ROGUES GALLERY: The First Night (WINNER: STALEMATE) - Page 11

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: ROGUES GALLERY: The First Night (WINNER: STALEMATE)

Blog Entries

Default Re: ROGUES GALLERY: The First Night (Godzillawolf & Master Mew)

"I wasn't hungry," he replied nonchalantly. "Now, do tell, what brings you to my humble abode? Just couldn't bear to be away from me?" Troy grinned broadly at this, "I'd like to think we became quite close..."

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Fate just looked at him. "I visit all the people I put away, like I said, I like to try to redeem people instead of just beat them," he continued. "Anyway, there is another reason I came so soon, however, the man you tried to have killed seems to be unwell, you have any idea why?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Troy exhaled slowly, looking up at the ceiling as he brushed his hand through his short, brown hair, "Look, I try to kill a lot of people, you're gonna have to be more specific..."

"Dr. Sagrera," continued Fate. "For the record, I think most of it is probably seeing that artifact he spent working so hard to get destroyed right in front of him...you know, from what I've seen of Sagrera, he wasn't an evil man," he said. "Just someone who needed to resort to criminal activities to achieve their dream. You probably have other arguements, and while I don't think it nearly covers what he did, I don't think it earned death."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Troy yawned at this, feigning boredom, "I don't feel like arguing, detective... You know there are no televisions in here? It's a shame, I'd really like to watch the news. I heard the docs talking earlier, the Gallery detonated last night? Doesn't surprise me, the place was burning to the ground, the detonator was likely damaged. I trust all the guests made it home safely?"

"They did, they were all far away before it went up," said Fate. "If you cooperate, I'll have them give you a TV for good behavior. You can pick the channels, you get 40 of them," he said, being hospitable. "Do you have any idea about what's wrong with Sagrera? I'm not saying you did, his doctor just wanted me to check with you to see if you'd know. You've staked him out longer than me."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"He's sick, you say?" Troy responded with a shocked expression, "I can't imagine why... I mean, he was publicly humiliated and threatened, minutes from either being mobbed or blown to bits, and his life's work was destroyed right before his eyes - or above his head, to be more precise. A man can only take so much, and it probably didn't help that the Eye of Isis was a canopic jar. The dust of a dead Pharaoh's thousand-year-old remains showering down on him probably wasn't very healthy... I have no idea what wrong with him, to tell you the truth - I must confess I didn't really plan that little stunt, it was improvised."

Troy now smiled broadly, "I am glad to hear everyone made it home safely, however - I knew you'd decypher that note in time," he said, running the back of his hand along his forehead in mock relief, "Woo... that could've been bad, right?"

"Well I'm not quite sure if I cracked your code or not," said Fate, looking at the note. "But when I decyphered it how I thought, I ended up uncovering "all be dead" in there, I felt like getting everyone far away from your latest crimesceen would be a good idea."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Prowler's eyes widened, "Oh... oh my, you're good, you know that?" he said mockingly, "Once again you've caught me off guard, I had planned on you figuring that one out pretty quickly... but no, you had to wait and ask me in person." He shook his head, disappointed, "You know, you're going to have to start playing by my rules eventually - Because I'm noticing a pattern, when you don't... criminals live and innocent people die..."

"I already made some guesses and did some things," said Fate. "Why don't you tell me what you're getting at?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Look, did you really think I expected to pull off my little stunt without a hitch? Everything I do is for a reason... even an innocent slow-dance with a lovely young lady. Are you following me yet, or do I need to draw you a map?"

Fate's eyes widened. "What did you do?" he asked. "What woman?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Relax, relax... it's very simple," Troy replied calmly, approaching the glass, "I expected interference, and, as always, you can't plant a bomb without someone showing up who just happens to know where it is and how to defuse it. So I planted several. You knew that much..." Smiling, he continued, "But not all of the bombs were on the building. Suffice it to say, I met a lovely young woman at the event last night, we had a few drinks, danced for a while, and then I surprised her with a lovely piece of jewelry in an ever-so-slightly oversized case. My intent, of course, was to ensure good 'ol Tony Sagrera didn't elude justice, but you just had to get all clever and not follow the rules... you heroes and your third options, nevermind, I digress. The point is you saved Sagrera - well, maybe, and sent that poor girl home with a rigged batch of C-4. And as we both know, the detonator activated later that night. Excellent work, detective," he concluded, smiling as he gave Jarrett the 'thumbs-up' signal.

"Well I haven't heard any reports of explosions besides the gallary..." said Fate, thinking, but doing his best not to lose his cool. His faceless mask defiently helpped hide his emotions. He then called the police chief and asked about any reported explosions besides the art gallary.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"I hope this won't come between us, Detective," Prowler said apologetically.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast