ROGUES GALLERY: Boiling Point (SE, MM, GW, & HiPS) - Page 11
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: ROGUES GALLERY: Boiling Point (SE, MM, GW, & HiPS)

Blog Entries

Default Re: ROGUES GALLERY: Boiling Point (SE, MM, GW, & HiPS)

Slipping in and out of the masses of citizens in the terminal, Fatalia slipped swiftly to the opposite end of the area, kneeling down inconspicuously next to a bench running along the wall as she flipped open the clasp once more, retrieving a small device and a mess of thin, delicate wires as she tossed the clasp aside - now setting about fastening the device to the rear of the supporting leg of the bench.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

I'm World Class Yang Xiao Long's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Cleric kept up the pursuit as he did his best to keep eyes on Fatalia. But then, he lost her. "Damn... damn... damn..." He muttered as he made his way across the terminal. "Where is she?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

The gun skirted out of Fever's grasp and down across the floor.
    "Butter fingers!" laughed Fever, diving down to retrieve it.

Blog Entries

Standing up now as she finished the job, Fatalia turned and slipped back into the masses. Phase one was complete, now to tie up the loose ends... Removing her colored contact lenses and trench coat, laying the latter neatly across the back of a nearby bench, the villainess was now in full civilian attire.

Now casually pacing about the terminal, Natalie scanned the area for the Cleric, her usual warm, friendly gleam once more evident in her sparkling eyes.

Blog Entries

The Cleric cursed out loud. He had looked through every person there. But Fatalia was gone. However, the woman from the prison... Natalie... he noticed that she was there. A little odd, but they were in a terminal that serviced one of the main subway systems of a massive city. No reason for her not to be there.

Blog Entries

Spotting the Cleric, Natalie smiled widely as she enthusiastically waved him down, pushing her way through the crowd to reach him.

"Hey! Didn't expect to see you here! Natalie Drakul," she extended her hand warmly, "Do you remember me? I don't think I caught your name last time."

Blog Entries

Cleric returned the handshake. "I don't think I formally introduced myself last time." He chuckled. "The name's Ricky." He introduced himself, intentionally only giving his first name in the name of safety. After all, she had seen him in action as the Cleric before and he didn't want her to know his real identity as well. "And it's a pleasure to meet you officially Natalie."

Blog Entries

"So, what brings you here?" Natalie inquired innocently, "I was supposed to be meeting a friend, but he seems to have stood me up..."

Blog Entries

Cleric decided on a course to take. "I'm sorry to hear that." He said softly to Natalie. "But funnily enough... I was also supposed to meet a friend here... and I also got stood up." He explained to the woman. "Funny how things work sometimes, am I right?"

Blog Entries

Natalie smiled apologetically, "What an unfortunate coincidence... Say, do you wanna maybe go do something? There's a great little coffee house down the street..." her eyes now flitted around awkwardly, as if she was embarrassed enough to have already regretted asking.

Blog Entries

Cleric noticed her nervousness. He wasn't one to say no to an invitation like that. "That sounds wonderful." Cleric said with a smile. He figured that spending time with Natalie would provide him with a lead of some sort. And after losing Fatalia, he had nothing else to go on. "I'm not from around here, so lead the way." He told her cordially.

Blog Entries

"Alright," she said, smiling shyly as she led Cleric outside, squinting in the harsh sunlight reflecting off the pavement as she got her bearings, before starting off, her heels clicking abruptly on the stairs leading out of the Terminal.

Blog Entries

Cleric followed, putting on a pair of black Oakley sunglasses as the pair made it outside. He didnt want to have to squint to see. He debated asking Natalie about her presence at the prison the day they met. But he didn't want to risk her realizing his plans, so he didn't say anything yet.

As the tram rattled under the Grand Central, Fever's gleeful laugh turned to hysterical hoots.
    "This is my stop!" He shouted above the tram's rattles. Suddenly, he through himself through one of the tram's broken windows and rolled onto the tram track, just as the tram stopped at the underground Grand Central station. He jumped to his feet and quickly began to skip down the old tram tracks, in the opposite direction of the station. He pulled from his trench coat, a detonator. A detonator to the bomb above, on the Grand Central's surface, directly above the tram at this moment in time. The detonator also detonated the c4 he'd placed on the tram. Two bombs, above and below. A smoking hot sandwich. "...And with a flick of a switch," continued Fever in a whispering montone, lowering a finger to the detonator's button, "...Kapowie."

The bomb aboard the train, and the bomb hidden inside the clamp on the surface, exploded.

Blog Entries

Natalie screamed and dropped to the pavement as an explosion rocked the area, rubble and shards of glass filling the air.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast