gut. "Ha Ha Ha" He laughed, as the dagger didn't even pierce his armor. "Try harder next time" Knight responded, he lashed out a super-strength kick, trying to send Seraeus flying into the column as he cleaved through the 3rd one. One more to go.
    ------
    Morgan leapt over to the last column in the confusion, she began to use her magic to cut through the column, it was an extremely slow process.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

"Please stop that." Vincent said, swinging his bat at Morgan's head from behind.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Follow Green Zubat On Twitter Add Green Zubat on Facebook
    Follow Green Zubat on Tumblr Visit Green Zubat's Youtube Channel

OOC: This is mostly recap, so feel free to skip the second spoiler.

Tad's prepared spells:

--------

After Ame lunged at the enchantress, and Vincent moved to deal with her, too, Tad stood defensively in front of Destiny. He then raised his knife towards the knight, who had just sent Seraeus flying.

"What to do, what to do ..." Tad thought, panicking a little. His team was engaging in armed combat with Morgan fucking le Fay, practically the queen of a race so psychotic that they doled out torture and rape for arbitrary slights; to accept her rule was madness. Ame was right: they would be better off dead, and it was better to die trying. But he knew he was no match for neither le Fay, nor her bodyguard, and he doubted any of the others were, either.

"Avert you eyes," He warned, speaking out of the side of his mouth to Destiny, and whoever else was behind him. He then turned his own head, held his hand in the knight's general direction, and shouted,

"Wall of Weird!"
    Last edited by Green Zubat; 19th September 2012 at 05:48 PM.

Credit to Missingno. Master for creating this lovely team snap for my sig :)

Morgan was caught by surprise, she was dazed by the blow to the head. She fell to the ground, blood trickled down the side of her face. "Fuck you" She got up and shot a beam of magic at Vincent, not for effect damage but it was like being hit by a freight train, she hoped to push him back.
    -----
    "Ok" Destiny covered her eyes with her forearm.
    -----
    Tad's spell made the knight look at it, distracting him for a brief second. But then he simply looked at Tad and laughed, "Boy...I am the Black Knight, one does not earn such a title by having fears" The knight dove through the curtain, slashing downward with his huge buster sword on Tad.
    ----
    "No" Destiny cried out, whipping her flute into action she quickly played a melody. This put up a barrier over Tad and herself, which could even stop the Black Knight's blade.
    Green Zubat likes this.

Blog Entries

While Morgan was concentrating on Vincent, Ame attacked from behind, and attacks again with Black Flame. "The flame that only burns, never melts, never lights. A wild flame." She thinks to herself.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Morgan didn't even turn to look, the black fire surrounded her, engulfing her. However, it was not on her skin, it was as if there was a bubble around her. Morgan turned and gave her a look of sheer fury. "You are stupider than you look, you scaly freak" She laughed, using her other hand, she shot a laser beam at Ame. "I am Morgan le Fay magic is me, it doesn't work on me.

Blog Entries

Ame jumps out of the way. "Not of magic, consumes it." She mutters. She would also like to get far away when the flames get out of control. When, not if.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

A pulse shot off of Morgan's body, it actually extinguished the black flames. "Dragon fire is magic" Continued to fire both small beams at Ame and the 'force beam' on Vincent.

Blog Entries

Ame scrambles out of the way. She did not want to be near when that fire goes off.

Blog Entries
    Follow Green Zubat On Twitter Add Green Zubat on Facebook
    Follow Green Zubat on Tumblr Visit Green Zubat's Youtube Channel

OOC: Changed @Tye Taylors ;P

@AmeKren @Grit @Garuru

--------------------

"ROCKBLOCK" Tad shouted, completing his spell at the last millisecond. Just as the Black Knight's sword smashed through Destiny's barrier in a shower of sparks, a pillar of rock shot up from the ground between them. As the pillar rose, the sword plunged into it, creating an explosion of stone that rocked ground below, causing Tad to be thrown backwards a little, narrowly missed by the shrapnel which flew everywhere.

"De-spell," said Tad, coughing amidst the debris, trying to stand. "Someone, knock the door down!"
    Last edited by Green Zubat; 19th September 2012 at 06:06 PM.

Credit to Missingno. Master for creating this lovely team snap for my sig :)

Blog Entries

"Can do." Ame cries, as she grabs her sword and lunges for the door to slice of the hinges in a flurry off movement.

"I'm done with this" Morgan laughed. She thrust her fist into the ground "Summoning Art" Morgan looked up, smirking. In an extremely huge puff of smoke, a monster appeared, cerberus.jpg it was nearly 200 ft tall, it made the giant atrium look like a small closet. Morgan was standing on the neck of the middle head.
    ------
    The Black Knight looked up, you could only imagine the smirk on his face under that armor.

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast