Sacred Army: Part I - Page 17

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Sacred Army: Part I

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sacred Army: Part I

Vincent was a little startled at Destiny swearing, but not enough that his gaze didn't immediately fall on the ring. He slid over, grabbing it.
    "I have the ring, guys!...What does it do?" Vincent asked. He then realized he should probably protect the magic-users, and ran between Destiny, Tad, and the knight.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Follow Green Zubat On Twitter Add Green Zubat on Facebook
    Follow Green Zubat on Tumblr Visit Green Zubat's Youtube Channel

((OOC: Yay, we missed you! I know how you feel, though; I start uni again soon. In fact, I have afternoon induction lecture tomoz, so imma get some shut-eye. See you all tomoz))

Credit to Missingno. Master for creating this lovely team snap for my sig :)

Blog Entries

OOC: Yeah, I'm gonna kick it too...

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

Seraeus had kept quiet this whole time, saying little. When Vincent approached him to ask a question, he replied no. What he was shocked by, was the fact that Vincent actually did not want to seem racist! Everybody back in his region were perfectly okay with being racist. G-gosh, could this mean a new life for him? At this, he perked up, and became noticably happier. This continued for a while, then, out of the blue, a gigantic monster came out.

He lingered back, preparing a magic spell to try and immobilize it, but Destiny called out that this monster was impervious to most magicks.

Shit... I'll have to get in close and take a bite, won't I?

He creeped in closer, unnoticed by anyone. The behemoth was thrashing back and forth, but he actually managed to touch it. Its skin was tough and leathery. He'd break his teeth for sure if he tried to bite it! He drew back again, and saw that Vincent had its tongue in a tight grip. And the monster was biting down on his arm, hard.

Oh gods. He can't die. Not here. He was the only one to actually be friendly to me. Hm. Actually the tongue could be its weak point. If I can just, ugh, get my mouth in there.

Tad's voice rang out, and called him closer. Having nothing he was able to do, he obliged. Tad then grabbed them all, and teleported them in his mouth. Wha-? This was perfect!

"Thank you, Tad. This is exactly what I wanted."

Quicker than the eye could see, he took a bite out of the beast's tongue.

"Ugh. Okay I got it. It'll take a few moments for me to digest it, but, well, now I can be impervious to magic! Haha, that's just wonderful!"

Then he tripped, as the tongue reacted violently. He, as well as the others, fell. Into the beast's stomach.

Oh... shit.

Everybody started cutting at the beast's stomach walls. So he did what he does best, and started biting away. The taste was absolutely vile, but he continued to wear away at the walls. Vital fluids started oozing in, spraying him with questionable liquids. And then, it stopped. The beast was dying.

It dissolved, and he was outside. Thank the gods that he managed to take a bit of it with him. Wait... if it dissolved, it may not have been alive to begin with. Hm. Nah, it definitely had some flesh, he could still gain its power.

He helped the other mages heal up the injured, but he himself needed no rejuvenation.

They walked further, and they came across a temple. It was pretty cool-looking. He was anxious to get to exploring this whole place right away, but he had to stick with the group. Or at least he thinks he has to. Wait, they never said anything about sticking together, did they? In fact, pretty much everybody ignored him most of the time. Well, fine, if he wouldn't be missed. He started to wander off a bit.

He walked alongside the group, catching glimpses of them through side passages. As he walked, he took in the majestic runes on the walls. They were beautiful. If only he knew what they meant.

He must have wandered too far ahead, as he couldn't see them anymore. He began to make his way back.

It was a while before he actually found them. And when he finally did, they were in danger. A huge armored figure was looming in front of them, about to kill them. He couldn't let this happen. He finally walked forwards, appearing to the group... plus one new person. He did a double-take, and decided to ask them later.

"Well. Let's fight this thing then, shall we? I believe I've actually finished digesting that behemoth, ugh, tongue. It'll be a while before I can actually become as big as it, so right now, I'm just impervious to magic."

He ran forth, and joined Vincent. Already, his skin was thickening, becoming like the behemoth's. He took out a few daggers. It wasn't much, but it was all he could do. He would protect the others with everything he had.

Blog Entries

Lilith instinctively drew her scimitar as she heard the rustling of robes, two hooded men dropping down on either side of them. Turning her back against Tye's, she pointed her sword at the throat of the assailant who had appeared behind them, while Tye conversed with the one in front.

"Five is hardly 'alone,'" she replied tersely, "In fact, our numbers are greaters than yours." She now slowly crept toward the hooded figure, keeping her sword positioned between them, "You greet us as if we were anticipated guests..." She now circled the hooded figure, as a lioness circles stronger prey, looking for an opening... "Show yourself!" She lunged forward, flicking her wrist as her scimitar's edge slipped across the seam of the man's hood.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Creator of Nathan Castle BlazeMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ahmal loosed an arrow at one of the etheral figures before drawing his own scimitar. He gave a battle cry before charging into the fray.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/hunger-games-pok%C3%A9mon-136008/

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

Blog Entries

I may look like an idiot, I may sound like an idiot, but don't let that fool you; I really am an idiot.

OOC: What group is Sid with?
    --------
    The vampires were extremely fast, the first one ducked under Lillith's sword and it grabbed hold of her, trying to use it's super strength to throw her into the gorge wall, he easily dodged the arrow. The second, took Tye by surprise, he jumped on top of him and began to beat his chest with it's claws.
    --------
    Normally a leather jacket would rip and Tye would be impaled right now, however his enchanted jacket worked like steel armor. "Damn Vampires" He remarked before kicking the beast off of him. Drawing his M1911s, he unleashed a silver bullets into the target, the silver burnt the vampires flesh, dropping him to one knee.
    -------
    Morgan simply put her hand up, grabbing the fireball and crushing it in her hand. "I am Morgan Le Fay, the strongest magical being to ever grace this realm with my presence" She laughed. Morgan looked down to Vincent, who had the ring, she had a look of displeasure. "Give that to me boy!" She said, shooting a barrage green fire balls at him and the group.
    -------
    The Black Knight laughed, "You think you can hurt me with a mere blade?" He knocked Ame's sword to the ground with his before slicing through the column that was nearly 4 ft thick in a single slash.
    ------
    Destiny casted her defense spell, putting a barrier over herself, the fireballs began to crack the barrier. "Shit"
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

"Blade, no. Just trying to see how you like to fight." She said as she went for a stabbing maneuver with her tail.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Beware the blind and the sight-impaired.

The tail came at the knight, he parried the tail with his vambrace. "Oh no you don't" He swung his huge sword in a vertical motion down on Ame.

Blog Entries

A look of unrivaled rage crossed Lilith's countenance as the vampire ducked under her blade and attempted to hurl her into the cliff-face. As she connected with the rock wall she kicked off, flipping swiftly over the vampire's head and landing behind him, slashing at the back of his neck before swiftly, almost instantly, leg-sweeping under him and rolling around in front, stabbing straight at his heart.

He was fast, no doubt, but faster than her? She would put him through his paces and find out.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Ame turns her hair to metal to ward of the blade, and parries with her head. She then attacks again, this time with tooth and claw. "If I can a moment, I can breath fire. Hopefully it'll compromise his armor, seeing as it isn't ordinary flame."

Blog Entries

"If you don't stop, I'll...I'll crush it in my hand!" Vincent said, the fireballs hitting him. They hurt, but not much.
    "So stop fighting right now. We can talk this over, right?"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Morgan laughed, "You wouldn't crush the ring...it's the only way to save yourselves" She smirked. "Don't trust me? You should, I swear that thing is your only chance to survive this entire ordeal." Morgan stopped where she stood, "Hand it over and you can all walk out, right now"
    ------
    The vampire was fast enough to dodge the first attack from Lillith, the second though got him right in the chest. He howled in pain as he fell to his knee, the sword in his chest. He looked up almost instantly, into the woman's face. "You missed" The vampire gasped, pulling out a capsule he quickly swallowed it. He pulled off the blade and regenerated the gash in his chest. The vampire darted back, "Blood capsules...for quick healing"
    -----
    The knight took a few steps back, slashing another column while Ame was distracted.

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast