Pokemon X Start Up - Page 5

Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon X Start Up

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon X Start Up

Pikalpha jumped out of the way as it greeted its teeth at Ken. "You're actually protecting him!" Mark yelled. "Forget you!" his body was overwhelmed by a white light as he fired a wave of light all around the floor breaking it, Alan was hit and was sent flying out of the tower through the glass window, Mark practically teleported and grabbed him by the neck he threw him back inside as he glared at Ken.

Ken was surprised, then he smirked, "Weird, but, its a challenge, so I like it." He quickly got back up and fired his aura energy wave at Mark, "Hadouken!"

He took a defensive stance, so he can block his next move.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Mark swept it away. "Get out of my way, that thing is dangerous don't you know that!" Mark yelled as he glared at Alan. "Those are the things that killed the only family I had left." he chuckled. "But in a way I have to thank them because they also gave me this powers, the power to slay any Wild One in my mercy, making me the ultimate Wild One Slayer."

"Well, you agents assassinated my Master, so we could say that we are having the same situation." Ken replied, "And why take your rage on someone who didn't do anything? Why take the lives of innocent people? Don't you know, they've been through a lot as well, and it wasn't their choice to become what they are. If anything, you, are the Thing." He glared.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Shut it!" Mark yelled as he held his hand forward, Pikalpha jumped in front of him and made him stop. Mark fell to his knees as the light started to disappeared. "Even so, eventually they will all turn bad." Mark muttered as he tried to get himself up; he was starting to lose his balance. "Stupid side effects of this thing, I lose a lot of energy when I overdo it." Mark looked at Pikalpha. "If it wasn't cause of him." he finished getting up.

Alan just got up. "Even if a Wild One killed your family, I don't have anything to do with that, plus, it's not as if I'm proud of being this thing." Alan looked at Mark.

Jessica frowned. "Fuck you," she said as she started running towards the tower. "Gardlady take care of him."

Ryu chuckled, "You can't outrun me, neither can your Gardlady." He ran so fast, it looked like he vanished, he appeared in front of Jessica and grabbed her by the neck, and tossed her aside, "You're right, I should stop staling." He ran towards the Tower.

Ken walked towards Mark. He balled up his fist, he was about to punch him, but he calmed down, "Just remember, revenge isn't always the best answer, Ryu and I aren't fighting to take down the Agents, we are fighting for equality."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Your equality's a load of..." Mark started to struggle as if he was fighting with himself. "Damn you Mark, I'm not done here." he rolled on the floor as Alan got up.

"We should..." just then a bullet went through his arm as a figure appeared Jessica with her Gardlady next to her to teleported her she was holding a gun pointing at Alan and Ken. "Today isn't my day." Alan grunted.

"Shut up." Jessica glared at him, Alan gasped as he could see through her glasses and started making up the picture. "It wouldn't be the first time I shot a Wild One to death, I think if I managed to shoot my own boyfriend I can shoot a stranger, especially after what you did to Mark." she looked at the struggling Mark. "Fool, I told you to stay out of this."

Ryu then appeared in front of Jessica and knocked the gun out of her hand and into the air. Ken leaped towards the Gardlady when it was focused on protecting Jessica (Since Gardeviors do that, I assume hers would too), and punched it in the face.

OOC: One of your characters can catch it, I don't want to be godmod-ish.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Gardevoir was punched away from Jessica. Jessica gritted her teeth. "Leave her alone!" Alan yelled as he jumped in front of Jessica.

"Gardlady teleport us to base now." Jessica said as Gardlady grabbed the unconscious Mark and teleported together with Jessica, Alan looked back at the spot Jessica used to be on.

Ken looked at Alan like he was crazy, "Er, dude, she shot you, and you tell us to leave her alone?"

Ryu had no emotion on his face, "I wasn't planing to attack, I was just getting rid of her weapon."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It's something about her, I couldn't let you hurt her." Alan said. "Plus it doesn't matter if she shot me she was just scared."

"I honor your kindness, even after she psychically wounded you, you still want to protect her." Ryu smiled, "What is your name?"

Ken laughed, "Honor? Honor what? The fact that he has a crush on her?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It's not a crush." Alan said as he looked at Ryu. "My name's Alan."

"My name is Ryu, and this is Ken, don't worry about him, he is a little on the naive side." Ryu answered.

Ken grinned at Ryu's comment.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Seighart walked to the group, looking half-sleep. He even walk smack-dab into a wall.

Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast