Sacred Army: Part I - Page 18

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Sacred Army: Part I

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sacred Army: Part I

Something clicked. "He's trying to destroy all the columns! The ceiling could come down on us!"

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Blog Entries

"Impossible," Lilith spat, examining the unbloodied blade of her scimitar. Had she really missed his heart? The vampire appeared to be on the retreat now, and she would have none of it. Backflipping off the wall, she kicked a cloud of dust and sand into the air before emerging alarmingly quickly behind her foe, stabbing once again at his heart - though this time from behind and veering off point slightly at the last second anticipating an attempted dodge.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

"That's not true. You have no reason to let us live once you have the ring. And you haven't exactly been truthful in the past. So make your knight stop. Now." Vincent said. "If either of you move, the ring's gone."
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 18th September 2012 at 06:32 PM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

OOC: @Plumbum

OOC: Huh. When I asked about vampires, I totally mixed the teams up. I kinda thought I'd be killing vampires. Haha.

Blog Entries

OOC: Yeah... We're fighting The Black Knight and Morgan le Fay apparently.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

"Knight, Stop!" Morgan yelled at him, just as he was about to take out the 3rd column. "I doubt you could destroy it...Ayther infused artifacts are hardly ever that fragile" She sighed. "However, if you destroy the ring the world is doomed" Her gaze shot through Vincent like a laser. "Please, I'm telling the truth...to be honest, we only want it for...security because the same way you are going to 'save' the world you are also going to start it's destruction. It's a double edged sword really"
    -----
    "What do you mean?" Destiny asked, confused.
    -----
    The Vampire got stabbed through the heart, he collapsed to the ground as she retracted her blade. He burst into dust as he hit the ground. The other vampire took the bullets, as he sat on one knee, in sheer pain.
    -----
    Tye walked up and swung down his silver sword, the blade cleaved off the head of the vampire as it collapsed and burst into dust. "Well looks like we are getting close" he laughed uneasily. "So if you couldn't tell...that whole sunlight on vampires thing...not true, as long as they've fed within 24 hours they can walk during the day. You kinda know these things, being a paladin" Tye laughed in a more regular tone.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

"And so you're trying to kill us?"

"Well you see...I said your world, as you know it" Morgan explained. "A realm of darkness, that's what's going to replace it" She cackled evilly. "So it's job security, while we could wait to stop you until you unleash the evil...we could just unleash it ourselves"

Blog Entries

"Why? I mean, wouldn't it be kind of hard to see." Ame seemed genuinely puzzled by the concept.
    Last edited by Xolw; 18th September 2012 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Word choice is important.
    Green Zubat likes this.

"Metaphorical darkness you idiot" Morgan facepalmed. "A world where people like me, make loyal subjects and slaves out of people like you" She smirked.
    Green Zubat likes this.

Blog Entries

What Ame was going to rebuke with would be lost to the annals of time forever, or at least until someone questioned her on her opinion of a 'Metaphorical World of Darkness.

"Slaves? Lady, you have no idea how bad an idea that would be to try." Ame said with a hiss.

"Why? Because your scaly, unwanted race is sooo accepted by society right now" Morgan scoffed. "We will have the power to do it...if only you knew" She laughed. "Now please, hand over the ring and accept the new world order" Morgan had a seriousness in her voice, "If you destroy it now, there is almost no stopping it...the world will be destroyed rather than enslaved"

Blog Entries

"There's always a third option, and anyways it's better to die on your feet to live on your knees." Roared Ame as she lunged at the sorceress, breathing Black Fire. If they were somehow able to ward her off, they could you know keep the ring and not destroy it. And figure out what the hell it actually did.

Blog Entries

"Fascinating," Lilith mused, sifting through the vampire-dust with her scimitar for a moment before sheathing it. "When they first confronted us, they spoke with one voice. Do vampire clans operate through a form of hive-mind? At any rate, I think it's safe to say they know we're coming now, if they didn't already."

"Lead on," she said, turning to Tye, "We've little time to waste."

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast