Polteon's Haunted Castle *Finished and Done!*

Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Polteon's Haunted Castle *Finished and Done!*

Default Polteon's Haunted Castle *Finished and Done!*

OOC: We'll start with the characters arriving at the Abandoned Castle.

Rex lead his team towards the imposing Abandoned Castle. It was huge, and ancient, but holding itself togather well. However, it still looked so spooky it made his fur stand on end and it took all his courage not to tuck his tail between his legs in fear. "Alright girls...here we are." he said to his team, looking at the large drawlbridge to the castle. He gulpped before suddenly, the drawlbridge swung down over the castle moat and its inner door closed, making all three members of Team Canine jump in fear. "C-come on, we c-can't be afraid now."

Blaze nodded. "Yeah...we were invited, so the doors opening makes sense." she replied, though she was still quite frightened.

Nova nodded. "Yeah...I mean...its just an old castle...nothing to be scared of."

Rex lead the trio across the drawlbridge into the castle, the doors and bridge closing behind them. Inside was a large room, a long table in the middle of the room, but there were no candles lit. He walked forwards and found a note saying 'Please sit and await your hostess'. "Ok...guess we just take seats."

OOC: The drawlbridge and doors open automatically for everyone, just post your character's arrival at the Abandoned Castle.
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 11th August 2010 at 04:50 PM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Default Re: Polteon's Haunted Castle *Start up!

Flame and Magma walked up to the Castle, "Think we should go in Arctic?" Flame asks.

"Yes," Arctic answers. Flame and Arctic walked closer and the Drawbridge opened and fell to the ground.

"Weird," Flame says walking in. He sees a trio sitting at a table. The duo walk up to them.

"So who are you supposed to be?" Flame asks rudely.

The trio look up at the two. "We're Team Canine, we were invited here, just like you." said Rex. "I'm Rex, this is Blaze and Nova. "There's a note saying to sit and wait for the hostess to meet us."

"Hey there." said Blaze, looking over the duo.

Nova looked to them. "Don't be rude, the hostess probably wouldn't like it."

Ask Pony Discord

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Banette loved having guests at the castle. It presented itself as both a challange and a test to the Teams. It challanged their courage and tested their minds but most of all Banette loved his part in all of this. He "loudly" stomped twice to let Polteon know two teams had arrived.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Raphael leapt out from the nearby trees, with Gespenst following close behind. Raphael gazed at the castle, a wicked grin stretching across his face. He saw another group go in."Evidently, we weren't the only ones invited. Well, the more, the merrier. As I say, the fun doesn't stop until there's no one left to die," he said, and Gespenst simply nodded, his face blank.The drawbridge lowered, but just for kicks, Raphael leapt onto it before it fully lowered, and made another leap, front-flipping into the doors as they opened, and landed in front of a large table.

Gespenst eerily floated after him, stopping at his side before staring at each of the teams with his blank eyes. Raphael grinned.

"So, you were invited, too? This'll be interesting, to say the least," said Raphael with a little chuckle, and he sat down at a seat that wasn't near any of the other teams, and he observed them with his icy blue eyes, determining which method of torture he'd enjoy the most...

Polteon nodded. "Good, I think we'll have a good time." she said. She sensed Raphael's intentions. Her eyes glowed blue and in the dining room, a note suddenly appeared in front of Raphael.

Play nice, or you may not get to play at all tonight.
    it read. Suddenly, corks appeared on Rapael's claws, covering their sharp points to prevent him from using them for the time being, they wouldn't come off no matter how hard he tried. Polteon would remove them personally, but for the moment, she didn't trust him.

Nova looked at Raphael. "It looks like someone doesn't like you very much." she said, though both the Pokemon and the events happening to him freaked her out a bit.

Ask Pony Discord

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Banette started laughing hystericly but he had his mouth zipped up so he was silent. The Weavile had a bad attitude and he would personaly make sure he got his just reward but his friend looked a dead as a Ghost type can look. He had looked that way after he had died but Polteon had helped and taught him things that only Ghost types could do. The Weavile had been no apparent help to his friend but nevertheless, this would be a long night. Then there was the team of dogs, he had seen them come in and sensed how scared they were just walking into the place. He could alredy tell Polteon pulled out all the stoppers on this time around.
    Last edited by Derier44; 14th June 2010 at 09:14 PM.

Blog Entries

Raphael tried to pull the corks off, then tried banging on the armrest to break them, but to no avail. He shot a furious look at Banette, then addressed Nova.

"Disliking someone isn't the same as distrusting them. You may want to watch your back," he spat, his temper rising already. What would be the point to this venture if he wouldn't be able to do what he does best?
    Last edited by Oblivion; 14th June 2010 at 09:21 PM.

OOC: Polteon isn't in the room yet.

Polteon looked to her friend. "I'm not letting them hurt one another, if they want to make it through tonight, they'll need to work togather, if they don't, the phantom will have its way with them." she said, giggling. Her eyes glowed and another note appeared before the sadistic Weavile.

"Torture in your reach is not, but perhaps a treasure will be brought."
    it read.

"Well to be honest, with that look you gave all of us, I wouldn't trust you ether." said Nova. "You look like you want to kill us or something." she said. "This is supposed to be a fun night."

Deciding to not make the teams wait in the dark for the other team, Polteon's eyes glowed again, and the candles in the room ignited, giving the teams some extra lighting. "Banette, please have the Haunter prepare cooking, stuff mortals like, not Ghost Types. I'll meet the teams shortly, hopefully the last two teams show up soon."

Ask Pony Discord

Trophies
    Blog Entries

"Of course, we will have a dinner prepared within the hour" Banette said and slipped under the floor he told Chef Haunter to prepare mortal food and do it quickly, the guests were getting restless.

Blog Entries

Raphael grinned, and replied to Nova.

"The two things you just said go hand in hand, my friend," he said with a bloodthirsty chuckle.

He only then noticed the note that Polteon sent him.

"Treasure, hmm? I guess I'll have to hold off on the entertainment...for now. Of course, I'm going to make sure that anyone else who tries to get in my way, ghost or otherwise, gets sent to Hell the hard way."

Blog Entries

Team Knights flew along the horizon, Scythe dashing from tree to tree and Gold floating on a ball of psychic power. After a few minutes, they arrived a a large castle, looming above them and blocking what was left of the sun.

"Agh, we're late," Gold mumbled as Scythe jumped with incredible stealth onto Gold's head.

"It doesn't really matter," Scythe said. "I'm sure we haven't missed the food." His stomach was rumbling like crazy.

Just then, the drawbridge swung down and the doors flew open.

"Well, what do you expect?" Gold muttered. "Haunted castle, haunted drawbridge, haunted doors."

The two adventurers walked into the castle, the drawbridge rising and the doors closing behind them. They eventually arrived at a large table, where several other Explorer and Rescue Teams were sitting.

"How's it going?" Scythe asked cheerfully.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Another note appeared.
    You don't quite understand the situation you are in, if you're going alone you've lost before we begin.

P.S. I'm telepathic.
    Polteon looked at the clock. "Hmm...where's those last few teams? I want to start soon." she said to herself. She then looked to a Gastly. "Gastly, please give the guests some entertainment while they wait."

Nova growled. "You know my mom is a police chief, right?" she threatened. That when Gastly appeared about Raphael's head and put a party hat on it that, like the corks, would not come off. He did the same to everyone else, but they could remove there's.

Rex looked to the new arrivals. "Nothing, we're just waiting for a few more people it looks like...and the Weavile is a sadist."

OOC: Sorry for picking on Raphael, but you have to admit, he's kinda asking for it.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Gold instantly removed his party hat, feeling mildly annoyed at the Gastly. Meanwhile, Scythe grabbed his and rubbed his wings together, creating a gust of wind which launched the party hat to the other side of the room.

"Stop it, you're acting like a three year old!" Gold whispered angrily at Scythe, shoving him to help get the point across.

"Well excuse me for trying to lighten the mood," Scythe grumbled grumpily.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Nova chuckled. "It seems Polteon invited a lot of teams to her home."

Gastly nodded. "Yes, she invited quite a few. We apologize for keeping you waiting, some teams are running late." he said. "In the meantime, here's some apitizers." he said, flying around the table, leaving behind some berries for the teams to eat before vanishing.

Rex smiled. "Well that was nice of him." he said. "Polteon seems pretty nice."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast