Pokemon: Soul Bonds *START-UP!!!* - Page 4

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Soul Bonds *START-UP!!!*

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon: Soul Bonds *START-UP!!!*

Syrena laughed. "We can do that later."

"Vulpix!!" (Hiya!!) Raiya chirped to Illusion.
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

"Yeah, I guess," Cole replied.

"Zoroark." (Hello. It's nice to meet you.)
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

"What do you think of Professor Soul?" Syrena asked, leaning against the wall.

(You, too. I'm Raiya)
    I don't care about IVs or EVs, or natures or anything. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and I love them like that.

Blog Entries

"Well, he's obviously trying to hide something," Cole replied. "And he's lying although Soul seems really good at deflecting suspicion."

Cole walked over to the TV. "By the way, have you noticed that there aren't any news channels on these televisions? And there aren't any non-fiction books in the bookshelves. It's as if they're trying to completely cut us off from the outside world."

Cole pulled out his laptop and sat down at the desk. "No internet access either, apparently. Plus, there aren't even any windows in the warehouse."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-

Blog Entries

"It's strange. So what can we do to figure it out?" Syrena used the plural automatically, but then blushed, realizing that he might not like it.

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Dusza looked between the various rooms, before settling on number 7. He went into the room, and the instant that Rotom caught sight of the television set, he immediately dashed for it, and before Dusza could react, he had already infested the device.

"Rotom..." Dusza grumbled. Mischievous laughter could be heard from the speakers. "Get out this instant." Dusza's voice was surprisingly harsh. Rotom came out, giving Dusza an upset look. "Maybe later. Not now." Rotom perked up slightly. He began pointing to the now-closed door that led out of the room.

"I suppose we could meet everyone else, if that's what you wish," Dusza said. He was not a very social person, but if Rotom was in too bad of a mood, the results could be catastrophic. The little Pokemon spun around for a bit, before returning to Dusza's side. The two found a room marked 1, so they decided on that one. However, to be polite, Dusza knocked first.

Blog Entries

There was another knock at the door, and Cole hurried to answer it. He pulled the door open.

"Oh, hello," Cole said. "I saw you in the room with the headsets earlier. I'm Cole. You are?"

Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

"Dusza. Dusza Koning. Pleasure to meet you," he said.

Rotom dashed over to Illusion. "This place is boring. There's nothing good on the TV, and I can't get into the internet..." Rotom pouted. "I'm Rotom! Who are you? Actually, what are you? I don't think I've seen a Pokemon like you before."

Blog Entries

"I'm Syrena Layson." Syrena said shyly, "My mother calls me Ren, though." The corners of her lips twitched like she wanted to smile.

Blog Entries

"Same here," Cole said, smiling slightly. "So, Dusza, what do you think of Professor Soul?"

Zoroark changed into a Rotom with his ability. How about now? Do you recognize me now?

Zoroark changed back into himself. I'm Illusion the Zoroark.

Blog Entries

Syrena, watching the Pokemon, laughed softly.

Gormann looked at the displayed rooms and on a completely random impulse picked number 11. It wasn't often that he got to make decisions with no meaningful consequence.

Once inside, Gormann flicked on the TV and very quickly realised that there was absolutely nothing on there worth watching. No news, no current affairs, no nothing. Just.. Well, trash was not the word. Still, there might be something there if he looked hard enough later. There were nothing but fiction books on display, but that, at least, was not so bad.

All in all, he was in a bubble, locked away from the outside world. He would ask Soul later, but he got the feeling that Soul wouldn't tell the truth. Ratje, who couldn't really clue in to what was happening when the bed was as tall as he was, scrambled up the side and looked curiously at the doctor, still flicking channels. An exchanged look and a shrug told Ratje all he needed to know and he slid back down the side of the bed. Flinging the control to one side in disgust, Gormann decided to speak to the others in this impromptu prison.

Out in the hallway and armed with an Audino, Gormann noticed voices from room no. 1. With a motion to his Pokemon, Gormann approched the grim portal to the nether realms known as social interaction and knocked on the door.

Blog Entries

Another person? Cole thought, opening the door.

"Hello, come on in," Cole said. "I'm Cole Jacobson. You are?"

The white-coated stranger at the door offered a hand. "Stanislaus Gormann." He introduced himself with a light Eastern European accent with some hint of German. "You can just call me Gormann or Dr. Gormann if you like." He flashed a smile as white as his coat. "I was just coming in to see who my neighbours were... Are you in the middle of something?" he asked, as Ratje peered uncertainly around the doorframe.

Blog Entries

"Uh, no," Cole replied. "We're just trying to figure out Soul's game. Do you have any thoughts on the matter?"

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast