ROGUES GALLERY: Black Mist Over London (WINNER: HEROES) - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ROGUES GALLERY: Black Mist Over London (WINNER: HEROES)

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Rogues Gallery: Black Mist Over London (JakkuEbansu, Tamaki, Llednar, & Corruptio

Miko said nothing, but walked over to Eliot.
    She kissed him on the cheek.
    "...Because I want to kill you.. <3"
    She drew a katana.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

Default Re: Rogues Gallery: Black Mist Over London (JakkuEbansu, Tamaki, Llednar, & Corruptio

"Too late, I believe I'm already in heaven..." Eliot says, distracted by her kiss, but then getting his bearings and jumping back, taking out Helliox. "Right. In the name of Freya and her valkyrie cat thingies, it is my duty to purge the earth of all who would destroy it! Even if it is really beasutiful." He says, twirling the axe.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

http://everythingsmagic.boards.net

Blog Entries

Bellerphon sighed. "Sigh, this is why I hate explosives." He mumbled.
    Now look at Bellerophon's newly washed and fully tuned harley davidson. Its full of dust and other kind of things such as rocks because of the rocket launcher miko just launched.

Bellerophon leaped from the place he was standing and landed right beside eliot.
    "Need a hand, partner?" Bellerophon asked, he struck a heroic pose as his scarf flutter in the wind.

---
    OOC: in case you're wondering, Bellerophon is the dude on the left in my sig :D
    Last edited by Librarium; 15th July 2011 at 11:12 PM.

Blog Entries

"No thank you. I have dibs, you see." Eliot says. "But...I suppose bros before hos. So to be fair, I will help her fight you and Semper!" Eliot says, and walks over to stand by her.

Blog Entries

"... I offer you a partnership, and you threw it in front of my face." Bellerophon said, using his Bājíquán fighting stance. it is a Chinese martial art that features explosive, short range power and is famous for it's elbow strikes. The style focuses on being more direct, culminating in powerful, fast strikes that will render it's opponent unable to continue.

Now where the F is shift... Bellerophon thought, looking around him.

Blog Entries

"No! That is not it at all! I just want to keep things fair! That way I can impress the really hot ninja lady. If you want, we can switch. Or Semper can be on her team and you and I can fight her." Eliot says, looking like he's going to cry.

shsl achievement hunter eridan ampora's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"...Why are you all so useless?" Shift muttered to himself, running a hand through his hair again in an attempt to augment the frustration that was slowly building.

Nonetheless he drew his twin daggers, twirling them round his fingers faux casually as he waited for someone to sort something out.
    im Pretty Hardcore

Blog Entries

"So pretty..." Eliot says, watching Semper run his hand through his hair all haughtily. "All right, it is settled, pretty Semper and I will fight the hot ninja lady and Bellephron!"

Blog Entries

"There's no way I'm going to team up with her." Bellerophon sighed. Pointing to the 'hot ninja lady' "Guys, please, I got other things to do. Besides, fighting woman isn't really my thing. Except she forces me."
    Bellerophon sat down on a nearby bench, he leaned on it and took a deep sigh.

"Call me if you all had sorted something out." He said.

Blog Entries

"She can force me any day." Eliot says. "But then Semper can not fight, and he gets left out! And that is no fun at all!"

Blog Entries

"Why don't semper, you, and I team up, defeat her, and make her swear that if she lost she gotta marry you. As simple as that, right?" Bellerophon said, playing with his phone and whistling along innocently like nothing happened and there's no crazy villain around him.

"She's a ninja right? I heard that ninja will never broke her promises." Bellerophon said, convincing eliot.

Blog Entries

Semper groaned in irritation, letting out a string of curse words under his breath.

"I better be getting paid for this."
    im Pretty Hardcore

Blog Entries

"But if I have a woman marry me, I want it to be because she loves me, not because I beat her in a fight, especially one where I outnumber her three to one." Eliot says. "Furthermore, I barely know her. I mean, sure, she is very pretty, and I like strong women, but I still think a few dates would be better."

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"..."
    Mist rolled her eyes.
    "Here. Let me sort things out."
    She drew the rocket launcher into her left hand, but kept the katana in her right.
    "I'll kill your friends, and then it'll be one-on-one!"
    She laughed
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

"Yeah, good luck with that," Shift informed The Mist, snorting slightly as he opened a portal in the ground beneath him, ignoring the burning of his hands that came with its creation and dropping into his pocket dimension, the portal he'd entered through disappearing as he tore open another portal on the wall of a nearby building, sticking his head out so he could observe.

"And I'm not his friend."
    im Pretty Hardcore

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast