Sacred *Start-Up* - Page 3

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sacred *Start-Up*

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sacred *Start-Up*

OOC: 3

"Oh. Okay," ELiot says, seemingly not noticing his sarcasm. "Bye!" He says as he gets in his robot and leaves.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Have a Happy New Year!! Athena Blade's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Moonlight watched as robo-weirdo left. She shrugged started up the motorbike, at least she thought that's what he called it, and stepped on it. " Woohoo! I love this thing!" Moonlight said grinning. " Zeph hold onto your life!"

Blog Entries

"Bye!" Eliot say, petting the squirrel on his shoulder. "He's nice. I think I'll name him Fergie."
    "He smells weird." Xenu says.
    "He smells like a squirrel."

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Aqua Teen Avoidance Plan MC Karkat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Nigma reveals his true form "Tell me, what is with the machine.." Nigma asks "HA HA HA HA!! And I thought my toaster oven was complicated.." Nigma looked at Eliot "Hello..." Nigma said "And who might you be?" Nigma said "The name is Nigma." Nigma laughed "I already know Xenu and he knows me all too well."
    'Sshh, here that? That's the sound of you being quiet... Isn't it pleasant?'

Blog Entries

"Who?" Xenu asks, pushing his pointy yellow shades up his nose. "Eliot, didn't you name him Fergie?"
    "He changed his name to Nigma." Eliot says. "Sorry, I don't really know how it works. I just knew how to put it together, and when I'm in it, it's like part of my body. It only works with me too." He says. "Sorry, man, I can't teach you how to build one yourself. All I do is just mess with technology until it does what I want it to do. I'm Eliot. Can I still call you Fergie?"
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 29th August 2010 at 06:49 PM.

Have a Happy New Year!! Athena Blade's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Moonlight was getting sleepy. "Yo! How long until we get to the freakin' airport? It better be soon or else I might fall asleep.." Moonlight called out to Zeph.

Blog Entries

"No, you may not call me Fergie... It is quite annoying..." Nigma said "And I'd be willing to take that machine off your hands." Nigma laughed "Unless you'd like me, the god of lies and tricks to take from you the hard way.." Nigma pulled out box that said 'the hard way' "What will be? Pain or Gain?"

Blog Entries

"You can't use it." Xenu chimes in. "If Eliot's not using it, it's just a pile of trash put together in a pretty shape."
    "Uhh...Yeah. See, I'm a technopath. I make things work, even if they shouldn't, as long as what I do seems like it should make it work. This thing is made of microwaves, TVs, and an old Super Nintendo. It really shouldn't work, and that's why I lost the science fair. When one of the judges tried to use it, it wouldn't work, and I couldn't tell them how it worked. Most people don't trust me because of my body, so they thought I stole it. Luckily it came back. Here, try and pilot it." Eliot says, getting out. As he removes himself for it, it powers down,. turning into a bright red 16,000 pound heap of trash shaped like a head with stumpy little arms coming from it.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 29th August 2010 at 10:09 PM.

A mouse is in my computer PikaCal's Avatar

"Couple of minutes, I think. Just cause I can see tons of planes in the distance and a control tower." Zeph said to Moonlight.

Blog Entries

"Oh......" Nigma was surprized "Heh... I still trick or two up my sleeve.." Nigma used his god like powers to make himself look just like Eliot "You see?" Nigma asked "Damn, having god like power is SO fun."

Blog Entries

"So?" Xenu asks. "I don't see how that would help anything. We're going to see who pushed Obama. You want to help?"
    "'Cause, see, we figured 'when was the last time somebody just fell off a cliff?' so we decided to go investigate. Maybe it's some sorta conspiracy." Eliot says earnestly.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 30th August 2010 at 05:05 PM.

Blog Entries

Nigma returned to normal "Nah.." Nigma said "You too go have your little fun and games." Nigma vanished into thin air.

Blog Entries

"Bye!" He says, then flies off to Washington to go solve the mystery. "THink we should get the sword guy? SWords usually help." Xenu says.
    "NAh, I can't ask a stranger to help me with something like this."
    "Hahaha-What?" Xenu says, realizing he just asked Nigma to do that.

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Adficio's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pumpkin Re: Sacred *Start-Up*

OOC: first sorry i havent posted my computer crashed second eevee freak and sunglasses get their netherworld fight (since sunglasses posted closest to 40 and said a number 1-6 he gets... 2 weapons form halo)

"Nigma it turns out the pain stone is what obama fell on and that smart idiot is going there you better watch him." said Atlas in the walkie talkie
    "Two there should be; no more, no less.
    One to embody the power, the other to crave it."
    - Darth Bane
    Dark Lord of the Sith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ6ZZCrB2vs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pCaOcv6OOQ&NR=1

Blog Entries

"Hm?" Eliot says. He lands next to Obama, who smells very heavily of alcohol, though he doesn't recognize him, as he's wearing Master Chief's helmet and wielding a Plasma sword. "Huh." ELiot says, looking at the beer bottles next to him. "Maybe he wasn't push- Hey!" He says, putting on the helmet. "This plays radio!" He says. He starts listening to death metal on it.
    "This rock smells funny." Xenu says, looking at the pain stone.

"Yeahh...Moonlight? According to my contacts" Sol says, referring to the plants he uses as his eyes and ears "You just missed a Sacred. He left for the cliff the president fell off. Tell Zephyr there's another Sacred nearby, he can change into different shapes. 9If at all possible, brimg one of them back alive."
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 2nd September 2010 at 03:54 PM.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast