Pokemon X Start Up

Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon X Start Up

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Pokemon X Start Up

A truck was driving down the hill as it headed towards Saffron City. Alan was closed to the wall as he looked at the other Wild Ones that were in the truck with him, his hands were chained so he couldn't move and he had a muzzle on his mouth so that he wouldn't fire flames. "So they finally caught me, after five years." then a loud thump was heard and the truck stopped. *What's that.* Alan thought, the door opened and he saw his chance, they didn't do anything to his legs so he kicked the soldier that opened the door and proceeded to take the muzzle the best he could. "Let's go you guys, you're free!"

Alan jumped out of the truck and started running like crazy, that is until a Shadow Ball fell in front of him. "What?" he looked at the Pokemon approaching him, it looked like a Dusknoir only on the fact that it had the same single eye, it had four arms composed of shadow, two setters on its back and what seemed to be like a demonic mouth marking in its chest.

"Don't think about it scum." Alan looked at the face of the agent in front of him, he had golden blond hair, his skin was pale white which kinda glowed in the dark, his eyes were violet and he was wearing a black uniform. "I the great WOHG Agent Clark Sullivan will stop you." Alan fired a wall of fire as he kept running. "Duskshadow attack!" Clark yelled as Duskshadow fired a Nightshade that destroyed the ground under Alan.

"Oh hell!" Alan yelled as he fell off the cliff and into the water. Duskshadow was going to keep attacking, but Clark stopped him.

"He'll drown eventually, just let him go." he nodded his head.

Clark tried his best not to drown but the fact he was part fire type didn't help, he broke the chains by crashing them with a rock as he held on to the wall. "That's, Saffron..." he whispered as he looked at the city in the horizon.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon X Start Up

Seighart was spearfishing with a make-shift spear (a sharpen oak branch) when he saw the battle taken place. He saw that his Wild Brother didn't swim that well. (Must be a part-Fire type...) He mused as he jumped into the water, swimming to his Wild Brother. Grabbing the Blaziken Wild One, he pulled and swam, aiming for the beach. (Glad I only have shorts for clothes....) He though as the beach came closer.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Alan spit out some water as he looked at Siegheart. "What happened?" he asked himself shaking his head.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

Seighart grunted as he pulled the Wild One's still-living body onto the beach to a small campfire which was using driftwood, giving the fire a different color. "You were blasted off a cliff face. A bloody human did it with that freak of a Ducknoir. You're lucky you didn't hit any rocks on the way down to the drink." He said, shaking himself dry like a dog.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Right, I remember now." Alan shook his head. "Don't call them that, to them I mean we used to be them remember."

Blog Entries

"I lost all possible respect for the rest of humanity after I've seen just how cruel normal humans can do to us Wild Ones. Sicking and hypocritical." Seighart muttered. "Oh, name's Seighart. Yours?" He asked.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Alan." Alan said as he got up. "I just think, that not all of them are bad they just have a bad past, and of course human judgement." Alan said as he looked at the nearby city. "I guess I should thank you."

Blog Entries

Storm was walking through the Viridian Forest when he saw a shadow lurking in the trees. Huh, wonder what that is. Wait, is that... The boy?! he thought to himself running away.

"I have you know, Wild One. Heh heh, go, Blazigang, Typhlomang, destroy that Wild One, now!" he said, sending out the Blaziken hybrid, its flaming wings almost out-shining the sun, while the Typhlomang used his flaming body to slightly burn Storm. "Blazigang, use Blaze Kick, Typhlomang, now, use Flame Wheel." he ordered his pokemon, and they followered his command.

"Ahh! Must get out o' here. This psycho human thing is hunting me, trying to kill me. If only another Wld One were here." he murmered to himself, climbing the trees. "Wait a second, I was one of them, but, the way they treat Us now..." With Storm's amazing speed, he eventually outran her pokemon, and somehow found his was in the outskirts of Pewter City.
    ~--++~~This signature is currently under construction. Please wait for anything fancy~~++--~

Blog Entries

"Ah, no problem. Anything for a fellow Wild One." Seighart said, taking two fish from the fire and blew on them to cool down. They look a little toasty, but the smell of it was enough.

Blog Entries
    Add *Leeney* on Facebook

There was a huge battle between two not-so-good friends a little outside Saffron City.

"Haha! Go Fluernium use Solarbeam against that fool!"cried Kaguya riding on the Meganium upgrade. She had a determined look on her face. In front of her was her ultimate rival, Mokou. She was currently in Flame mode.

Mokou jumped and blocked the Solorbeam with one of her flaming wings. Her eyes weren't as bright red as they used to. They looked exhauseted. She smiled. "Fool, grass won't work on fire."

Fluernium had a large pink body with many roses around its neck. Four petals surrounded its tail. It's face was still the same but it looked more angry than the original. It also increased speed as well which makes a good form of transportation for Kaguya. Kaguya flipped her hair as she was about to command her Pokemon once more.

"Attacking again or will I attack first." asked Mokou.

Kaguya laughed at Mokou. "Use Frenzy Plant! This should finish you!"

Mokou tried to fly away but the stems grabbed her waist and grasped on to her tightly until it became fatal.

"There's no escaping now!"cried Kaguya. "My mission as a Wild One hunter will almost be complete."

~Dressed for success

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Not tonight." Alan said as he ran towards them. He caught Mokou as he fired a Fire Blast straight towards Fluernium.

Ryu and Ken were outside of Saffron, the two were sparring.

"Hadouken!!!!" The duo yelled at the same time, the two blue spheres of energy collided. They both ran towards each other and Ryu went in for the uppercut (Not the Shoyruken, a regular uppercut). Ken stopped the uppercut with his hand, and punched him away.

"Not bad, Ken." Ryu said as he stood back into his fighting stance.

"Thanks." He smirked.

They both ran into each other at superhuman speeds, Ken threw multiple punches an Ryu was dodging each one. Ryu then caught his fist, and twisted his arm. Ken used his free hand to hit him in the face, Ryu blocked it, they both released their grip and took a step back.

The duo then suddenly shook hands and smiled.

"Awesome!" Ken said, flashing a toothy crooked smile.

Ryu smirked, "Yes, you did well today."

They let go and Ken smiled, "You didn't do too bad yourself. Ryu."

When Ryu was about to reply back, he saw a fellow Wild One getting attacked by an Agent in the distance(Ryu, looks 100% human when not in Aura Mode), the two looked at each other and nodded, then they ran towards the scene.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Noticing she had fallen unconscious Alan looked at Saffron and kept running, well more like striding; but whatever right.

Blog Entries

"Hahaha. Ahahaha. Ahahahaha! You cannot escape me, Wild One. I will chase you all over the Kanto if I have too. Blazigang, go, catch him, with your wings, and carry him and I to the base in Saffron." The hybrid of Blaziken nodded, and it wings went out of veiw with their light, and came back for Umbra, he hopped on, and the two went for Saffron. "Don't worry, Storm, this shall only end your pain once and for all. Huh, more Wild Ones, it seems today is a treat..." she said, already flying above the outskirts of Saffron.

"Let me, gooooooooo!" Storm shouted, falling from the sky right above the fellow Wild Ones as Blazigang let go, attempting to kill teh Wild One then and there.

"Well, thats one way to do it. Good job Blazigang." Umbra said.
    ~--++~~This signature is currently under construction. Please wait for anything fancy~~++--~

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Alan saw Storm as he put Mokou down and caught Storm. "Today isn't the day for me to travel alone."

Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast