Sacred Army: Part I - Page 10

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Sacred Army: Part I

Default Re: Sacred Army: Part I

"Actually yes" Destiny perked up. "I remember playing it when I was in...wherever I came from...it was slightly different, an Ayther version but the same basic principle. She giggled.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

"Oh! Vampires! I've never seen them, but I've heard so much about them. Yeah, I'd like to know what type of vampires these are. Are they immortal? Do they turn into bats? Do they get burned by daylight? I mean, I guess it's kind of important for me to know, as I'll be eating them. I mean, uh, not like that! I'll just take a bite out of one, that's already dead. Unless you need me to eat them, I mean? That just sounds weird though."

Blog Entries

Lilith shot a disturbed look at Seraeus, "Remind me again why you would eat a vampire?" She looked sufficiently unsettled.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

"Um. So I can gain its power, or turn into one. I mean, it's how I get stronger, pretty much. Like, if vampires have infinite blood like I hear they do sometimes, well, that'd be a cool thing to have yourself, right? but if they burn in daylight, that'd suck. Well I guess I'll just have to find out when we get there."

He then kept quiet, embarrassed over his social faux pas.

Creator of Nathan Castle BlazeMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Vampires," Ahmal said, sipping his tea. He had never drunk tea before but it was quite nice. Maybe the indidels did have some good ideas. "At least the scenery will be good. I'm more Saudi, but I spent a few years in Iraq back in my days with the Jihadists. What next?"
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/hunger-games-pok%C3%A9mon-136008/

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

OOC: Final skip until the end of missions
    -------
    Tye now found himself in the rocky terrain of Northern Iraq, he stood on top of a large rock. Surveying the area, he relayed the groups position down to them at the base of the rock. "Guys, it looks like are best bet is a big crag in the wall about a half-mile hike up the mountain. Tye said as he slid down the side of the rock, back into the group. "Ready to get going? We just have a little more to walk" He said as he began to walk up the narrow mountain trail.
    -------
    "I freakin' hate the jungle!" Destiny screamed as her hair got caught on one of the many low-hanging branches. She tried to pull her long-blonde hair out of the branch, "Ow" Destiny said before finally freeing it. "Where is the stupid temple anyway?" She had her headphones on around her neck, they played music quietly. The group had been walking through the dense Brazilian jungle for hours.

Blog Entries
    Follow Green Zubat On Twitter Add Green Zubat on Facebook
    Follow Green Zubat on Tumblr Visit Green Zubat's Youtube Channel

Tad immediately broke into a broad grin, on hearing their mission objective. He'd always wanted to visit the rainforests!

"Tad, do you know a lot about artifacts?"

"Only from what I've read," He replied. Whilst he wasn't particularly fond Vince, Tad wanted to at least appear amicable to him--mostly for information, and partly for Destiny's sake.

"You two appear to be the real experts, though," Tad said with a nod to her flute, and his bat.

"Maybe...I can use magic weapons. Like my bat." He said, pointing to the weapon in question. It was very pretty, Tad gave him that; a sort of vermillion that reminded him of the sky at dusk. Probably just some minor enchantment, perhaps even the source of his strength, but interesting nonetheless.

---------------------------------------

"Hai yah!" Tad grunted, at the head of the party, slashing through some more vines and clearing the way with his hunting knife--he loved the jungle!

"Come on, Destiny! We're probably not far now!" He shouted, too engrossed in the mission to notice she had her hair caught in something. He was pumped!
    Last edited by Green Zubat; 27th September 2012 at 10:04 AM.

Credit to Missingno. Master for creating this lovely team snap for my sig :)

Blog Entries

"Someone's in a good mood..." Vincent said, moving to try and help Destiny untangle her hair before realizing she had already done so. He didn't care at all about vines and stuff. He just walked right through them.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

"Thank you Vincent" Destiny smiled and walked with him. "I-I'm sorry about yesterday...It just really upset me that I couldn't do anything to help, I shouldn't have left" She looked away. We must be at least close to that stupid temple... Despite everything, the group failed to notice that they were being stalked.

Creator of Nathan Castle BlazeMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ahmal fitted a silver arrow into his bow. He didn't know whether the Vampires would feel it any differently, but he felt more comfortable with the arrow knocked.

"Wouldn't it just be easier to throw a bomb in and let the cave collapse?" he asked Tye in front of him. So far the American had shown himself to be an efficient leader. He loved to feel the heat on his back again, the whole place reminded him of home.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/hunger-games-pok%C3%A9mon-136008/

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

Blog Entries

"Don't worry about it. I...Shouldn't have unloaded all that stuff on you. I should be the one who's sorry." Vincent said, clearing the branches in front of them.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

"We can't be sure that way" Tye commented, looking over his shoulder to Ahmal. "If the Master Vampire survives, he could start a whole new brood of vampires"
    -----
    "No I'm glad you opened up" Destiny smiled warmly. "It's not healthy to keep that all inside"

Blog Entries

Tad jogged ahead a little, then stopped to survey the surrounding area. He had the feeling he was being watched, for some reason, but there was only the group he could see around him, and he couldn't hear anything strange either.

"OK, according to the map, we are ... " Tad announced, as he retrieved one from his satchel, "huh. That's weird."

Blog Entries

"...Tad, are we lost?" Vincent said. He would have asked if Tad had the feeling they were being followed too. But he was hoping it was just his imagination.
    "Mr. Seraeus...I don't want to seem racist, but do lizardmen have any tracking powers?"

Blog Entries

"I don't get lost," Tad replied, double checking his directions even as he spoke. According to the map, they should be on the temple's doorstep by now. But he couldn't see anything--they hadn't even been attacked yet!

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast