Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon X Start Up

Run through any Wall Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon X Start Up

"Hey you shouldn't pick on someone just cause she doesn't know something simple." Mark said as he was walking towards them suffering from all the files he had to carry. *Damn Jessica, as if filing all of these wasn't enough I have to send them to the base on the other side of the city too* he thought trying not to show his pain.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wait a second, he thought to himself. I could by human clothes, since my hair on my head is normal, then, just maybe, I could find some clothes, besides, it gets cold in winter time. he thought. "Now, where would I find some normal clothes I wonder."

---------------
    Meanwhile, at the WOHG Base...

"Stupid Storm, how could Blazi-, wait. He should be dead. This means, my journey through here is done, now, just to be sure." Umbra murmered to himself. "Hey, guys, listen up! Now, has anyone seen a Magnectric Wild One? Yes you have? Where? On the outskirts, wlking, and talking to himself eh? Well, time to go pay him a visit. Lets go, Magnetoton." Umbra said, summoning the green fured Magnectric looking pokemon, with its bright yellow mane coming down, appearing more as a horse now. "Lets go."
    ~--++~~This signature is currently under construction. Please wait for anything fancy~~++--~

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Is the whole RP gonna be about you're two character's fighting *sweatdropes*

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add *Leeney* on Facebook

"Heh, defending this freak! She doesn't even look normal. I bet she never went to school before. She's an idiot!"cried the boy.

Mokou grabbed his collar and slammed him against the wall. "I asked a simple question now are you gonna answer it or not!" she had a tight fist too.

"Uh.......school is place where you can learn many different things like math and science."

Mokou let him go. "GET OUTTA HERE!!"she yelled. Everyone disapeared

~Dressed for success

「Vanishment★This World!」 Blazing Star's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

They arrived in town, trying to keep low.

"Hey, how are we going to buy clothes if we have no money?" Ken asked Ryu.

"I have money, enough for the both of us, don't worry."

Soon enough they were at the store, and bought they're items, they quickly changed afterward.

Ken had a red long sleeve shirt, and black pants, though, the pants were a bit large, he ripped off the sleeves, since it didn't suit him well.

Ryu had the same clothing, though, it was a white shirt, instead of a red one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I don't think you had to yell like that." Mark said looking at Mokou. "I'll explain it better, like he said that's school but you see school's not just about learning, in a school you grow it's like a stage of your life, especially high school because it's the worst stage of your life, trust me." Mark laughed. "But really how didn't you know?"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

OOC: No, but they fight a lot, since Storm killed Umbra's parents...
    ~--++~~This signature is currently under construction. Please wait for anything fancy~~++--~

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add *Leeney* on Facebook

"I have always been traveling since my parents died. After I drank a potion containing elements from the meteor I became an Infernape hybrid. I now have to control my temper which isn't working well. I actually never been in a city or school before."replied Mokou

~Dressed for success

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Mitch was sitting in his office at the base for the hunters. He was going over some files on his computer about a particularly troublesome group of Wild Ones who had been causing problems lately. "Hmm... this is quite frustrating." He mused out loud. "They've been evading us for longer than I would have expected."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Mark opened his eyes wide. "Wait, does that mean, you're a Wild One?" Mark asked. Just then his WOHG phone rang.

"Attention to all agents around the city, we've spotted a Wild One heading towards Silph Co. Tower (which in this time it's just a tower where people can look down on the city.)

「Vanishment★This World!」 Blazing Star's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

They were outside the store, and they were walking around town. Ryu didn't feel comfortable. (I'd rather be meditating then be with these hypocrites) He thought to himself, he shot an intimidating glance at people at regular intervals, they took a step back, scared.

"Yo, Ryu, what's your problem? Aren't you happy you're back in civilization?" Ken asked.

Ryu sighed, knowing that Ken didn't understand his position. "Civilization.... these Civilized people assassinated Master Gouken, he was like a father to me...." Then, he paused, "Those who think they are better than others, have not yet found out that the true nature of themselves, and others."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add *Leeney* on Facebook

"Yes I am. I am being hunted down by an agent named Kaguya. She hates me to the core."replied Mokou. "Maybe I should leave before you turn me in."

~Dressed for success

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Mark looked at her. "I'm probably gonna get in trouble if Jessica finds out about this." he chuckled. "Name's Mark Ex, the agents will probably gather around the watch tower so try to blend in a little more while they're busy, see ya." Mark waved as he started running.

Alan was striding as fast as he could as he tried to outrun the cop cars. "Damn it, they're still following me." Alan grunted as he looked at the watch tower. "Flamethrower!" he fired a Flamethrower that created a wall of fire which stopped the agents. Then he crashed with Gardlady, it looked like a Gardevoir except its dress was shorter and the colors of it hair like fur were pink instead of green.

"Stop there Wild One." Jessica walked towards him. "Gardlady use Psybeam!" Gardlady fired abeam of rainbowish color energy. Alan jumped he felt as if he knew this woman. Gardlady teleported behind him and sent him flying back with a Psychic.

"I gotta fight back." his fist was surrounded with fire. "Fire Punch!" he punched Gardlady makint it flinch.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add *Leeney* on Facebook

Mokou started to think on how to blend in. "Maybe I should go to this 'school' place to blend in. Everyone seems to look the same............" Mokou continued to think. "Yeah I'll come to school that way I can meet people to trust and Kaguya would never know."

Mokou ran inside the building

~Dressed for success

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"The tower." Mitch gasped as he grabbed his sunglasses off the desk and ran out of the building towards the tower.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast