Pokemon X Start Up - Page 4

Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon X Start Up

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon X Start Up

"You okay Gardlady?" Jessica asked. Alan jumped over him taking one last look at her as he ran towards the watch tower.

"Sorry, but I don't planned on getting captured." Alan said turning to the tower.

Mark was following what seemed to be a trait of Alan. "Wild One closed by." he said as his eyes turned white." he said as he followed his instinc.

Ken and Ryu saw the cop cars go past them.

"Hey, what's their problem?" Ken argued.

There was no response, Ryu was already after the cop cars.

"Hey! I thought we were gonna keep lo-... forget it.." Ken gave up and went to the Tower, letting Ryu handle the cop cars.

Blog Entries

"Gah, what the, whats going on here." he asked himself. "They're going towards Silph Co. Tower. Wonder whats up? I need to change first, ah, a store. Good thing Umbra kept dropping money. Hi, could I buy a very long shirt and long pants? Here you go." he said, as he went into the changing room, and dress out to look mildly normal, since his claws on hands and feet were still showing.

"Oh well, no harm in that."
    ~--++~~This signature is currently under construction. Please wait for anything fancy~~++--~

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Starhawk, get me to the tower." Mitch released his large avian Pokemon, which was basically a larger, far more powerful version of Staraptor. Mitch hopped on his Starhawk and the two of them took off towards the tower where everyone was headed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add *Leeney* on Facebook

Mokou looked around at the students there. They all looked so happy to be with each other. Mokou was all alone in the corner she didn't know what room to go to. She wasn't even registered as a student.

"Hello!"cried a girl. She wore a red hat in the traditional school uniform. She wore a white blouse with a blue shawl and a plaid skirt. She saluted Mokou as if she knew her for years. "I'm Keine!"

"I'm Mokou. What do you want?"she said bluntly

~Dressed for success

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Alan started climbing the tower with all his might. "I gotta find away to escape." he said as he jumped over and over till he reach the top, although he was exhausted. He broke the glass of the tower and went into the top floor; luckily for him it was empty.

Mark went into the tower through the ground floor. "I'll catch it." he said as the elevator started going up. "I'll catch it and kill it myself."

Ryu appeared in front the agent Jessica, and looked at her with cold, intimidating eyes, "Back off." He said.

Ken was inside the middle of the tower, "Where is that guy?" He asked himself as he worked his way up to the top.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Jessica got up as Gardlady did too. "Get away you freak, Gardlady use Psybeam!"

The elevator door opened as Mark came out meeting eyes with Alan. "I thought the agents would take longer." he said but Pikalpha jumped over Mark's head and fired a Thunderbolt that shocked Alan, Alan's arms were surrounded by flames as he fired an Overheat with his hands, Mark and Pikalpha dodged it.

"Pikalpha, Quick Attack then Volt Tackle!" Pikalpha ran towards Alan, first gathering speed then it was surrounded by electricity a sit crashed.

'Flare Blitz!" Alan's body was surrounded by fire as it crashed with Pikalpha.

Blog Entries
    Add *Leeney* on Facebook

"I'm the school president and I am the principal's pet! Why aren't you in uniform!"yelled Keine

Mokou didn't know what to say. "I don't have a uniform. I've never been to school. I saw people my age come here so I followed them. I'm 17 years old."

"Well it's required by law for people your age to be at school so I'll talk with the principal about you. I need your last name. Once I get that come here tomorrow and I'll give you a uniform."

"Mokou Fujiwara ok!"

"Alright you must leave since you're not registered but come back tomorrow!"cried Keine waving goodbye.

Mokou turned around and left. "Whew, no one knows yet."

~Dressed for success

He quickly moved from the Psybeam, and appeared in front of the Gardlady, his arm quickly started glowing with Aura and he did an uppercut attack. "Shoryuken!"

Ken was at the top of the tower, and saw a Wild One and a human fight, He tried to remain unnoticed, (I'll only help, if that guy needs it) He thought.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Teleport." Gardlady teleported away. "Psychic!" Gardlady fired a wave of energy at Ryu.

Alan and Pikalpha kept crashing while Mark followed him. "For a kid, you're really strong."

"Shut up, Pikalpha use Thunder!" Pikalpha fired a jolt of thunder straight towards Alan, Alan blocked it as he used a Blaze Kick on Pikalpha. "Now!" Mark yelled as he held his hand out which was enveloped by a white aura that stopped Alan.

"What's this?" Alan asked in disbelief since he was paralyzed.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Mitch and Starhawk landed on the top of the tower. "Alright, now let's see what's going on here..." Mitch thought out loud as he ran inside the tower.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Ryu was pushed away, but he didn't hit the ground, he landed on his feet and charged towards the Gardlady, and disappeared.

Ryu re-appeared behind her and attempted to punch her from behind, "Mega, Punch!" He yelled.

Ken came out the background and tried hit Pikaplha in the face with an overwhelming punch.

Blog Entries
    Add *Leeney* on Facebook

Mokou walked around town. Now I need something called money, she thought. She also needed clothes. Pretty looking ones. It was so hard for her, she had never been in an industrial neighborhood. She noticed a fight between a wild one and an agent from afar

~Dressed for success

Blog Entries

"I'm gonna check this out." he told himself, beginning to climb the tower with his claws. H went and saw a shattered window at the top. "Well,whatever happened, may still be going on. Wait, thats Alan, and ...Umbra. "Umbra, taste my wrath." Storm said, releasing a Discharge attack.

"Ha, your stupid electrical attack has no effect on me. Go, Honchrain, use Steel Wing now." she sended her pokeball out, revealing a light blue tinged and much larger version of Honchrow. Its wings turned silver, and had a direct hit on Storm. "Good job."
    ~--++~~This signature is currently under construction. Please wait for anything fancy~~++--~

Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast