ROGUES GALLERY: Raging Fever (WINNER: VILLAIN)

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ROGUES GALLERY: Raging Fever (WINNER: VILLAIN)

Blog Entries

Exclamation ROGUES GALLERY: Raging Fever (WINNER: VILLAIN)

A new villain calling himself Fever has set out to make his mark on the streets of New York, killing high profile individuals in a string of homicides that only the Hero Parasite can hope to stop!

Will Parasite be up to the challenge?
    Last edited by Master Mew; 29th July 2011 at 07:29 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: ROGUES GALLERY: Raging Fever (samedwards & Sky Flame Haze)

Zenkichi Anders also known as Parasite was coming out of La Guardia Airport in Manhattan, after graduating High School a few months ago he decided that he should have a vacation of his own, that and a chance to take a break from all the vigilante work he had been doing recently. He looked around the stores of the airport his mind filled with all the thing she could do alone in New York. "A vacation is nice once in a while, though it sucks that I gotta buy mom all those things she asked for," he groaned as he looked down at the list on his hand.

As he walked towards the door of the airport he looked up at a TV nearby as he caught the news, the reporter was just talking about how a famous policemen in New York the other day had been found killed under a bridge; this in turn made Parasite curious, he hated the fact that these events might ruin his vacation but he'll just have to leave them for later.

With that he tugged the back that was around his shoulder as well as grabbing the luggage he had put on the floor and he proceeded to walk out of the airport.
    Last edited by Flaze; 27th July 2011 at 03:19 PM.

In a cemetery somewhere in New York, a funeral was taking place. Several black SUVs were parked outside and a formation of guests had formed around the dark sleek coffin outside, where it had been placed next to a freshly dug hole and a large black gravestone.
    "Those of you gathered here today," said the priest, "Will have known this man as the Police Chief in London. But he was much more than that...he had a wife," a woman in the crowd burst into tears, "Kids," her children huddled round her, "And loving friends and family," A large group of officers shifted in the crowd, "But let us not forget the service he did us all, in life and in death, and let us pray that he finds rest behind Heaven's-
    The priest fell short when there came a grunt from inside the coffin. Everyone stared. Suddenly the lid slid off the coffin and a man in a trench coat stepped out. Fever grinned at his audience.
    "Good day everyone," he said grandly, his eyes sparkling with his palms outstretched with grandeur, "I have a few words to say on this dear fellow's behalf, who unfortunately couldn't make it today,"
    Gasps of shock came from around the crowd. Some of the officers stepped forwards, their faces masks of astonishment.
    "However, he sends his love!" chuckled Fever, backing away mockingly, hands raised, "He lives on don't he? Take this grave stone for example," He gestured to the stone which had begun to beep loudly, "Maybe his heart is still...ticking away for you."
    He got back into the coffin, a mad grin etched on his face as he leant forwards looking up at the shocked faces of the guests.
    "Lets hope its not a heart attack."
    He laid back in the coffin, pulling the lid back over him. There was a loud locking sound and the explosion proof coffin was sealed. The crowd of guests stood there, shocked for a second and just as the beeping from the grave stone reached its highest, a loud cackle rung out across the grave yard from the coffin.
    "MWAHAHAAHAHAHAAH!"
    The grave stone rippled and suddenly, fiery flames were scorching the earth, billowing flames and smoke rising from where the procession of guests had once stood.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Parasite had picked up a cab after leaving the airport and began to make his way towards the hotel that he had chosen. However as he the cab passed through the streets he heard a loud explosion coming from the graveyard as well as people running away as fast as they could. "Stop the cab!" he yelled before grabbing his sports back and running out of the cab as fast as he could, jumping over the hood of every car he came through. "Good thing mom didn't see that or she'll kill me," he sighed before speeding towards the graveyard. "Is anyone okay, or alive for that matter!" he yelled through the smoke while holding his right hand over his strawberry blond hair so that it wouldn't get dirty with ash or anything.

OOC: I was kinda hoping we wouldn't speed into things...i mean New York is a big place and i dont wanna get caught in a fight just yet... Can you like go to where you were meant to be going and then you know slowly become aware of whats happening as tv and police stations do too?

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: All right let's pretend that post never happened then.

After leaving the airport Parasite finally reached the hotel that he had set up reservations for, as he went inside and started checking in he heard of some policemen talking between themselves about something that went on in a graveyard. "Don't get involved," he muttered to himself before nodding to the clerk and telling him to pick his bags.

The police were at the scene within minutes. Flames coveted what had been a grave yard and half of the crematorium had been blown to smithereens. Smoke billowed into the sky, reaching the windows of the nearest sky scrapers. Police and fire engines gathered around the scene. News reporters bellowed into their mikes as people all over America tuned into the news.

As crowds gathered about the grave yard, it was extremely hard to notice a man with shaggy black hair and hunched shoulders jumping into a royce and driving off.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

As Parasite reached the room that he was given he looked at the smoke that was going up into the sky, as well as the alarming sound of people screaming and fire trucks as well as police cars going as fast as they could. He clenched his fist as he looked down. "Damn it they're gonna make me do it," he replied with a slight chuckle as he turned around. "It couldn't hurt me though now that I think about it," he walked over to his sports back and into the bathroom before he started to change.

Commisioner Alty watched as burning bodies were pulled from the smouldering flames that coated the grave yard. He'd lived a long life, he'd seen 9/11 and he'd seen the war in Iran, but this was just day to day business. Well, maybe not daily business but once in a while this sort of thing happened. Explosions, boom!
    "What exactly happened here Lieutenant?" he asked the young man beside him.
    "Apparently there was a bomb concealed in the yard sir!" said the man grimly, "There was a funeral in place and it was apparently detonated during the final sermon."
    "Goddamn..." whispered Alty, watching as the rescued bodies started to line up against the side of the singed fence, white cloaks thrown over their charred remains.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Parasite came out of the hotel wearing a red uniform jacket that was buttoned up, the jacket had a white neck which he wore raised up as well as white edges in the sleeves which he buttoned up as well, he was also wearing a pair of red pants. He wasn't one to sport a superhero suit or anything and since he mostly worked at night he didn't really care about what he wore, but since he was in an unknown city it didn't really matter how people saw him much. He walked along the streets, ignoring the stares that people were giving him as he began making his way towards the graveyard deciding that it would be best to see what everyone was making a fuss about.

A car pulled in beside an abandoned factory. Fever stepped out, his tench coat swinging and he approached the doors to the factory, pushing them open as he entered. Inside, sat at a table were his contacts, his employers, the bad boys, the cream of the cake, the ones with the money to fuel his ideals.
    "Hohohahaa..." he licked his lips as he approached, casting a strand of hair from his dirty face, his sharp dirty teeth etched out in his grin, "Hahahaheeheeheehoohoo..." He stood at the end of the table, looking about expectantly, a placent expression upon his face, "What? No one like the fire work i pulled back there?"
    He reeled back with mock anger.
    "I only did it for you guys! You guys is what its all about! Tha' bomb was worth about 5500, and i'm preeeeety darn sure it didn't disappoint you tits."
    The head of the gang watched him suspiciouslly at the other end of the table.
    "You have your funds, freak. Just do what you're being paid for. Why did you come here?"
    Fever grinned at them expectantly.
    "Isn't it obvious? I reckons I'll need another faaaaaaat loan to see me through my next operation..."
    One of the men stood up.
    "Enough of this! We hardly know this bastard and we've employed him to kill people, but now hes gone and blown up half the city!"
    Fever watched the angry faces as murmors of agreement surged about the table. He inclined his head a little and waited for the murmors to subside. Then he slowly started walking along the side of the table, his gloved hands pursed together.
    "I think we should all just calm down."
    Then the man who'd stood up threw himself forward, his eyes blazing, a knife in one hand, a fist in the other. Fever grabbed the fist with lightning movement and stabbed him through his gut with his own knife. He stepped back, and watched as the man slid to the floor, blood leaking down his trouser leg and shirt. He moved no more. Fever looked around as if nothing had interrupted his flow.
    "Cash please." he said, extending an open palm to the gang at the table.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

After a few more minutes Parasite reached the graveyard noticing the detectives that were investigating the scene of the crime. He almost couldn't contain a gasp as he looked at all the damage and the people that barely even survived the explosion, it was madness and it was more than what eh had seem before. "Excuse me," he called to one of the policemen before walking over.

Commisioner Alty looked round.
    "Step back uhh..." he surveyed the guy with slight bemusement, "Step back, this is a police matter, please proceed behind the tape."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I know, I came to help out," Parasite replied with a nod from his head. "You won't be able to find the guy as easily unless you let me help you," he pointed out before his eyes changed from blue to a pure red color with a white dot where the pupil was supposed to be, as he did this he entered the commissioner's sight seeing what he was seeing at the moment as well as feeling the same thing he was. "You feel a slight hint of anger that this happened, even though it tends to happen often this is the first in a long time that it has been like this, and frankly what you're seeing right now is another case that might turn out to be pretty bad if you don't solve it, am I right?' he asked with a grin on his face as his eyes turned back, allowing it to go back to his own mind.

Alty looked at the man, his heavily lined grim face a mixture of confusion and then understanding.
    "You're one of those heroes aren't you?" he whispered in a even tone, "Like those ones back in England...Aren't you?"

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast