Sacred *Start-Up* - Page 4

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Sacred *Start-Up*

Have a Happy New Year!! Athena Blade's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sacred *Start-Up*

"Ahhh finally! This might be fun!" Moonlight cried out. She made a sharp turn and was speeding towards the cliff. "Zeph get ready!" Moonlight came to a stop when she got to the cliff. "Anyone here? Yo, Sacred you around?" Moonlight called out, holding her violin.

Blog Entries

Listening to his music through the helmet, Eliot doesn't notice the Followers until Xenu taps him on the shoulder. "Oh!" He says, turning around, and turning the music down a bit. "Hi! Didn't I see you before? Cool violin."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

"Um... Thanks? Are you the... Sacred we are looking for?" Moonlight asked, confused. He didn't seem bad. She looked at him putting her violin between her shoulder and cheek.

Blog Entries

"Uhh...I'm a Sacred, but I don't know if I'm the Sacred. There's more of us, I just saw one a few minutes ago." He asks.
    "Eliot, I'm pretty sure these guys are followers." Xenu says.
    "Ohhh...You're Followers, right? I haven't done anything wrong. There aren't any laws about 15-year olds piloting robots. I checked." Eliot says.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Moonlight laughed at that, but shut up fast. "So... You ARE a Sacred then... If you don't mind my askin'.... Are you evil?" Wow that sounds dumb. She looked at him with an hard look. Still having her violin in place.

Blog Entries

"That...Well, what is evil?" He says. "If a man stranded on an island killed a boar to live, he wouldn't be evil. But if the same guy found himself broke and hungry, and killed a man's dog, nobody'd like that, not even me, even if pig are actually smarter than dogs, 'cause lot's of people love dogs. I'm a cat person, and that'd still tick me off. See, the majority dictates right and wrong. So, here in America, I don't think I'm evil, but since I eat beef every few days or so, followers of the Hindu faith probably would beg to differ."
    "Tl; Dl: He's a chatterbox, but otherwise harmless." Xenu says.

Blog Entries

Moonlight sighed and said," Wooow! You smart enough to make a robot and you are dumb enough to make me want to make you faint. Why are you even out here, Sacred?" Moonlight began playing a few strings on her violin, not making it do anything but music.
    OOC: btw... i can't here blue dude

Blog Entries

OOC: I know.

"Well, I read Obama fell off a cliff, and I figured 'Who just falls off a cliff?' So I go and investigate, and, well..." He says, kicking a beer can. "I guess some people do. Hey, you want this?" He says, holding out his newly acquired plasma sword. "I already have my mech, and if I really wanted one, I could just build one. And you're going to need a weapon if you're gonna fight Sacred."

Blog Entries

Moonlight grinned and said," I already have a weapon. Besides, worry about yourself Sacred." She played notes easily on her violin.

Blog Entries

"You do? Where?" Eliot asks, looking behind her. "You gonna run 'em over with your motorcycle?"

Blog Entries

"Nope! I'm actually holding it... And it's quite powerful..." Moonlight said with amusement. Going slower on her violin.

Blog Entries

"Your violin...Oh! It's a blunt imstrument!" Eliot says. "Well, I'll be going. I've got to give this to Michelle." He says, throwing the president's corpse into the mech. "Peace!" He says, flying to the white house.

"Moonlight..." Sol says. "My contacts tell me you let a Sacred escape. For your sake, I hope that they are mistaken, or you have a very, very, very good explanation."

A mouse is in my computer PikaCal's Avatar

"Gimme that, Moonlight." Zeph said. "Sol, do you read me? We let go that Sacred cause, well, he wasn't being destructive and bloodthirsty like most of them are. That Sacred, was actually being quite nice. He was offering us a plasma sword and telling us about why Obama fell off that cliff. And Sol, if you don't believe that story, then you won't believe any more off my stories as I can be in some strange situations."

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Adficio's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pumpkin Re: Sacred *Start-Up*

"Nigma im sending you a homade warthog with a turrent that shots expolsive rounds with clones of crazy apes driving" said Lucifer as he started to fly to nigmas location on a banshee
    "Two there should be; no more, no less.
    One to embody the power, the other to crave it."
    - Darth Bane
    Dark Lord of the Sith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ6ZZCrB2vs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pCaOcv6OOQ&NR=1

Blog Entries

"It doesn't matter if he causes destruction or not. Let me tell you a story. Long ago, in ancuent Egypt, there was a man favored by Ra. He was given mastery of plants, on one condition: He never use his powers for evil. Power, however, corrupted him, gave birth to hubris. He overstepped his boundaries, and used his powers for terrible things: He spread plague and famine throughout the land. Upon seeing this, Ra destroyed his hometown searching for him, though the man escaped. As such, the man kept going, leaving destruction wherever he went. Until another learned of the cataclysms he caused. With my knowledge of herbology, I vanquished the Sacred, and became the first Follower. That's why we need to monitor all Sacred. No matter how good they all, every last one cab fall to temptation. Despite having the powers of gods, they are still human."

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast