Pokemon: Soul Bonds *START-UP!!!* - Page 7

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pokemon: Soul Bonds *START-UP!!!*

Default Re: Pokemon: Soul Bonds *START-UP!!!*

Ratje couldn't help but smile a shamelessly smug smile when he was called 'brilliant' by Cole. Suddenly, Ratje thought he heard something. He stopped and strained his hypersensitive ears to try and discern what it was when Rotom burst through the floor and shouted.

Ratje clamped his paws over his ears, but he was nowhere near fast enough. "YAUUUGGHHHK." was all he could manage as a microphone feedback dialled up to 11 burned a trail of destruction through his mind. "I... wish... you'd give... some kind of... warning," the Hearing Pokemon panted, shaking his head a few times as Rotom babbled.

Gormann looked at Ratje with a surprised visage. Wow. Looks like Ratje was on the ball at lea- ROTOM

The doctor started a little, but kept his cool.
    Which was more than what could be said for his Pokemon.

Blog Entries

Cole stayed calm upon seeing Rotom's trick, but Illusion looked pretty surprised, flinching as the Pokemon popped out of the floor.

I see, Illusion said to Rotom. At least, I think I do. I'll tell Cole.

Illusion turned to Cole. Okay, so Soul knows we're suspicious, and he's telling his staff to make us less suspicious, which means we should be more suspicious.

"What/" Cole asked, bewildered.

Look, I'll just tell you exactly what Rotom said. He said, 'So, apparently, he's picked up that we're starting to get suspicious. I was reading a letter he was writing to the staff, and he doesn't want us to be suspicious, so he's telling everyone to make sure we aren't suspicious, which probably means we should be more suspicious, because there's obviously something to be suspicious about.'

"Okay," Cole replied, and turned to the others. "The Rotom said, and I quote: 'So, apparently, he's picked up that we're starting to get suspicious. I was reading a letter he was writing to the staff, and he doesn't want us to be suspicious, so he's telling everyone to make sure we aren't suspicious, which probably means we should be more suspicious, because there's obviously something to be suspicious about.'"
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Dusza sighed. "Rotom...one of these days, you really need to learn how to calm yourself down," he muttered. The Pokemon cackled in response.

"Hm. Are you sure you couldn't get any more information?" Dusza asked his Rotom, who shook his head. Dusza shrugged. "It's better than being left in the dark. Everyone, stay on guard. We still don't know what's going on, but at least we know that it's something we should be concerned about."

Rotom then flew over to Ratje. "What's wrong? Did I startle you?" he asked. However, he spoke with a wide grin and rhetorical tone.
    Last edited by Oblivion; 17th June 2011 at 02:04 PM.

When the totally-not-trolling Rotom came over and asked if he was startled, Ratje looked up and glared. "No. Just angry. You know how sensitive these ears are?" Ratje gestured to his ears. "I don't appreciate being deafened like that."

Gormann listened to Cole intently as he relayed the Rotom's intel. "Convoluted as it is, there's no denying that logic." he asserted with a nod.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Rotom's grin slowly eased away, and replacing it was a confused look. "Wait, what? I don't remember hearing anything about that," he said, confused. Rotom didn't really get around much, so he had no idea about Audino's hyper-sensitive hearing abilities.

Dusza shook his head. "Convoluted doesn't even begin to describe him," he said. "For future reference, try not to let him be the intel retriever if you can help it. On top of barely being able to convey messages that make sense, I got the feeling that if he stayed down there for any longer, he might've snapped."

Ratje was left rather adrift by Rotom's lack of understanding. He remained for several seconds, glaring daggers out of pure bloody-mindedness if nothing else. Finally, he stopped and began to explain. "My hearing is extremely sensitve. Like, I-can-hear-everything-going-on-inside you sharp. I can tell how long someone has left to live just by listening to them." Ratje fiddles with his ears as he speaks. "I was listening out when you popped up and shouted." He glares again, but only for a few moments before sighing. "Look... just be careful next time, ok?"

"Duly noted." Gormann glances over at Rotom. "Although it does narrow our options a bit."

shsl achievement hunter eridan ampora's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Semper wasn't quite sure why lazing about in his room hadn't quite been as fun as he'd expected, but he was rather disappointed with how little there was to do.

Cilious, likewise, seemed bored - aimlessly slithering about the small room.
    im Pretty Hardcore

Blog Entries

Syrena, who'd been listening quietly, seemed thoughtful. "Our options were quite narrow already, Sir." She said softly.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

((OOC: To keep the RP alive, I'm skipping ahead to the next day.))

The next day...

At precisely 8:00 AM, a voice echoed through the upper floor.

"PLEASE REPORT DOWNSTAIRS FOR TRAINING IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

Syrena shriked, falling out of bed. "OH My Arceus, that was loud!!!"

Raiya nodded in agreement
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567