ROGUES GALLERY: The First Night (WINNER: STALEMATE) - Page 3

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ROGUES GALLERY: The First Night (WINNER: STALEMATE)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Rogues Gallery: The First Night (Godzillawolf & Master Mew)

The recently freed Malcolm Pryce slowly reached for the doorknob, turning it slowly as he readied a knife behind his back... he had tasted freedom, no one was going to take it away from him now. The door slid open slowly as Malcolm peered in, noting Jarrett standing a fair distance away, his back turned.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Jarrett saw the light flash lightly. It was placed under the TV, like it was a VCR. He went over to it and started fiddling around with it, as if taking a tape out of the player. He looked up lightly, seeing Malcolm's reflection in the TV, but did nothing out of the ordinary. He took a tape out of the VCR and looked at it, smirking lightly, he'd planned this out a bit.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Malcolm quietly though nonetheless quickly crossed the room, pulling his knife back as he approached his prey, a concentrated, predatory look in his eyes - though also somewhat wary, this all seemed a little too easy...

Jarrett looked down at the VCR tape in his hand. He then reached for the paper on the floor and picked it up, looking at the headline which was of Tory's suicide. "It's a shame you never lived to see what I've found, Tory," he said, concentraiting on the paper by his motions, even though he was well aware of his opponent, he just made sure it didn't look like it. "Because I have the evidence that should do the job..." he said, seeming disappointed. This was the final bait, make his enemy think the only way out was to kill him then and there."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I wouldn't count on it," Malcolm growled from behind, lunging toward Jarrett, slashing at him with his knife.

Jarrett spun around, dodging Malcolm's slash and coming behind him. "Well...now I do," he said, holding up the tape, which was a 1947 detective film called Lured. "I've read you like a book, Malcolm," he said. "I knew if I was outspoken enough against you, if I made it seem like I just wouldn't give up, you'd come here and try to kill me. Because that's just the kind of man you are, a psychopath," he explained. "Your first reaction to something you don't like is kill it," he stated. "Let me guess, you're about to try to silence me so I don't tell anyone about this, right?" he asked, trying to get under his skin. Psychopaths, when everything fell appart, did what was known in the criminal justice field as "devolving", that is losing their cool and letting the true psycho within come out. When that happened, they normally said things they wanted to hide. He already had the evidence he needed to get Malcolm imprisoned for attempted murder. Now he was trying to make him devolve and say something that would incriminate him in the previous murders.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Malcolm, now enraged, screamed a number of profanities before lunging at Jarrett once more. "You know what I'll do when you're dead?!" he yelled, raising his weapon once more, a wild fury in the killer's eyes, "I'll carve a number ten in your chest, because that's all you'll be to me or anyone else!"

Jarrett looked at him as he dodged the lung. "10? You mean your tenth victim, correct?" he asked, taking a swaggering, drunken like stance. "I'll enjoy watching you try, pal," he said, not yet a master of Drunken Fist, but good enough. "Because the tables were turned on you, you're not the one whose trapped someone else this time. You fell into mine."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Malcolm paused, his eyes narrowing as he processed what Jarrett had just said, "...You're bluffing," he said at lenght, before reaching into his jacket pocket and retrieving a handgun, brandishing it threateningly, "And now you're dead."

Default Re: ROGUES GALLERY: The First Night (Godzillawolf & Master Mew)

"No, I don't think I am," said Jarrett, giving a smirk. "Say hello to the chief of police," he said, pointing to a nearby shelf where a hidden camera was set up. "There's about five security cameras sitting around here, when you walked in, it set off a silent alarm that not only alerted me to your presence but the chief of police whose been waiting patiantly for you to show up to try and kill me, he's been watching this entire thing," he explained. "And recording it. And since all I did was speak out against you and set up security cameras in my own home, which you broke into of your own free will. This will all be irreputable evidence in your retrial," he continued. "Oh, and one more thing," he said, reaching behind him and grabing a cane slowly. "Now, count up your sins," he said, swinging it around and aiming to smash the gun out of Malcom's hands.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Snarling furiously as his gun was knocked out of his hands, Malcolm spun around quickly, heading for the door.

Michael chuckled, letting him go, because he'd mainly been stalling since he'd gotten what he'd needed.

Outside, the NYPD was waiting for Malcolm. "NYPD! You are under arrest!" announced the chief of police, a personal friend of Jarretts, policemen locking their guns on Malcolm.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Succumbing to defeat, Malcolm Pryce begrudgingly submitted to arrest.

OOC: Skip to the end of his second trial where he's conficted?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OOC: Certainly. Set the scene, chief witness/prosecutor!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast