Sacred *Start-Up* - Page 2

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Sacred *Start-Up*

A mouse is in my computer PikaCal's Avatar

Default Re: Sacred *Start-Up*

Zeph ran towards the kitchen and grabbed a plate of toast with 2 sausages. He had prepared it before his training so he could have it afterwards. Zephyr took the plate and went upstairs, towards his room that had a small laptop in it. Zephyr turned it on while having a mouthful of toast and sausage. The apple logo appeared and Zeph logged in, clicking on a messenger service he had downloaded. He decided to send Sol a small message in the messenger saying, "What are the co-ordinates you were talking about?"

Blog Entries

"The town of Hollow Hill, in America." Sol types, eating a danish. "I understsnd there's been a lot of strange goings on. So watch your back, there may be more. Tell Moonlight to come as well, I need to get to work." He then sends a message to Moonlight. "Hey, Moonlight, there're probabally a few Sacred in hollow hill." He says to her over the Walkie-Talkie. "I'm sending you the location now, and the airline tickets are already paid for should you need them." He then goes down to his lab, and waters his masterpiece, a small sapling, that, in time, will grow a single fruit.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 28th August 2010 at 02:02 AM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Zephyr runs outside and gets on a motorbike. No-one would see that he was only 13 because he was could just pass as a very small 16 year old that got a motorbike. Zephyr rode off on the motorbike to go find Moonlight. When he arrived in town, he stopped near a cafe. He saw Moonlight sitting inside having something to eat. Zeph parked the bike and ran through the door. He went to the counter, asked for a drink and sat down casually near Moonlight. "Hey, Sol wants to see us. I have my motorbike, want a ride?"

Have a Happy New Year!! Athena Blade's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Moonlight jumped up when Zeph popped out of no where. " Sure. And did I hear right that Obama jumped off a cliff?" She asked casually, popping her last mini cinnamon roll in her mouth.

"Yeah, I think so. The Google logo has a picture of him jumping off the cliff. Anyway, I'll be outside waiting." Zephyr said. "See you outside."

Blog Entries

Moonlight snickered and left a tip. She went outside to find Zeph. " What's up? Why are we needed again?" Moonlight yawned, already bored out of her mind.

"Dunno, he just said he had heard about strange going-on's and that we were to come but watch our back at the same time." Zephyr said. "Anyway, we best be going. We won't want to be travelling in darkness if Sacred chasing us."

Blog Entries

Moonlight rolled her eyes and replied, " I could kill them easily. Lets just go already." She got on in the front of it. " I'll drive!"

Blog Entries

"Wait, so Hoover was a spy?" Eliot asks Xenu, passing a girl with a violin and a guy with a sword talking near a cafe. "Does that guy have a sword?"
    "Yeah, I think so. Lot's of presidents were. I can't remember which ones exactly, it could've been Bush Senior." Xenu says, ignoring Eliot's question. "It was the guy with the canal and the mustache. Tommy? Tommy Rosenberg?"
    "Teddy Roosevelt?" Eliot asks, sipping his soda, piloting his mech one hand.
    "Yeah, he's the one!"
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 28th August 2010 at 05:28 PM.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

"Ok, but first..." Zephyr says, while pulling out something out his bag. "We'll listen to some road trip music!"
    Zephyr jumps up in to a side car and says,"Rev up that engine, Moonlight, We've got to go. There's a giant 8 foot tall robot near us. And it saw us."
    Last edited by PikaCal; 29th August 2010 at 01:21 AM.

Blog Entries

OOC: PikaCal...My guy just walked by yours. In an 8 foot tall bright red robot. Talking to himself about presidents.

OOC: Oh, I didn't realise. I'll edit my post.

Blog Entries

"Excuse me?" Eliot asks out of curiosity, getting out of his mech as Zephyr enters the car. "You don't have to answer, but...Why are you carrying a sword?" Eliot asks.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 29th August 2010 at 01:56 AM.

Zephyr says in a very young sounding voice,"My mommy says it's for my safety from strangers."
    Zeph slowly grabbed the handle of the sword, watching Eliot carefully.

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Adficio's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pumpkin Re: Sacred *Start-Up*

OOC: Sunglasses and eevee freak first to post a number 1-6 in about 10 postes gets the help at the stone fight

"Nigma get your squirrly ass down there im looking at the cafes camera and there are 2 damn f**king Followers" yelled Lucifer to himself and into the walkie talkie
    "Two there should be; no more, no less.
    One to embody the power, the other to crave it."
    - Darth Bane
    Dark Lord of the Sith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ6ZZCrB2vs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pCaOcv6OOQ&NR=1

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast