ROGUES GALLERY: A Flight To Remember (SUSPENDED)
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ROGUES GALLERY: A Flight To Remember (SUSPENDED)

Blog Entries

Exclamation ROGUES GALLERY: A Flight To Remember (SUSPENDED)

The Supervillainess Black Mist, best known for her recent attempted assault on the city of London, has returned to wreak havoc once more! This time, she's teamed up with the deadly assassin Fatalia and intends to sabotage the takeoff of the final U.S. Space Shuttle from the Kennedy Space Center in Florida. What she intends to do afterward is still a mystery...

This time, it will be up to the Superheroines Striking Breeze and Blazing Auburn to stop her.
    Last edited by Master Mew; 3rd August 2011 at 10:05 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: ROGUES GALLERY: A Flight To Remember (JakkuEbansu, Master Mew, & Milo†icgirl McQü

Mollie King, the British superheroine, had touched down in Florida. She had recently been appointed a mission to stop the plans of Black Mist and Fatalia. However, Mollie was not alone.

“Hey Mollie, have I ever told you how much I hate flying over the Atlantic?” A voice shouted out to the blonde woman. The voice belonged to Una Healy. She was not originally requested for the mission. However, living together with Mollie allowed Mollie to ask for Una to aid her easily.

“Blazing Auburn, aliases, remember” scoffed Mollie as she walked out of Florida Airport. She was wearing a tribal print maxi dress with oversized jewellery. Una was wearing a purple playsuit and gold gladiators. Both women had to change due to Florida’s warm weather being different to the cold weather of London.

“Of course Striking Breeze” laughed Una as she looked around Florida. “It’s a shame we came here for a mission. Florida looks awesome and we’d have so much fun shopping around and flirting with guys” she smiled as she whistled at a taxi.

“Well we can’t, we need not draw any attention to ourselves” whispered Mollie as a taxi stopped over.

“Oh pish posh. Your such a bore sometimes M” she laughed as she sat into the taxi. “Kennedy Space Centre mate” she said to the taxi driver as Mollie sat inside and closed the door.

Blog Entries

Default Re: ROGUES GALLERY: A Flight To Remember (JakkuEbansu, Master Mew, & Milo†icgirl McQü

A black towncar pulled up to the curb outside the Kennedy Space Center, a young woman in a black catsuit stepping out lightly, a focused, indifferent expression on her face as she brushed her brown hair to the side, examining the complex before her. Glancing at her watch, she looked around impatiently, waiting for Black Mist.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Do whatcha want cause I pirate is free, you are a PIRATE!"
    The security guard next to the woman exploded as Miko lightly walked along the top of the barbed wire fencing.
    She reloaded her shotgun.
    "So, I assume you're the woman I'm working with...?"
    She giggled sweetly and leapt down.
    "I'm the Black Mist. But you can call me Miko. Or Misty."
    She winked, and slung her shotgun.
    Last edited by JakkuEbansu; 29th July 2011 at 04:49 AM.

Blog Entries

“STOOOOOP” shouted Una. The taxi driver stopped quickly and looked back.

“What’s happened?” he quickly asked. He seemed worried. Una rolled down the window and stuck her head out before whistling.

“Hey, dirty blond surfer dude with the white shorts. If you need any….” She shouted before she was yanked in.

“Una, you slag. You can’t go shouting out of taxis like that, especially in public” shouted Mollie at Una.

“I don’t care babe. If there’s a guy I’m liking, I’ll jump over and elephant to get to him” she smiled.

“What do you think you’re doing? I could have had an accident. Close the window” yelled the taxi driver as he waved his hand frantically. He returned to his driving position and drove off again.

“What’s more stupid is you knew he was holding that hand of that other girl” whispered Mollie as she lay her head back and looked out of the window.

“Oh please, he’d dump her any day for me and I was just thinking a one night stand thing since he lives here with that surfer haircut and body” she laughed. Mollie rolled her eyes and shook her head. Don’t get her wrong. She could be equally flirty and fun but she knew when to unlike Una who was as carefree as her mouth.

Blog Entries

"Charmed," Fatalia remarked, disinterested, "You may call me Fatalia, though I prefer not to be called at all. Now," she began, a smirk materializing on her countenance, "Where do we start?"

Blog Entries

Miko shot the other guard at the gate, for good measure.
    She bowed mockingly, gesturing towards the entrance.
    "After you, princess."

Blog Entries

"That's right," Fatalia replied curtly, her smirk belying her inward irritation. She proceeded toward the gate, vaulting over it handily as she removed her dual Uzis from their holsters on her belt, "Let us waste no more time," she remarked abruptly to Mist.

Blog Entries

After some time the taxi had stopped outside the Kennedy Space Centre.

“Thanks for the ride” said Mollie as she paid the taxi driver and walked out. Una quickly followed her and walked behind her. “Hey Blazing Auburn. Look over there” stated Mollie as she pointed at the two security guards that were shot.

“Damn, whoever we’re up against likes leaving holes” joked Una.

“Not funny. Now get on my back” ordered Mollie.

“Striking Breeze. We only do that shit when were alone, dateless and drunk” laughed Una. Mollie just gave her a cold look which caused Una to cling onto Mollie’s back quickly. Instantly Mollie flew up and over the gate.

“There, now let’s get inside” she said, walking behind the dumpster and in a few seconds, walking back out in her hero costume. Una did the same after her and walked inside the Space Centre.

Blog Entries

"lalalala..."
    Miko sang as she strode through corridors, shooting everyone in sight.
    She'd been warned not to.
    She ignored the warning.

OOC: Off for the night. Have fun picking up bits of people or something. <3

Blog Entries

Fatalia hung back behind Mist, watching for anyone who might follow - she had been hired as a little extra 'security' for the mission, and this what what she did best. She paused, readying her weapons as she heard what sounded like one, possibly even two, individuals approaching... A hungry looked filled her eyes as she smiled broadly, awaiting her prey... she enjoyed her work.

Blog Entries

"Oi, you two. Stop killing them and give us a go" shouted Blazing Auburn as she strutted up the corridor. Striking Breeze was clearing the corridor as they walked along with her wind powers to push the bodies away.

"I know you" shouted Striking Breeze as she caught up and pointed at Black Mist. "Your the div, that tried to destroy London, not forgetting that you lived there and you would have killed yourself" laughed Mollie as she placed her hand on her chest.

Blog Entries

"Go on ahead, Mist!" Fatalia spat angrily, gesturing behind her, "I'll take out the trash..." She snapped her whip threateningly as she advanced toward the two heroines. "You know of Black Mist, but you have not yet begun to know me..."

Blog Entries

"Oh no you din't" scofffed Blazing Auburn as Fatalia offended them. "Well I know this much, both of you are just little girls. Let the big girls show you how to play" snarled Blazing Auburn.

"Blazing Auburn, can I leave you with her? I'll get Black Mist" asked Mollie as she levitated off the floor and started flying forward.

"Leave it to me. It's going to be one hell of a bitch fight" she said to Fatalia as she winked. "Bring it on hoe" she whispered, biting her lower lip and extedning her hand out and waving her in.

Blog Entries

Fatalia chuckled lightly at this, "Dear, you cannot win... You're a hero, and this is the real world. Heroes have rules... I don't."

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast